Rockefeller Facing $1B Lawsuit For Intentionally Infecting People With Syphilis

A federal judge has approved a $1 billion lawsuit against the Rockefeller Foundation that seeks restitution for victims who were intentionally infected with syphilis during government experiments.

Hundreds of Guatemalans were reportedly infected with syphilis during the experiment, which were designed to test the ability of penicillin to treat sexually transmitted diseases.

The lawsuit was pending and waiting in limbo for the past four years until it was approved by U.S. District Judge Theodore Chuang in January and also seeks restitution from Johns Hopkins University and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co for assisting the Rockefeller experiment.

The Rockefeller victims in the experiments were mainly poor children, orphans, patients from mental hospitals and inmates.

John. D. Rockefeller, the patriarch of the notorious Rockefeller dynasty, has been credited with creating Big Pharma. With its focus on drugs, drugs, and more drugs, the modern pharmaceutical industry is at its foundation a money spinning Rockefeller creation.
John. D. Rockefeller, the patriarch of the notorious Rockefeller dynasty, has been credited with creating Big Pharma. With its focus on drugs, drugs, and more drugs, the modern pharmaceutical industry is at its foundation a money spinning Rockefeller creation.

The horrific studies remained shrouded in secrecy until 2010 when Dr. Susan Reverby of Wellesley College in Massachusetts uncovered details of the government-funded experiment, forcing a formal apology from then President Barack Obama.

read more: https://newspunch.com/rockefeller-facing-1b-lawsuit-intentionally-i...

Views: 565

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, children as young as 3 were pledged in marriage by CONTRACT... which was consummated later, once the child reached puberty...

In fact, it was a common practice among the nobles of Europe and ancient Jews to arrange marriage contracts for their heirs at birth or as youth... It was the custom of the time, to marry children off at birth or before they reached puberty.  Those types of marriages were consummated much later when the child reached puberty (adulthood) and could bear children.

You continue to ignore your own posts... The VIdeos presented by Tif, discuss the above issues of misrepresenting and misinterpreting scripture... by taking it out of context and misreading scripture by novices, or anti-Semitic's, who are looking to create controversy. 

The Videos address the scriptures that appear to promote pedophilia, as products of misinterpretation, improper rendering of scripture, by taking it out of context or thru the malicious twisting of the meaning of scripture to create conflict...

Satan twisted God's Word in the Garden of Eden, claiming Eve would not die if she ate of the Tree of Good and Evil... Satan deceived Eve by misrepresenting scripture.  He is at it again.

You guys are not getting anywhere.  YOU both seem to be beating a dead horse. Neither of you can even discuss this w/o insults.  Simple facts and observations don't seem to cut it for this topic. Child sexual abuse has been around since time and memoriam.  It's not new. It's not unique to any people or group. It's a sick need to control for those who cannot conduct a relationship with a peer, and very common sadly.  It would be great if we could put these energies to slowing down that sickness because it growing and growing to the point of almost mainstreaming.  What a commentary on our culture in 2019.  SICK, SICK, SICK!

The point is that the Talmud and Torah don't support pedophilia... saying they do is an attack on the fundamentals of Judaism and indirectly on Christianity as our scriptures are rooted in Judaism.

Valerie... supporting the perversion of Judaism is an attack on the fundamentals underpinning our Christian moral values and scripture.  I will not let it go. Tif's allowing her bigoted and biased view of Judaism to cloud her judgment.  By now you should realize she is an Anti-Semite and pro-Neo-Nazi... read her posts they scream anti-semitism and pro-Neo-Nazi doctrine.  I will not remain silent when such posts are promulgated as fact.

We are not rooted to nothing, Christ was killed because of Christianity, and so was all of his Biblical men.

What?  Christ was killed because of Christianity... and so was ll of his Biblical men.

Christ was crucified for the redemption of mankind... The Apostles were killed for the Gospel's sake... as they took it into all the world. Christ died and was resurrected for our salvation... we who die in Him are also raised with Him.. born again, new creations, made after the Spirit of Life in Christ.

Like I said, beaten, whipped, killed, murdered, nailed to the cross,  and I hope all of them that did it are in hell !!!!

First of all, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is/was a Jew.  How can you love him and hate the Jews?  His crucifixion was a political event.  Power, greed etc the same old nemesis. His death and resurrection was a demonstration of love and forgiveness even of his "enemies."  

