San Francisco Protesters Call for 'Intifada' and Death of Children [VIDEO]

Footage of an anti-Israel rally shows that the protesters openly called for genocide of Jews and the end of the State of Israel. Protesters chanted "from the river to the sea Palestine will be free" which is normal for anti-Israel rallies. The chant calls for Israel to be annihilated- wiped off of the map between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. 

In even more extreme language, people at the rally chanted "Intifada, Intifada!" which is Arabic of uprising and calls for the death and obliteration of Israeli men, women and children. The Second Intifada, also known as the Palestinian Terror War, saw Israeli buses blown up on a routine basis.

The footage was captured by Sam Levine, Executive Director of Zionist Organization of America West, who noted that the protestors were simply calling for terrorism:

POLL: Did the foreign policy of Barack Obama leave Iraq open to invasion by the radical Muslims?

The protesters chanted, “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” which calls for the complete destruction of the Jewish State. They also called for another intifada, which means they wish to see massive terrorist attacks perpetrated against innocent Israeli civilians. I have no doubt these lunatics would have assaulted us if it wasn’t for the large police presence and barricades that were eventually placed between us. There is no compromise with people like this.

A similar rally is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Los Angeles

http://www.truthrevolt.org/israel-revolt/san-francisco-protesters-c...

Views: 913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ISRAEL NEVER SHOULD HAVE GIVEN UP GAZA. THEY SHOULD TAKE IT BACK. 

Turn it into a glass parking lot with no inhabitants.  Got my vote!!

Now look we have these 7th century Killers on our streets talking about Killing Jew's  we can't have that here in the America  the next thing and I will bet within the next 2 years you will see the kind of  bombing in America that covers all of the Middle East  now and we have the Peace Loving  Muslims to thank for this O don't forget the Democrats for there effort to make it easier for the people with just a little involvement with terrorist to enter the Untied States of America !

Well, just k

I agree.  The worst thing they did was to give up Gaza to those vermen.  I certainly hope now they have learned there is no living with RATS.  They need to clean them out and take Gaza back. No if/ands about it.  AND NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE THEM ANOTHER INCH OF ISRAELI SOIL EVER AGAIN. 

Agreed. Israel should bring in every large piece of Heavy Machinery they have and level every structure in the Gaza strip and take it back. To never be returned to the savages.

How about ' FROM THE RUSSIAN RIVER TO THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
WE WILL GET RID OF ALL THEM GAYS , WHOPPER TOO '

HIV and AIDS will take care of them!!

LOL...!

Wonderful day in the neighbor hood once again.  Village idiots with a voice.  Village idiots with a cause.  Village idiots with a WH occupant for a leader.  Village idiots who will control the world and murder anyone who agrees with Israel.

You could be next, you idiot!!

vice-versa

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service