A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) partnered with Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to pass a comprehensive immigration bill that would grant citizenship to millions of illegal aliens.

That was then – a little over a year ago. Today, in an interview with Breitbart News, the Florida Republican berated President Obama for considering unilateral amnesty, shifted cleanly against “comprehensive” reform, and said the U.S. shouldn't even debate citizenship for illegal aliens until the border is secure.

“I continue to believe our system needs to be reformed and I’ve learned in the last year that because of such an incredible distrust of the federal government no matter who’s in charge, the only way you’re going to be able to deal with this issue is by first securing the border and ensuring that illegal immigration is under control,” Rubio told me.
A likely candidate presidential candidate in 2016, Rubio sent Obama a letter Tuesday outlining his break from a comprehensive approach to the problem – pairing border security with a years-long path for illegal aliens to eventually obtain citizenship.

He also told the president to back off from a rumored plan to expand unilateral amnesty, awarded in 2012 to individuals who came to the U.S. illegally as minors, to as many as five million people.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/26/EXCLUSIVE-Rubio-...

Views: 1261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Soetoro-Obama,, who cannot pass E-verify, who has been allowed to cover-up his full identity from some 318,000,000 Americans, whose actions since 2007 show he is a treasonous Islamic operative,, unilaterally passes INSANITY AMNESTY WITHOUT BORDERS:

•  Insist BOEHNER-GOWDY-O’REILLY arrest/test for drugs/identify/prosecute for treason/sentence/execute sentences for so-called Barack and Michelle Soetoro-Obama.

•  We the People stop sending federal taxes to US Treasury (= defund Congress), since this brazen reckless UNILATERAL act alone by Soetoro-Obama under any flimsy pretense, would be the direct equivalent of TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/an-open-letter-to-william-james-bill-oreilly-ii/

That muslim maggot will do what ever he wants and Bonner will blindly finance it.

It is up to us the American people. We the people have the power to stop this we just have to unite. I pray that there is someone that will step forward to lead all of the people.

BS Rubio was part of the gang of 8,  go to hell rubio

Let us see how Rubio supports other Americans in run for the Senate!!!! Ah... that is important and he better start before now! Note I said Americans... Demoncrats need to go to N Korea and enjoy the climate! I do not honor Demoncrats as Americans anymore... they are traitors to every American, the poor and the rich!

Marco, that's what will happen anytime you carelessly team up with snake-oil salesmen like Chuckie Schmuckie Schumer and little Dickie Durbin. You're bound to get sufficiently hoodwinked - and left with lots of esplainin'  to do, amigo.

Glad to hear you're now seeing this debacle from our perspective.

Hey Rubio! Grew that fake pair did you? Why don't you side with more democrats. Why don't you just switch parties!

Got some news for everyone!!!  Its gonna be a lot more than 5 million....Its been like 10 years everyone says theres 10 to 12 million illegals here....Bad news...its a lot more than that...

Hi, for an honest real time ILLEGAL alien count you may want to check: immigrationcounters.com that is a collective database of all ILLEGAL alien activities, including the citizens murdered by ILLEGALS, which now stands at about 2,000 killed and another 7,000 molested, assaulted, or raped.  Then there is a category that would include potential terrorists and other undesirables.

The reality count for ILLEGAL aliens is about 25 MILLION, don't know if that includes the 4 - 6 MILLION Visa overstays.

REMEMBER in NOVEMBER

Obama WILL use his powers to grant Executive Amnesty since as President he feels he can make laws if Congress does not agree with him. The opinions of the people do not matter. Why should they? He is the President. The first foreign born illegal immigrant who came here on an Indonesian passport who has hidden his past from the people so the truth can never come to light. The people who voted for him on his promise of change cannot be happy because the change was the destruction of the United States with the goal of transforming it into an Islamic state with the black man in charge to make up for the years blacks spent as slaves.

Blacks account for about 13% of the population, but over 30% of the abortions. The black race is being USED as "Useful idiots"; (Quoted by the corrupt”O”crats) aborting itself out of significance, if not completely out of existence. California’s black congresswoman, Maxine Waters, puts up a weak bleating criticism of obummer by saying, “He’s one of us, but he does little to nothing for us”. She’s afraid to say more in fear of political reprisals for not towing the corrupt”O”crat party line.
The corrupt"O"crats and their black messiah, the great obummer, are replacing blacks with 25 MILLION ILLEGAL aliens, with no end in sight.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service