Sean Hannity: Evidence About DOJ & FBI Corruption About to Drop

Sean Hannity hints that major FBI and DOJ bombshell about to drop

 He made the announcement about the “five buckets of information” during an interview with Rep. Mark Meadows and Alan Dershowitz, bringing up the upcoming criminal referral focussing on the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation.

“There are going to be criminal referrals issued this week by Chairman Nunes,” Hannity said. “There are going to be — the president, I interviewed last week — there will be the FISA applications released. There will be 302s released, there will be Gang of Eight material. We’ve identified five buckets of information that will be extraordinarily damning. I know that to be the case, based on all of my sources.”

Washingtonexaminer.com reports: Both Hannity and House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., have talked for months about fighting for the release of several “buckets” of information related to potential misconduct of federal officials.

 Nunes says he is prepared to submit a criminal referral this week after President Trump said Wednesday he plans to release the unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants made during the early stages of the Russia investigation.

 Meadows, who last month said an incoming release of documents will “show” U.S. ambassadors conspired with the FBI and the Justice Department to harm Trump, said there needs to be accountability for anyone who violates Americans’ civil liberties.

“They’re not going to like that, Sean. But I think you have the professor on tonight,” he said. It’s all about civil liberties and making sure those civil liberties are protected. If we cannot count on our government to protect those precious rights to privacy without warrants and warrantless searches, then we’ve got a real problem. Some of those criminal referrals are justified. Certainly some of the declassification that gets to the bottom of this is justified. At the same time, we have to protect our national security interests. “

 Nunes has not named anyone who could appear in a referral, but he has railed against what he says is collusion between the Democrats and the Russians, pointing to use of the unverified Trump dossier by the FBI to obtain FISA warrants to spy on onetime Trump campaign official Carter Page as proof of an unraveling operation to undermine the president. That dossier, compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, was funded in part by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

https://newspunch.com/sean-hannity-evidence-about-doj-fbi-corruptio...

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

 I am starting to believe like most, none of the corruption cases will ever reach the courts.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

 

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific
 

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service