San Francisco Protesters Call for 'Intifada' and Death of Children [VIDEO]

Footage of an anti-Israel rally shows that the protesters openly called for genocide of Jews and the end of the State of Israel. Protesters chanted "from the river to the sea Palestine will be free" which is normal for anti-Israel rallies. The chant calls for Israel to be annihilated- wiped off of the map between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. 

In even more extreme language, people at the rally chanted "Intifada, Intifada!" which is Arabic of uprising and calls for the death and obliteration of Israeli men, women and children. The Second Intifada, also known as the Palestinian Terror War, saw Israeli buses blown up on a routine basis.

The footage was captured by Sam Levine, Executive Director of Zionist Organization of America West, who noted that the protestors were simply calling for terrorism:

POLL: Did the foreign policy of Barack Obama leave Iraq open to invasion by the radical Muslims?

The protesters chanted, “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” which calls for the complete destruction of the Jewish State. They also called for another intifada, which means they wish to see massive terrorist attacks perpetrated against innocent Israeli civilians. I have no doubt these lunatics would have assaulted us if it wasn’t for the large police presence and barricades that were eventually placed between us. There is no compromise with people like this.

A similar rally is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Los Angeles

http://www.truthrevolt.org/israel-revolt/san-francisco-protesters-c...

Views: 909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many of these foreigners are overstays or who entered illegally?  Kick them out!  I wonder if they are from that group on that disgusting show, "The Shahs of Sunset"?  Those folks are a bunch of rich, spoiled, badly behaved interlopers.

TELL THE PROTESTORS--YOU GO FIRST. We promise we will take care of the rest after that.  The dummies will probably go for it.

WE let to Dam maney Immigrants into this Country , That have No Alleganci or Loyality to this country , or to its REpublic and Now we are GOING TO PAY A HEAVY PRICE FOR IT. This Country is wound so tight it Can't do anything else BUT EXPLODE !!!! and I think that the Explosion will be very soon God help us all You won't no who to Shoot.

Israel should follow God's Word. Take their own land and keep it. Instead they did the P.C bs and now they are paying for it. They will continue to pay for it.

SEND THEM BACK TO PALESTINE, THE MOUTH  ON THAT ONE FAT PIG WOULD SHOCK HER MOTHER,AND THAT BOY SHOULD BE OUT THEIR WORKING INSTEAD OF COLLECTING SUPPOST CHECKS FROM THE GOVERNMENT,  THEY ACT JUST LIKE NAZI GERMANY DID IN THE 2 WORLD WAR

Bring pork cut up into little pieces and throw it around.  Screw you MudSlime Blood Hoodlums!

One can not find a mistake and then use it as an excuse to run from the proclivity of a failed Nation. When the grave is opened and closed with no one watching the funeral is over. Thus for America it has been put asunder by the unfaithful the self serving village idiots who lost all vision. Find your way in a Storm for that is the where you are.

It seems like in the Mid-East, that the water they all drink is tainted with  HATE !!!!

For all eternity it seems they have been warring over the slightest provocation and any possibility of PEACE  are shattered when one or the other parties passes wind.

Europe only recently in history fought  the same way against one another, only now is  threatened by the resurgence of Russian bravado and machismo.

Unfortunately, Islam now threatens the western world with the advent of Nuclear power to their arsenals of war, and an Ideology of "Mad Hatter Martyrdom" that will shake the entire planet to the core and destroy human habitation forever.

All in the name of a God we all acknowledge, but revere in different ways. Mankind is our own worst enemy.

1) MULSIMS DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD.  They pray to a failed child molester that fell in a welll and died. 

2) There is NO negotiations with these mongrels.  We should NEVER have left Iraq before we COMPLETELY CONQUERED THAT GIANT LITTERBOX.   

3) We currently have a mongrel for a Pres.  We absolutely need to neutralize him this November by taking back the senate and impeaching him.  DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE DEMOCRAPS CRYING 'WE'RE GOING TO LOSE THE SENATE'.  THEY PLAN TO CHEAT, STEAL, LIE, BUY THE SENATE THIS NOVEMBER.  BE PREPARED TO DONATE YOUR MONEY AND TIME... AND A LOT OF IT!!!  THIS IS THE FINAL FIGHT.... A FIGHT TO THE LIFE OR DEATH OF THIS COUNTRY. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service