RINO Boehner Pushing Obamatrade, but Has He Read It?

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Wednesday said he’s hopeful the House will pass legislation this month granting President Obama fast-track trade powers, but said the votes aren’t there yet . . .

Boehner acknowledged some in his party are opposing the fast-track legislation, known as Trade Promotion Authority or TPA, simply because they don’t trust Obama.

But the Speaker added: “This is not about the president; frankly, it’s about the country. It’s why I’ve worked with the president on a number of trade agreements over the course of his tenure and my tenure as Speaker,” including deals with Panama and South Korea.

Last month, the Senate passed TPA on a 62 to 37 vote. But the bill is facing a steeper climb in the House, where most Democrats are fiercely opposed. The bill would allow Obama to send to Congress the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a major trade deal among 12 Pacific Rim nations, for an up-or-down vote. Under the fast-track rules, lawmakers would not be able to amend the trade deal . . .

Later Wednesday, Boehner and his entire leadership team hosted a 20-minute pep rally in the basement of the Capitol with more than 200 pro-trade allies, including representatives from trade associations, the agriculture and shipping industries, and manufacturers. (Read more from “Boehner Pushing Obamatrade, but Has He Read It?” HERE)

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For those who would like to see what part of it reads....

https://wikileaks.org/tpp-investment/press.html

He doesn't need to know what's in it.  All he is..........is the organ grinder's side-kick, and does as he is instructed.

When does this traitor come up for relection??

I DO NOT KNOW BUT GET RID OF HIM.  I KNOW MANY TRY; GOHMERT; JORDAN MANY WANT THEIR COMMITTEE POSTS THEY ARE SO CHICKEN LIVERED JELLY FISH IDIOTS SPINELESS MORONS 

Hey boehner is a rhino and has stabbed every republican in the back that gave him the house in 2010 and more in 2014 so i would expect anything less.  It has been said that there is a thought that obama has something on him and there boehner will do what ever the obama wants. I just hope that every one gets together in 2016 and get him out of the house even if it means supporting a demonstrate in his house race. He and mc connell need to both go, mc connell i am not worried about because in 2016 the people that gave him the senate will stay home and he will be the minority again and will be until he retires.  He has also stabbed all the people that gave him the senate.

So tired of then backing something that they have not read.  Boehner backs it  it must be bad.  I am NOT for it.

Boehner is as trustworthy as Obama.

Anything cloaked in that much secrecy is suspect and should be brought out into the open for all to see. Nothing short of that should allow it to move anywhere much less forward!

Who to hell is he Bull Shitt---. He knows many of the things in it and if one checks his bank account the real reason will appear.  I just found out that, as many of you already know, there were about 6 or 7 Senators who were against this bill.  How many of you were aware that there was 1.2 Million dollars that was handed out to Senators for the passage of this bill, also note those 6 or 7 Democrat Senators also received a nice check, was it for changing their votes?  Now, lets get back to Boehner, that bastar- has probably received a nice check and we wont find out until this bill is passed. I just hope and pray that many of you have contacted your Congressional Representative and let him/her know you are watching his vote. 

Lets get to one thing I know that is buried within this bill is a backdoor way to immigration. Within the bill is a provision call "Trade Promotion Authority", which kicks in within six months of its passage.  This will allow all of those companies who are promoting the bill to bring in immigrants under H1B visa status.  We have many young college graduates that could fill these positions, the problem with that is the pay structure.  Folks, Boehner just as that of the past 6 years have shafted all of the conservatives as well as liberals, sad fact all Americans.  Under many governments he would be considered a traitor and shot.  McConnell has been a party to all of this. This has nothing to do with that the Republican Party has stood for business growth, this had everthing to do with money changing hands, their hands. 

Bhooner is a traitor to the America. 

Boehner is a trader to the country by letting Obama have this power.

They have to pass it so he can find out what's in it !  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service