Republican Party Leaders Plot Purge, Civil War

Image result for gop falling apartJust when you think Republican Party leaders can’t possibly get more cynical, more hypocritical or more suicidal, they surprise you.

Over the past week, a few dozen prominent Republicans, led by 2008 Republican presidential nominee John McCain and joined by Utah’s Senator Mike Lee and Colorado’s Cory Gardner, dropped their support for Donald Trump and called on Republican voters to vote for other, “down ticket” candidates but not Trump.

The New York Times on October 9 published a list of “160 Republican Leaders who do not support Trump,” and newspapers everywhere trumpeted the newest addition to the list.

That chorus was joined briefly by House Speaker Paul Ryan, who said he would vote for Trump but would not campaign for him or with him. Ryan also advised the entire Republican congressional delegation to do the same.

This betrayal of the party’s presidential nominee by top echelons of party leadership can only be called overt sabotage. Whether successful or not in denying Trump a victory on November 8, it undoubtedly is the opening shot in a civil war that will erupt full scale on November 9.

The attempted take down of Trump was explained as an effort to “salvage the dignity of the party” in the aftermath of the public release of a recording of lewd remarks about some women made by Trump in 2005. When asked if the recording revealed anything about Donald Trump they did not know before, they had no answer. It is clear that the party leaders who have jumped ship are using the 2005 video recording as the excuse to do something they had been contemplating since Trump won the party nomination in July.

No one citing the recording as an excuse for opposing Trump can say Trump’s lewd remarks are more offensive than the known sexual conduct of former President Bill Clinton — and many other White House occupants. Lewd and crude language is not exactly unknown in the halls of the West Wing, the Rayburn Building, RNC headquarters — or Fox television sound stages.

Are the American people turning against Donald Trump because of remarks he made in private eleven years ago? No. Might they turn against him if every Republican senator and congressman attacked him for those remarks? Yes, quite possibly. In that case, what would be the cause of the defeat, Trump’s remarks or the party establishment’s treason?

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/15/republic...

Views: 1673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those voting early... have not had their ballots counted, no one knows with any degree of certainty how they actually voted. 

Once again, the MSM is reporting figures based on polling data, illusionary claims, regarding who is leading... The MSM is attempting to establish a national narrative, which will precondition the public, to accept a fraudulent outcome. 

Well said, Mr. Frankmusic! And about that pet snake - I think it's a boa constrictor, 

Correct. I believe Al Franken & Co. were involved with very suspicious election results.

With who a Democrat? Wasn't  main part of Project Veritas Action Fund U-tube Film in Milwaukee?  

If only more people had read the book - like the members of the Republican Club!  While Saul Alinsky gets credit for using ridicule to demolish the opposition, in the book you can see that it was Hitler who first advocated using that technique, and from which he said  no opponent could recover.  But then, Hitler was no oracle; just evil.

Nobody has been ridiculed more than Trump, and my money is still on him winning no matter the odds, and no matter  what else they throw at him.

And I join you Alexandra! - No matter the odds, no matter what else they throw at him - he's the "come-back kid"  and he will be "Mr. President" in 12 days.  I will believe that until every ballot is counted. 

It just struck me that voting for Hillary and Bill is like expecting the clock to go backwards! It's impossible!  They represent the old, time-worn past with all its failures. Just looking at Hillary and Bill makes one feel tired!  I actually sense a cosmic shift  in a new direction and the Clinton machine is not part of it. 

So eloquently stated!  And your words ring true in the movie:  "Hillary's America"  How incredibly wicked and cruel are their ways.  Dinesh D'Souza paid a hard price before he made this movie - it is worth every viewing minute.

You know what "anchor babies" are?

Plop and Drop.

NOT what our Founders intended to gain citizenship. Somebody get some common sense in this country, PLEASE.

The Republican establishment are a bunch of frauds; they are not turning on Trump because of any flaw in his moral make-up; they are frightened silly of him because first, he's not one of 'them, ' and second because he will disturb their comfortable little worlds.  They are used to coming to us every 2-4 years with promises of change and reform, knowing they have no intention of keeping them. And any upstart freshmen with ideas of reform are soon squashed by the leadership.What they are not comfortable with is surrendering the power of the purse to an outsider. If anyone is so naive as to think it's about ethics or morality, they probably also believe in the tooth fairy.

AMEN BROTHER     kick them all out

I believe little piggies can fly...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service