By Peter Paton

Rick Santorum is the only true blue collar Conservative in the Republican nomination race, as Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are seen as Washington insiders and lobbyists, and Ron Paul is quite frankly beyond the Republican pale with his extreme left wing views and absurd Foreign Policy. As the GOP nomination race stands just now, Romney is in the lead as far as the delegate count is considered, but he is still widely disliked and not trusted amongst the rank and file Republican supporters, especially for his Bain Capital fiasco, Romneycare and his callous put down of the poor people, and Santorum his nearest challenger is the exact opposite, as Santo enjoys widespread support in the GOP, especially with the Tea Party and the right wing Christian Evangelical Movement.

Rick Santorum can and will force a Brokered Convention in June, and like New York Governor Thomas Dewey before in the 1948 GOP Brokered Convention who won on the third ballot, Santorum can do likewise. Alternatively if Romney is sitting on the most delegates position with the backing of the Republican Establishment, we may well see a schism developing in the GOP, with the Tea Party, Christian Evangelicals and other interested parties backing Rick Santorum, which could end up with them writing Santorum on to the Presidential Ballot, and making it a hotly contested three way fight between Obama, Romney and Santorum for the Presidency in November 2012.

This fatal election will be the most important in American history given the radical policies of President Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats, and their continued assault on the bastions of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity in the USA, and America will need a man of Rick Santorum’s stature, experience, morals and vision to save America, Israel and the Free World from utter disaster and destruction.

Peter Paton is an International PR and Strategic Adviser

Follow Peter on Twitter @pjpaton

Views: 2014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers, Cherie! Newt's tenacious and he loves America.  I'd like to see him take Obama's neck in his strong jaws and worry him until he begs for mercy and starts singing like a canary!

President Cherie totally not scary!  Arpaio is awesome!

Cherie Dupler said:

I'm not a Paulbot either Lady. The Tea Party has a VARIETY of people in it!  He seems like a nice man but his foreign policy and some of the things he says....  BUT the comments Larry made not only about him but all else were totally out of my realm of tolerance. I voted early,  (absentee as I was out of state then), and voted Newt for several reasons.  He isn't going to win of course.  I will vote for whomever gets the nomination.  I would vote for a can of orange juice over the impostor in our Whitehouse.  I would be a better president than he and that is real scary.  I follow Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his investigation which is NOT being covered by the lamestream media, including Fox (the latter of which is terribly disappointing).  Have a blessed day all!      

ladybard said:

Seems to be sneaking back, Roger, and trying to make alliances!  Hope no one's disappointed but I'm not a "Paulbot" per se.  At issue was the tone and level of debate which was being dragged down to snide and obscene comments.  I never like obscenity - that's for dimwatt lowlives - and snide is inappropriate for any of our candidates, best challenged on the basis of principle rather than personality.  However, when it comes to weasels, traitors and communazis it's open warfare - all means necessary, effective and possible!

roger pecsok said:

Yeah ladybird I deleted it myself as I figured he was gone, so why raise anymore fuss on him.

Glad you caught my remark tho.   No sense wasting time on people who are adamantly opposed.

Work with ones in the same camp instead. <G>

ladybard said:

Roger, you are right about lack of professional ethics, and unprofessional attitudes.   Your comment appears to be deleted - presumably because of more obscenity from a different party.  Not to worry - forward in the fight for freedom!

To all of you who say they dislike Dr. Paul's foreign policy I would say that if you can in all honesty put on a uniform , grab a gun and kill some one , go right ahead . You pull the trigger ; not some one else kid or wife or husband ; you justify killing . What is the reason that justifies your thirst for blood . The very reason the elite bankers keep getting away with this murder is because " we the people " are too stupid to realize their game " military industrial complex " and refuse to participate in these atrosities .

The Rinos don't care how many of us die ; look at the folks around you and decide who should come home in a body bag first ; should it be you ?

Amen

6 years in the navy  And it took me about 30 years to figure out that we were and are wrong in our interventionist foreign policy.  I went reserve as an 04 [LTCM] and was a dyed in the wool war hawk !

It took Ron Paul a longtime to convert me along with a lot of Austrian Economics study !

We have been had by the Banking  and NWO people and we must change that now.

