RESISTING THE RESISTERS
©2018 Burt Prelutsky
IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT TO BURT PRELUTSKY ARTICLE, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME RUDY...   Contact Burt at burtprelutsky@icloud.com  

As you may have noticed, the most recent target of the leftist nincompoops is Rep. Jim Jordan (R, OH) who has been one of the people in Congress actively working to nail the Deep Staters in the FBI and the Justice Department.

In an attempt to destroy Jordan’s career, they have come up with a bunch of ex-college wrestlers who claim that Jordan, who had been an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State, was aware of the fact that the team doctor enjoyed groping the young jocks but did nothing about it.

Jordan insists he was unaware of what the creep was up to and would have done something if only someone had called the offenses to his attention.

Although the timing of the anti-Jordan campaign is as suspicious as the one that targeted Roy Moore decades after his alleged misbehavior, the most shocking revelation is that a bunch of college wrestlers were such wimps that they let a pervert grope them and didn’t put him in the hospital.

⦿  Commentary magazine, which purports to be the fount of Jewish intellectualism in America, continues to embarrass 
itself and annoy me.

In a cover article titled “The New Jew Hatred: Left and Right,” James Kirchick took the latest gratuitous swipe at the President, writing: “I do not believe Donald Trump is himself an anti-Semite, if only because anti-Semitism is mainly a preoccupation -- as distinct from a prejudice -- and Trump is too narcissistic to indulge any preoccupation other than himself. And there is no evidence to suggest that he subscribes to the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories favored by his alt-right supporters. But his casual resort to populism, nativism, and conspiracy theory creates a narrative environment highly favorable to anti-Semites.”

If I read this pretentious verbiage correctly, Trump is not necessarily a Jew-hater, even though his supporters obviously are. But if he’s not actively anti-Semitic, it’s only because he’s so infatuated with himself, he can’t spare the time.

The writers and editors of Commentary are beginning to remind me that in the early years of Hitler’s reign, a great many German Jews secretly agreed with Hitler, assuming his distaste for Jews was limited to those grubby shtetl-dwellers in Poland and Russia. Der Fuhrer certainly couldn’t be referring to themselves -- not with their highly-developed appreciation of fine wine, fine art, fine food and Wagnerian operas.

It’s not all that dissimilar from the way that lighter-skinned blacks look down on their darker-hued brethren or that the French look down on, well, everyone.

⦿  One of my constant readers let me know that it bothered him when I wrote “commonsense” as one word. He felt I had fallen prey to the left-wing media who apparently also write it as one word, particularly when they refer to “commonsense gun laws.”

I would hate to think that I am being played like a yoyo by those on the Left, who may know how to spell the word, but clearly possess none of it themselves.

I replied: “I’m glad you finally had a chance to get that off your chest. The chances are that I will continue to write it as one word because I believe that is the way it should be written. In the old days, when the New York Yankees seemed to appear in every World Series, people used to make one word of ‘damn Yankees,’ and rightly so because that is the way it was always said.

“I recall that in the 1950s, John Steinbeck wrote an article in which he bemoaned our surrendering a perfectly fine word, ‘comrade,’ to the Communists. In that same spirit, I refuse to surrender ‘commonsense’ to the Left. They will have to pull it if they can from my cold dead hands.”

In response, my correspondent wrote: “I love you anyway!”

I concluded with: “That’s the spirit. It’s not a question of your losing and my winning…..although that is, of course, how I choose to see it.”

⦿  A reader, knowing of my fondness for Mark Twain, confessed that when he read “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,” it made him uncomfortable to have the slave, Jim, referred to as a nigger.

He understood that 150 years ago, that was common usage in much of America, along with darkie, spade, spook and coon, but it bothered him. 

Over time, those ugly words morphed into Negroes, then colored, then black and, ultimately, African American, at just about the same time that so many inner-city African Americans unfortunately began behaving like niggers.
IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT TO BURT PRELUTSKY ARTICLE, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME RUDY...   Contact Burt at burtprelutsky@icloud.com  

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Article 3 of the original language and responsibility of the European Alliance reads as follows: "In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack."

"Self help" is the key point that President Trump had made to the members of NATO, and especially to Angela Merkel, w/ his kick-ass speech. It was decades overdue.

