REVENGE: French Attack Mosques And Blow Up A Muslim Kebab Shop

REVENGE: French Attack Mosques And Blow Up A Muslim Kebab Shop

I guess they’re sick of the Muslims’ BS.

Revenge attacks on Muslim places of worship have begun in France following yesterday’s massacre at the office of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

Mosques, prayer halls and a kebab shop near a Muslim temple were targeted in the early hours of the morning following the terrorist attack – in which 12 people were murdered by suspected Islamist fanatics.

The retaliation comes as French citizens, and the international community, attempt to come to terms with yesterday’s shocking and deadly assault on free speech.

In the city of Le Mans, west of Paris, three blank grenades were thrown at a mosque shortly after midnight – and a bullet was also fired through one of the windows.

In the Port-la-Nouvelle district, near Narbonne in southern France, several shots were fired in the direction of a Muslim prayer hall shortly after evening prayers.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/01/revenge-french-attack-mosques-blow-mu...

Read more: Daily Mail

Revenge attacks and retaliation begin: Mosques come under fire with guns and 'grenades' in France… and kebab shop near another Muslim temple is blown up

• Three suspected revenge attacks took place across France in early hours
  • Country on edge after yesterday's massacre by suspected Islamist fanatics
  • French Muslims fear attack will lead to surge in far right party membership
  • Another incident in city this morning saw a female police officer shot dead
  • Man who appeared to be North African was seen running from the scene 

Views: 2420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thomas I do believe you are right we may have to do what our spineless Goverment Cant or won't .

RUN THEM ALL OUTTA DODGE?

As I understood it......that's one of the reasons Russia didn't invade the U.S. years ago, because they knew how many Americans owned guns, and felt they couldn't take the country.

Great job! Via la France. Free yourselves of the demons spawned by Islam.

America should follow the lead----- big time!

That will never happen with Obozo in office..We should never put another fraud in office no matter what the color of there skin is. That was so historic no that was an embarrassment.

Nobody here is going to be asking for Obozo's stamp of approval.

OH NO ! NOT THE KEBAB SHOP. NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MOHAMMED DONALD'S. CAN I GET CHAMPAGNE WITH MY FRENCH FRIES?

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY.

Here in Oregon it is MEXDONALD'S!

These people are inbred for fourteen hundred years! They kill their dogs, camels, goats after they rape them, they kill themselves, each other, anyone of another religion, they kill other muslims who are also Islamic. They kill their wives, their children, and anything that breathes that they believe is a threat to their peaceful religion. They are a bunch of goat raping, barbaric infidels who cannot get along with themselves, and will not live peacefully with anyone who does not bow to their peaceful religion. Their wives are treated like livestock, to be bred and led around in the public only by some man who is closely related to the women. The women go through genital mutilation of the clitoris, and are married off by their families to whom they want. Each man can have four wives legally/sharia law, and as many others as he wants on the side.

IN CLOSING: WHY WOULD ANY CIVILIZED SOCIETY WANT THIS RELIGION IN ITS COUNTRY? THE ANSWER: THEY ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY AND CANNOT SEE THE TRUTH!  

@William Wynn

My answer to your closing question: The 'civilized' society of our country woke up briefly to horror on 9/11...then, went back to sleep....not ever knowing who these barbarians really are. Sadly, millions of Americans still don't know. Yet, those same millions of Americans are unaware there are terrorists cells already here....just waiting for the 'order' to strike us again....and that IS their plan.

I have a gut feeling that the super bowl February 1st, just may be the big play here. If anything like that happens, God forbid, we should wipe out Islam. Period.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service