I guess they’re sick of the Muslims’ BS.
Revenge attacks on Muslim places of worship have begun in France following yesterday’s massacre at the office of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.
Mosques, prayer halls and a kebab shop near a Muslim temple were targeted in the early hours of the morning following the terrorist attack – in which 12 people were murdered by suspected Islamist fanatics.
The retaliation comes as French citizens, and the international community, attempt to come to terms with yesterday’s shocking and deadly assault on free speech.
In the city of Le Mans, west of Paris, three blank grenades were thrown at a mosque shortly after midnight – and a bullet was also fired through one of the windows.
In the Port-la-Nouvelle district, near Narbonne in southern France, several shots were fired in the direction of a Muslim prayer hall shortly after evening prayers.
Read more: Daily Mail
Revenge attacks and retaliation begin: Mosques come under fire with guns and 'grenades' in France… and kebab shop near another Muslim temple is blown up
- Three suspected revenge attacks took place across France in early hours
- Country on edge after yesterday's massacre by suspected Islamist fanatics
- French Muslims fear attack will lead to surge in far right party membership
- Another incident in city this morning saw a female police officer shot dead
- Man who appeared to be North African was seen running from the scene
see This is what Israel has been putting up with for years,,,,the muslims attack and kill them and yet when they retaliate they scream to the heavens "they are killing us,,,,"and they play the victim very well,,,because they've been using these same tactics since the 6th century,,,,,I'm sick of the muslims Ideaology and if we don't get a handle on it,,,,it will eventually take us over,,,,and the governm,ent in America refuses to even call it what it is,,,,and I guess it's safe to say atthis point in time,,,that our president is a muslim and he intends to destroy America,,,,,,and thats why we have to impeach him before his term is through,,,mark my words,,,,we may be looking at king Obama before it's over with,,,,
Terry, islam is NOT a religion. They are political terrorists who couch their ideology in religious terms. Once we realize that, people will then understand would not be discriminatory to export all muslims, or outlaw it. Fighting them is not only necessary, it is imperative.
As usual, you are half right. Islam is MOST DEFINITELY a very controlling religion. The majority of Muslims bow down 5 times per day to worship "god", Allah, a "profit", Mohammed and a way of life, dictated by the Qur'an.
If you have read any of the Qur'an, you know it is a warped guide for life. None the less, it is a definitive, whole life dictate for the behavior of a huge number of believers!
Good grief Don, do you think you could be slightly less condescending? I am very well read, and while I am not always 100% right I don't pull my ideas from my @$$. I said what I said for good reason. Islam has all the trappings of religion, but there are some stark issues as well.
1. Nearly all of the leaders, and most of the men don't typically even live by the good things that are written in the Koran (giving alms, for example). Essentially, they are serious about what the Koran says as long as it keeps them in power. PS The Koran was written by a blood thirsty and power hungry man who loved power.
2. Sharia law is put forward as a "religious" law, but is used by the leadership to control the lower classes and any new "converts" who may have recanted to avoid having their heads chopped off.
3. I am not the first person to say this. There are countless people who are no longer muslim who agree with what I have said.
PS, when referencing Mohammed, I believe the word you are looking for is "prophet". Blessings and Cheers.
Why do you call islam a religion? Because they pretend it is so? What is a religion?
Thanks for the backup Jea9. It is aggravating when people get like that. Glad to know I am not the only one on here that feels that way. Cheers.
I think it has already happened. He self elected himself to king. I think we are to late, as congress just goes on day by day and does nothing against him, except defend and back him.