It doesn't have to be RP but who else even has a clue?

joseph cronin jr. said:

To all of you who say they dislike Dr. Paul's foreign policy I would say that if you can in all honesty put on a uniform , grab a gun and kill some one , go right ahead . You pull the trigger ; not some one else kid or wife or husband ; you justify killing . What is the reason that justifies your thirst for blood . The very reason the elite bankers keep getting away with this murder is because " we the people " are too stupid to realize their game " military industrial complex " and refuse to participate in these atrosities .

The Rinos don't care how many of us die ; look at the folks around you and decide who should come home in a body bag first ; should it be you ?

No problem with the idea of no intervention every where in the World however I will not let my Country lose it's eye on the ball when it comes to Protecting What's Ours!#1 Borders  #2 If any Country desires to Spit all over me and my Country I would retaliate with a resounding Roar the likes that they haven't seen. #3 The fulfillment of sanity by supplying ourselves with our own Energy Resources which we have! Where by putting our own citizens back to work fulfilling their Dreams of a better life for their families and adding a monetary lift to our Revenue Area. We are the Best and most compassionate Nation in the World, so we don't have to be Beholding to anyone as I think they all Owe Us "Big Time Beau Coup Money" so as I see it" Sit down and shut Up" about how bad we are please? By the way I spent years in the Navy as well 69'-73' I've seen enough!

Well said Roland!

Roland C. Cartier Jr said:

No problem with the idea of no intervention every where in the World however I will not let my Country lose it's eye on the ball when it comes to Protecting What's Ours!#1 Borders  #2 If any Country desires to Spit all over me and my Country I would retaliate with a resounding Roar the likes that they haven't seen. #3 The fulfillment of sanity by supplying ourselves with our own Energy Resources which we have! Where by putting our own citizens back to work fulfilling their Dreams of a better life for their families and adding a monetary lift to our Revenue Area. We are the Best and most compassionate Nation in the World, so we don't have to be Beholding to anyone as I think they all Owe Us "Big Time Beau Coup Money" so as I see it" Sit down and shut Up" about how bad we are please? By the way I spent years in the Navy as well 69'-73' I've seen enough!

Another problem with candidates staying in too long when they won't become the nominee, and Romney on the way to getting the required delegates is:  they are forcing Romney to spend Millions of dollars on primary battles instead of spending the Millions attacking Obama.  Obama is starting to hit Romney more & more and Romney is the one that is focused on clearly showing Obama's failed policies and a Government centered society..........

Laurence Smith said:

I want to congratulate you and all of the Ron Paul acolytes for his sweeping all three primaries tonight. Wait a minute, the newspaper says it was President to be Romney who swept the primaries, with Ron Paul bringing up the rear again, which he is used to of course. Alan, some of my staff and I were looking at your picture and you are one handsome looking guy. Was that picture taken recently, just asking. My female administrative assistant remarked that you must have hot looking women knocking down your door. She was really impressed. She was wondering if you are one of those guys who doesn't have much of a life and lives in your moms basement. Alan, all levity aside - I get easily bored with those of somewhat modest intellect, thus I'm going to do what has been suggested to me and that is to block any further commentaries that bear your name. Nothing personal, you understand! Best of luck to Ron by the way he's only about 400 plus delegates behind.

Sincerely, Sir Laurence -          

Alan Alsup said:

I'll third it, but only if we can still make fun of him after he gets the boot?... :)

Well said Joe. 

Funny how they found the passport of one of the 9/11 hijackers on the street right after the towers went down.  Yeah, guess that passport blew out in the inferno and landed neatly on the street.

Think we have been set up in all the war of terror?

Just throwing some common sense out there.

joseph cronin jr. said:

Fox News isn't what it once was.  Like you, I have become very disappointed in them over the last 2-3 years. I don't even watch them anymore.

It's good to see you voted your conscience.  That's what the primaries should be for.

