Rush: Should the Left Stop Advocating Gay Marriage to Avoid Provoking Islamists?

Talk radio host Rush Limbaugh asked if the same media criticizing the Mohammed Art Exhibit would stop advocating gay marriage because that could also be provocative to radical Islamists on Wednesday.

Rush said, “the militant Islamists command us not to draw cartoons or any other kind of picture of the prophet Mohammed, and our Drive-By Media and Democrat Party readily agree, ‘Ain’t no way that should happen! It offends them, and we shouldn’t do it. And when anybody does, and they get shot at, it’s their fault.’ To which I ask, ‘Well, now, wait a minute. The same militant Islamists who do not permit the drawing of pictures of the prophet Mohammed also do not permit homosexuality and do not permit gay marriage. And we know what their attitudes toward women are. Why don’t we respect those?’ Can you imagine? If you turn on MSNBC…you’re gonna see a total devotion to the concept of gay marriage. Isn’t that insulting to the Muslims who would be watching? And isn’t it then — would it not then be understandable if the Muslims watching take some kind of action against MSNBC for offending them?” And “Where do we draw the line on this? Where do we draw the line on those aspects of Islam that we’re going to respect and not offend them, and then on the other hand say, ‘We don’t care if it offends ‘em; we’re gonna do it anyway’?”

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/05/06/rush-should-the-left-stop...

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!!!

i apologize in advance,my views have changed a lot since Barry Insane Oblunder took office.
my new beliefs;

- God works in mysterious ways that i don't always understand- abortion of liberals is warranted, justified and preferred by the creator via the alternative
- gayness is preferred by creator, for those who do not understand/support the family concept.

call me a quitter if you like,
but i don't think we could abort enough liberal babies to save the world at this point.and gayness is the "Big Guy's" way of preventing perverts from procreating.

i welcome and await your hate mail.

Are you the Mark James I know personally? If so, I want you to know this is not hate mail! I like the end result of what you said!

Abort liberals' babies and in a generation or so, they will all have died off of old age and then no more liberals to cloud clear financial, scientific or moral skies. Likewise, if all liberals were "gay,"  and always kept strictly to their own sex, again no more baby liberals!.

No Sam, i don't believe we've met.

i post for several different reasons,
sometimes it's just to provoke liberals.

have a great week.

I see his point but it comes down to where is their priority.  If they go against Obama there goes all those dollars that are thrown at them like throwing sand.  The people that voted for Obama as much as stated their priority is not America.  The same can be said for those that are creating conflict and situations between blacks and whites.  Does anybody out there really think that Al Sharpton is really concerned about the blacks?  He's just playing into a bigger issue of Marshall law or a Police State.  The city of Baltimore, for example, back during the passing out of dollars like they were going out of style, received 1.8 billion dollars in stimulas money.  Did we see any signs of that in the minority neighborhoods.  NO, they want to keep those neighborhoods run down and deprived.  I wonder where each one of those dollars wound up?  Follow the money.  Their priority was not the neighborhoods or their citizens.  It's like the big stretching of the truth of some one that said Museums in years back were not for blacks.  Excuse me, I've seen people in many of them and there were blacks amoung the group.  That's a cry Woa is me, poor me, my country has never treated me right.  I guess they forgot JFK's "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country."   Why has the Democratic Party wiped that out of their comments and their vocabulary.  Maybe it's because it would interfere with the dollar flow.  If Reid and Obama are so fantastic why haven't they emphasied that ?

IGNORANCE, is a mental cesspool.  Hasn't anyone figured out that being offended, is a CHOICE.  No one can be offended, unless they volunteer to be OFFENDED.  THIS CLEAR OBSERVATION, shows just how INTENTIONALLY BLIND THE LEFTIES ARE.  And they can only be that blind, in order to assume A ROLL OF ACTING OFFENDED.  BUT DO NOT BE DECEIVED, NO ONE WOULD EVER BE OFFENDED, IF IT WAS GOING TO COST THEM THEIR LIVES.  That is how I know that being offended is a CHOICE.  I am just an ordinary country boy, and I know that.  I guess colleges and universities, were created to teach so called humans to know nothing,..............and be undecided, or WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING.  Seems that so called humans can't think anymore......................MAYBE THEIR REALLY SPACE ALIENS.

Maybe not Space Aliens, but ,technology has created a new species of Zombies.     Most of the younger ones getting a bigger buzz ,out of their Tweets than most of the old- timey Red Blooded Boys did when they saw a great Woman.     Sex being replaced????      Sure a lot of skinny feminine looking Males around in the Younger Set.

They're pretty mixed up, aren't they?    Don't seem smart enough to figure things out.     Like when Iran nukes us, it's only going to annihilate Conservatives, Jews and Christians, all Liberals will be protected.     The exposure of such ignorance should boost our morale.

I would think everyone should like this one! What the Muslims say is totally contradictory to what the Liberals are doing, yet the liberals blindly open the doors for Muslim RULE by Sharia Law in the U. S. and that will bring "Gay" marriage Women's Suffrage and Child Protective laws all to a SCREECHING halt unless the Muslims are willing to give the liberals a pass!

I'd say the liberals, Democrats and a few RINO's are in for a BIG Shock WHEN Obama declares Martial Law under his command and Sharia Law to be the order of the day. But hey! What about the years Obama was a practicing Homosexual in an exclusive black club in Chicago and had to be convinced by Jesse Jackson, Jr and Valerie Jarrett to marry Michelle Robinson to overcome political resistance to his intended political career. Will the strictest Muslims accept that and give him a pass? Or will his Muslim friends turn on him like he has turned on many who helped him climb the ladder of seeming success?

No...the left will use their "useful idiots" just as Hitler and Stalin did...these folks forget history...and what happened to those "useful idiots". Did not turn out well for them. We must stay focused and calm..God guides my footsteps. I will never bow to communism, lgbt,sharia or the anti-Christ.

I suggest every Muslim take a homo to lunch

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service