Roger Stone: Trump Must Bring Hillary Clinton To Justice

This blog was released by Steve of the Tea Party Command Center, There has to be some form of accountability brought back to American politics. Roger Stone tells Alex Jones that if Donald Trump wants to be the President America voted for, he must ensure Hillary Clinton faces justice for her crimes.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/

Views: 596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not unless he want's to be !!!!!!

Hi Eugene,

Ah, they have been doing this even though there are laws against it, but Hank asked what are they trying clone, Christ or a Anti Christ ?

Then the explanation AND the original statement, escapes me ~~~!!!

However, since Christ was the sum product of the "Divine Trinity" ( the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT ) Cloning of such a HOLY COMPOSITE would be an impossibility for mankind to accomplish. Only GOD could replicate the mix.

What are they looking for... a physical response and answer to death.  The creation of

a perfect and eternal being... One, that can not die... a being that is the internalized response of the rebellious, too judgment for original sin.  The ultimate  manifestation of: I'll to it my way....

Not likely.  And even if He COULD be cloned, He would NOT be the Jesus WE know.  The Life Experiences would not be there, which is, indeed, the Making Of A Man.  He might grow up as a Fine Man.  Or he COULD grow up as a THUG.  There is more, MUCH more to a man than mere DNA.  

I recall the story about IDENTICAL twins.  One turned out a hard working man, with Wife and Kids.  The OTHER was a BANK ROBBER!!!  Same parents, same up-bringing, and SAME DNA!  Different outcomes.  

Cloning is NOT something to play with. 

What ever it is they did, it has caused the Christian World to rise up and say NO !

I'm not going to start second guessing our new president or presume to tell him what he should do.  He's on a path to put good people in his cabinet and those people will be the ones to go after Killary.  I will be disappointed if she's not held accountable for her crimes, but even more than Killary, I want Obama held accountable for his.  I put him right up there with Hitler and Castro and I want him before a firing squad.

Frances,
We all do, so lets wait and see what he does

Foreign governments will be encouraged to investigate the Clinton Foundation’s finances, as many are already turning off money spigots to the scandal-scarred group, The Post has learned.

A source close to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team told The Post that the new administration plans to pressure the US ambassadors it will name to bring up the foundation with foreign governments — and suggest they probe its ­financial dealings.

Trump said last week that he would not order an investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private e-mai...

But Trump’s statement didn’t preclude the backroom moves to investigate the group.

You are correct John, 100%

RSS

Lighter Side

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

HOT TEA VIDEO

President Trump INCREDIBLE Speech to UN General Assembly 9/19/17

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service