Cherie Dupler said:

I'm not a Paulbot either Lady. The Tea Party has a VARIETY of people in it!  He seems like a nice man but his foreign policy and some of the things he says....  BUT the comments Larry made not only about him but all else were totally out of my realm of tolerance. I voted early,  (absentee as I was out of state then), and voted Newt for several reasons.  He isn't going to win of course.  I will vote for whomever gets the nomination.  I would vote for a can of orange juice over the impostor in our Whitehouse.  I would be a better president than he and that is real scary.  I follow Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his investigation which is NOT being covered by the lamestream media, including Fox (the latter of which is terribly disappointing).  Have a blessed day all!      

ladybard said:

Seems to be sneaking back, Roger, and trying to make alliances!  Hope no one's disappointed but I'm not a "Paulbot" per se.  At issue was the tone and level of debate which was being dragged down to snide and obscene comments.  I never like obscenity - that's for dimwatt lowlives - and snide is inappropriate for any of our candidates, best challenged on the basis of principle rather than personality.  However, when it comes to weasels, traitors and communazis it's open warfare - all means necessary, effective and possible!

roger pecsok said:

Yeah ladybird I deleted it myself as I figured he was gone, so why raise anymore fuss on him.

Glad you caught my remark tho.   No sense wasting time on people who are adamantly opposed.

ladybard said:

Roger, you are right about lack of professional ethics, and unprofessional attitudes.   Your comment appears to be deleted - presumably because of more obscenity from a different party.  Not to worry - forward in the fight for freedom!

Can't say I'm a Newt supporter, but that's a nice mental image.... :)

Better we can now disagree on our chosen candidate without personally insulting one another.   

ladybard said:

Cheers, Cherie! Newt's tenacious and he loves America.  I'd like to see him take Obama's neck in his strong jaws and worry him until he begs for mercy and starts singing like a canary!

President Cherie totally not scary!  Arpaio is awesome!

Cherie Dupler said:

ladybard said:

roger pecsok said:

ladybard said:

For sure Alan! :-))  Have a beautiful Resurrection Day weekend everyone!

Thomas, It is virtually an exercise in absolute futility to attempt to provide even basic Socratic logic to those who are thirsting for some exciting and romantic brokered convention, that will only serve to waste more campaign time available to go after Barry Soetoro. Notwithstanding the huge cost of more funds being wasted. Mr. Paton's stating that Santorum is not a Washington insider and Romney and Newtie are is not even merely specious but an outright laughable lie. After Santorum lost his re-election he became an influence peddling lobbyist. Romney has been in political office for about 4-6 years. Granted, I would vote for Alfred E. Newman if I thought he had the best chance of beating Barry, but Santorum clearly doesn't as he is the insider who proudly said that he often had to go along to get along. I mean once or twice perhaps but not as often as his votes indicate. The independents will probably decide the election, which will favor Romney and not Santorum if running against Obama. The worn out canard that people will be shaking in their boots over having a Mormon in the Whitehouse rings hollow as well. Romney, the man who spent 2 years as a missionary and 10 years as a pastor.  Rick, your sanctimonious comments on the campaign trail ring hollow.      

I wonder if the anti-Romney pro-brokered convention forces think that all of Romney's votes are coming from Democrat plants, or that dreaded Republican establishment that must have met at the Bildenberg(sic) conference and picked Romney. With Romney's business and political contacts he will put together a much stronger group around him than Santorum. Rick, get out of the race - and go home and procreate at least 2 more kids so you can field a baseball team at some point in time.......LOL             

Thomas Treusch said:

Mr. Paton,

Just got around to reading this post.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOAD OF KRAPP.

Are you, by any chance, the PR man for Tax Masters or Solyndra?

Every word here By Laurence  is true .........But that does not mean he is right in that Romney is the best choice to become POTUS  [better than Obama is true] but best ? LOL  not by a long shot.

I have come to the conclusion that the Democrats and the GOP are wings of the same party acting together to give us authoritarian rule

It may be in our best interest to go ahead and vote for Romney this time and fight to clean up congress in order to change direction and reduce the size and scope of the Federal Government!

It is inevitable that we will be force by economic circumstances to cut the size and scope of the federal Government or we will become insolvent as a Nation [Bankruptcy and currency hyperinflation ]

Laurence Smith said:

Thomas, It is virtually an exercise in absolute futility to attempt to provide even basic Socratic logic to those who are thirsting for some exciting and romantic brokered convention, that will only serve to waste more campaign time available to go after Barry Soetoro. Notwithstanding the huge cost of more funds being wasted. Mr. Paton's stating that Santorum is not a Washington insider and Romney and Newtie are is not even merely specious but an outright laughable lie. After Santorum lost his re-election he became an influence peddling lobbyist. Romney has been in political office for about 4-6 years. Granted, I would vote for Alfred E. Newman if I thought he had the best chance of beating Barry, but Santorum clearly doesn't as he is the insider who proudly said that he often had to go along to get along. I mean once or twice perhaps but not as often as his votes indicate. The independents will probably decide the election, which will favor Romney and not Santorum if running against Obama. The worn out canard that people will be shaking in their boots over having a Mormon in the Whitehouse rings hollow as well. Romney, the man who spent 2 years as a missionary and 10 years as a pastor.  Rick, your sanctimonious comments on the campaign trail ring hollow.      