Secon, I do not buy that the Jews are anymore perverted than any other group. They didn't as far as I know, set up a business model to make money on that perversion like has been done today.  

Third, the focus in this date consistently looks backwards. Might be helpful to see where we ARE and where we're GOING with this perversion. 

What good does building up hatred for the Jews do?  I don't see what is gained by that approach?  No one is going to wipe out the Jews?  It's been tried and failed as it should have. 

Are the Jews part of or the controlling faction of the world?  I do not know and I am not sure ayone does. What I do know is that whoever or whatever IS controlling this world needs to be challenged and I think defeated  regardless who or what they are. 

I surely do not know enough about Tif or the Col. to have an accurate opinion of either. They tenacity seems to be something they have in common.  The dialogue sounds a great deal like the blame game while the sickness thrives. We need to address the sickness. So many lives are at stake in the perversion of human sex slavery, and even more so when the victims are children.  These kids don't come out of this scenario whole, they are broken sometimes beyond repair. God help us to helm them.

Jesus Christ, was not full blooded Jew, nor was Mary.

Wrong again Rosie...

Jesus was born into a Jewish family who followed Jewish law (Luke 2:27). Jesus’ lineage is from the tribe of Judah, one of the twelve tribes of Israel. He was born in the Jewish town of Bethlehem and raised in Nazareth. Jesus was fully immersed in Jewish culture, nationality, and religion.

Jesus practiced the religion of first-century Judaism. He was “born under the law” (Galatians 4:4) and grew up learning the Torah and following its precepts. He perfectly obeyed the Mosaic Law—all the commandments, ordinances, and feasts (Hebrews 4:14–16). He not only obeyed the Law; He fulfilled it and brought its requirements to a close (Matthew 5:17–18; Romans 10:4).

Jesus and His disciples observed the Passover (John 2:13, 23; Luke 22:7–8) and the Feast of Tabernacles (John 7:2, 10). He kept an unnamed Jewish feast in John 5:1. He attended worship services and taught in synagogues (Mark 1:21; 3:1; John 6:59; 18:20). He advised others to observe the Law of Moses and offer sacrifices (Mark 1:44). He promoted respect for the Law as it was being taught by the scribes and Pharisees of His day (Matthew 23:1–3). He quoted the Tanakh often (e.g., Mark 12:28–31; Luke 4:4, 8, 12). In all of this, Jesus showed that His religion was Judaism.

As Jesus spoke to a group of Jews, He issued a bold challenge to them: “Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?” (John 8:46). If Jesus had in any way departed from the religious observances of Judaism, His enemies would have immediately seized this opportunity to condemn Him. As it was, Jesus had a knack for silencing His critics (Matthew 22:46).

Jesus had many harsh words for the leaders within His own religion. It’s important to remember that Jesus’ condemnation of the Pharisees, scribes, and Sadducees (Matthew 23) was not a condemnation of the Law or of the Judaism of the day. Jesus’ denunciations of hypocrites, corrupt officials, and the self-righteous were in sharp contrast to His commendation of those who were devout before God and lived out their faith honestly (see Luke 21:1–4). Jesus spoke out against certain religious leaders because “they teach man-made ideas as commands from God” (Matthew 15:9, NLT). On two occasions, Jesus cleared the temple of thieving, rapacious sinners (John 2:14–17; Matthew 21:12–13). These actions were not designed to destroy Judaism but to purify it.

Jesus was an observant Jew who perfectly followed the Law. His death brought an end to the Old Covenant God had made with Israel—shown in the tearing of the temple veil (Mark 15:38)—and established the New Covenant (Luke 22:20). The early church was rooted in Judaism and Jewish messianism, and the earliest believers in Christ were mostly Jews. But as the believers proclaimed the risen Jesus as the Messiah, the unbelieving Jews rejected them, and they were forced to make a clean break from Judaism (see Acts 13:45–47).

Jesus was the Messiah that the Jews had been anticipating. He was born into the religion of Judaism, fulfilled the Jewish religion, and, when His own rejected Him, He gave His life as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. His blood ratified the New Covenant, and, soon after His death, Judaism lost its temple, its priesthood, and its sacrifices.

Your such fake news Ronald, you really are...:)

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) Fake News...:)

From the same Jews that edited out the books Enoch and Book of Dan....

I am tired of this blog time to close it up..you all have fun...:)

I totally agree Valerie... God bless you and yours with peace, prosperity, and health. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service