Sen. Al Franken (D., Minn.) lost his cool during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday.

Franken attacked Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas), who was not present, but fellow Texas Sen. John Cornyn (R.) objected to Franken's comments. At the hearing, the committee was discussing moving forward Sen. Jeff Sessions' (R., Ala.) nomination to be the next attorney general.

"I object to the senator disparaging a fellow member of the committee here in his absence," Cornyn said of Franken's comments.

"Well, he should be here first of all, and secondly, he disparaged me, senator!" Franken yelled over Cornyn.

After committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) paused the confrontation, Cornyn raised his objection. Following Cornyn's remakrs, an aggravated Franken responded by again going after Cruz.

read more:
http://freebeacon.com/politics/sen-franken-loses-cool-hearing-sessi...

Views: 906

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've lived through the Clintons, I've lived through the Snow Flake Repulicans, I've lived through the Obamas and to be absolutely honest I am ready to go to war against these traitors to the United States of America ! There is a good number of us old Farts, veterans and non veterans, that love the values that this country was founded on and I believe that most of us have lived  long and satisfying lives, and I personally am willing to give the rest of it to protect those values ! Some Ding Bat ! suggested a Military Coup against this administration, LOL ,  Bring it on ! 

I'm with you.

Franken needs to take his pacifier and go home.  Our country is surely in danger when trash like this gets elected.

He went from a Stand up Comic to a sit down Joke !

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service