Republican Mia Love Joins Congressional Black Caucus, Group She Wants To Reform

Utah Rep. Mia Love, who recently became the first black female Republican ever elected to Congress, joined the Congressional Black Caucus, according to a Tuesday announcement — potentially bad news for the group.

Love, the former mayor of Saratoga Springs, has stated that she would likely join the CBC but would attempt drastic change from within the group, which tends to lean to the left.

“Yes, yes. I would join the Congressional Black Caucus and try to take that thing apart from the inside out,” Love told Deseret News in early 2012 during her first congressional bid, which failed.

“It’s demagoguery,” Love said of the tactics used by the CBC.

“They sit there and ignite emotions and ignite racism when there isn’t,” Love continued. “They use their positions to instill fear. Hope and change is turned into fear and blame. Fear that everybody is going lose everything and blaming Congress for everything instead of taking responsibility.”

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/06/republican-mia-love-joins-congres...

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting ... me thinks a number of us will be watching with a good amount of curiosity ... hmmmmmm

TRUE!

Ms Love you are wasting your time because you cant fix stupid but you can bring to light so the hole country can see it ! with as much stupidity there it should be good show ! Good Luck .

The demogaug black caucus is a racist group itself. They don't have any European Americans Caucasians in their ranks. And if we had one of those groups, we would be labeled racist,  white supremacist group and be made to disband it.

you are so right...I have been saying why dont white congressmen start a White/European Caucus??throw it back in their faces..there should none at all or caucuses for each ethnic group.

oh my let the show begin!

BE CAREFUL . YOU JUST STEPPED INTO THE VIPERS NEST . COl WEST TRIED IT . SEE WHAT IT GOT HIM .

Maybe This chick has the "fire" to make changes. I hope so. Changes and sense has to change the Blacks who do these evil acts like the CBC and NCAA!

Anyway, I am going to Pray and cheer for her---until I see her true "colors"!!

Yeah...I hope she can make changes with them, cause typically it doesn't work that way.  Hope they don't turn her head...

They will either turn her or kick her out and do unto her as they did unto Allen West.

I thought it was illegal to have clubs, organization, etc. that exclude persons based on race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, etc., etc., etc.

I think some white Republicans should also join, in fact, they should flood their ranks with new members!

That's only if the club is for whites men only.  Any other group can have exclusive clubs.  They even have (or at least they did have at one time) a dating site called "Black People Meet", i.e. white people need not apply.  So if they were going to form a White Congressional Caucus, then it would be a blow up.  If it were a White Male Congressional Caucus, Al Not-So Sharpton would be testifying before the Supreme Court.  But since it's the Black Caucus, then it's okay.  Seriously Carolan, you need to get with the times.  ;)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service