Saturday Night Live Writer Smears Donald Trump’s 10-Year-Old Son

Katie Rich, a Saturday Night Live writer since 2013 and actress with limited credits, decided to smear President Donald Trump’s 10-year-old son Barron in a tweet Friday.

The NBC employee tweeted, “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

Screen capture from Twitter

Screen capture from Twitter

Rich’s tweet was deleted and her tweets are now “protected,” which means she must approve people before they can see them. But the Internet is forever.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/20/saturday-night-live-writer-smears...

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whatever Margaret Truman got, she ASKED for!  She was OK for singing around the house.  But in PUBLIC?  NO!  And she knew it, but thought that she would be praised for her work because the Old Man was President.  

Barron is NOT a show off.  He's a nice kid, and I suspect would MUCH rather play ball with his Pop than put on airs in the White House.  I wish him well, and hope he survives the next 8 years!

I get the impression that young Barron doesn't much like being in the public eye.  I can't say I blame him.  Being TEN is job enough for most kids.  He should NOT be subjected to this sort of abuse.  I hope HE can overcome!

As a former public school teacher, I will testify that the Obama people have created a situation in which we now have organized child abuse alive and well in today's Common Core, testing-crazy public schools.  This is one of the best kept secrets:  the pro-abortion Democrats have begun schemes of abuse against children not only unborn, but of all ages.  Poor Barron is but the latest victim of their hate.

Barron, like the rest of the family, is extremely bright and capable. I enjoyed watching him in the campaign with his family, and in the inauguration. As a ten year old one can go with energy, but the gas tank goes empty suddenly when you are a child.

The Trump family is one of high octane and intelligence. Barron will leap over effortlessly the weak and stupid people like Rich, and even now at age ten completely overshadows her. She knows it and resents it. When she was ten she was still wetting her pants and slobbering all over the front of her blouse.  Probably still does.

Rich is jealous. She is also pathetic. Character traits of a liberal.

LOL!

Rich’s tweet was deleted and her tweets are now “protected,” which means she must approve people before they can see them.

But the Internet is forever.

Liberals say the stupidest things . . .  and some people think they are funny - - - Democrats, RINO's, Leftists, Snowflakes each and everyone

Disgusting.  Leave the kids alone.

May Katie Rich get accosted by 5-6 horny Syrian males who will gang rape her and nothing will be done to the men because they are Muslim refugees and Katie was not in a burqa. The MSM will take the side of the Muslim victims.

Katie...., child abuse now..., SERIOUSLY....., AN ALL TIME LOW for even you creeps....!! 

Katiebitch needs to shut her ugly pinhole - -a President's family, ESPECIALLY children are NOT targets, for anyone, or anything.

IF WE WOULD  STOP WATCHING THEM OR SUPPORTING THEM NOW THAT THE WHITE HOUSE HAS BEEN CLEANED OUT THEY WOULD GO BROKE.

NO CONSERVATIVE should support by watching that SNL GARAGE ANYWAY...!! Most of it is just Liberals making fun of conservatives....!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service