I wonder if the anti-Romney pro-brokered convention forces think that all of Romney's votes are coming from Democrat plants, or that dreaded Republican establishment that must have met at the Bildenberg(sic) conference and picked Romney. With Romney's business and political contacts he will put together a much stronger group around him than Santorum. Rick, get out of the race - and go home and procreate at least 2 more kids so you can field a baseball team at some point in time.......LOL             

Thomas Treusch said:

Mr. Paton,

Just got around to reading this post.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOAD OF KRAPP.

Are you, by any chance, the PR man for Tax Masters or Solyndra?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Fact Check:   'Joe Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Lock People Up In Cages’

CLAIM: Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed, on immigration: “We didn’t lock people up in cages.”

VERDICT: FALSE. The “cages” were built by the Obama-Biden administration.

Univision moderator Jorge Ramos asked Biden at the third Democrat debate at Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas, why Latinos should trust him after the Obama administration continued deporting “undocumented immigrants.”

Biden claimed that the Obama administration’s policies were more humane than those of President Donald Trump: “We didn’t lock people up in cages,” he said.

In fact, the “cages” were built by the Obama administration to deal with a surge of unaccompanied minors who crossed the border illegally in 2014.

Originally, the Obama administration was “warehousing” children — literally — in overwhelmed Border Patrol facilities. Breitbart News broke the story of the surge, which was partly triggered by Obama’s policy of allowing illegal alien children who entered the country as minors to stay in the country (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA).

Above image credit: AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin, Pool, File

The above photo was published by the Associated Press in June 2014, and the photo below is of Obama’s Secretary of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, touring a Border Patrol facility with “cages.”

Above: Border Patrol officers escort Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Gov. Jan Brewer through the department’s Nogales processing facility for immigrant children. (Photo courtesy Barry Bahler/Department of Homeland Security)

The “cages” are chain-link enclosures in Border Patrol processing facilities that are meant to protect children from adults in custody. They are not permanent accommodations.

In mid-2018, as the Trump administration began enforcing a “zero tolerance” policy that stopped the “catch-and-release” policy of letting illegal aliens go after they were arrested. Detaining adults and children meant that children had to be processed separately; the enclosures prevented adults from harming children.

As Breitbart News reported at the time, children were not housed in “cages.” They were processed and then taken to shelters, where they were given medical care, toiletries, education, recreation, and counseling, and where staff attempted to find relatives or sponsors to whom they could be released.

Democrats began tweeting images of “kids in cages” to condemn the Trump administration. Journalists, too, shared those images.

One problem: they were taken during the Obama administration.

Public outrage at the images led President Trump to end the policy, and require families to be detained together.

Democrats keep repeating the mistake, however: in July, they had to delete a tweet that used an image from the Obama era and cited the “inhumane treatment” of children by the Trump administration.

Republicans argue that not detaining illegal aliens is actually the cruel policy, because it encourages migrants to undertake a dangerous journey, often guided by cartels and smugglers.

As Breitbart News’ Alana Mastrangelo noted recently:

But what’s worse than “cages,” however, are reports of migrant children also being handed over to human traffickers during the Obama administration — while Biden was vice president — according to the New York Times. Between October 2013 and July 2015 alone, nearly 80,000 unaccompanied children from Central American countries were detained by U.S. authorities.

It remains unclear how many of the tens of thousands of children were handed over to human traffickers — including sex traffickers — during that span of nearly two years, as those cases are reportedly not tracked.

“Others were ransomed by the very smugglers to whom their families paid thousands of dollars to sneak them into the United States,” reported the New York Times in 2015, during Obama’s presidency and Biden’s vice presidency. “Some lost limbs during the journey or found themselves sold into sexual slavery.”

Biden told voters in South Carolina last month that he would close all border detention facilities, guaranteeing that the migrant flow would continue.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service