Imo, Merkel's sweetheart deal is worthy of the Clintons, Barack Obama and George Soros. Meanwhile, as frau Merkel enriches herself w/ this Russian deal, Germany's air force is dilapidated. Only FOUR of its 128 (or less than 4%) of its fighter jets are combat ready today. (See: https://www.dw.com/en/only-4-of-germanys-128-eurofighter-jets-comba... )

???!!!

LESS THAN 4%?!  I'd say that is a huge breach of the NATO Treaty...and OUR National Security...in itself!

So...grand slam homerun for Trump!  Again, it was a long time coming!

And now the dem/media joins Merkel eating from a spread  made up of sour grapes; sauer kraut and lemons along w/ their caviar. Enjoy!

Luis

President Trump, needs to completely withdraw from the EU and completely dump NATO removing the UN from controlling our Armed Forces, the EU and the UN is a Economic Leach, they are deceivers, blasphemers in the face of Christ and God. 

They have no respect to the sovereignty and rights of America's Foundation.

A couple of points, Tif. 

1. We are not a part of the European Union.  That's what the "global warming" scam (i.e. The Copenhagen Treaty; The Paris Accord; etc) is/was all about. 

2. Yes, such bullshit treaties would put us directly under the thumb of the UN as the USA would intially be surrending our very sovereignty to a world governance. Btw, BRAVO! Ambssaador Nikki Haley!

3. As for NATO, as long as any of our Allies also has troops fighting Islamic terrorists in Afghanstan and Syria, etc, we can't "completely withdraw" from NATO.

But, we'd then be able to consider it if or when we redeploy ours from those hotspots.  And, yes, it's long over due that we leave Afghanistan NOW!  As for Syria: We demand that Iran has to completely leave FIRST; and then we would. But only as long as Iran stays OUT!   jmho

ps:  This would be a great opportunity for President Trump out point out that what the USA wants from NATO (Pay your EQUAL share!) is exactly what We want from ALL nations we practice trade with.  EQUAL TARIFFS!  Period!

Yes this was noted, and I have a blog up over this issue, but Trump want America's Sovereignty independent from the British,German,Jewish Nuts.

Trump Told Merkel “You Owe Me One Trillion Dollars” To Her Face: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/trump-told-merkel-you-owe-...

Good For You Tif, You Go Girl, tell it like it is.

LMAO...

luis

Good respond you should also sent it Burt

BREAKING NEWS

PRESIDENT TRUMP GIVES KGB PUTIN A BIG F-YOU!

The potus says NO on sending anyone into the bear's mouth in exchange for Mueller going to Russia to question those Russians under indictment. 

Good for you, Mr President!  Putin has murdered enough people!

Nope President Trump did not and you are still a:

luis✩USA Is A Ding Bat !!!

tif

Trump did say no to interview USA offices. You need to look; that up. luis  in not a dingbat

Me look it up, right, sure thing...:)

Trump Has Invited Putin To Washington Later This Year

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/trump-has-invited-putin-to...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Goodbye 2020: Clinton Ordered By Federal Judge To Submit To Questioning

(TeaParty.org) – Just when Hillary Clinton began hinting that she’s ready to run again in 2020, she has been ordered by a federal judge to submit to questioning about the use of her private email server to convey classified documents during her time as Secretary of State.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan made the order as part of a lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

“Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system,” wrote Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a tweet following the ruling.

Judicial Watch 🔎 @JudicialWatch

BREAKING: Judicial Watch announced today that, following JW's court battle, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that Hillary Clinton must answer – under oath – two additional questions on her controversial email system within 30 days.

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Ordered Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under...

(Washington, DC) –Judicial Watch announced today that U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Hillary Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her...

judicialwatch.org
Tom Fitton  @TomFitton

Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions -- including key q's about the setting up of her email system. Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides. Great work by Michael Bekesha!

As a statement from Judicial Watch explains, the ruling is the latest development in the group’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, which they began to discover why former deputy chief of staff to Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin, was allowed to work at the State Department while also engaged in “outside employment.”

Clinton now has 30 days to answer two key questions from a list of 25 questions composed by Judicial Watch.

The questions the judge selected are:

1) “Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.”

During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

This new development is huge because it means that the two critical scandals from Clinton’s time in the State Department, her private email server and the Benghazi attacks, are facing fresh scrutiny in both the legal system and the court of public opinion.

And while Clinton likely had little chance of any run in 2020, this makes it even less likely she will stand even a shred of a chance.

We’ve have got to hope and pray that at long last, this leads to the long overdue criminal charges we’ve all been waiting to see.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service