Republican Mia Love Joins Congressional Black Caucus, Group She Wants To Reform

Utah Rep. Mia Love, who recently became the first black female Republican ever elected to Congress, joined the Congressional Black Caucus, according to a Tuesday announcement — potentially bad news for the group.

Love, the former mayor of Saratoga Springs, has stated that she would likely join the CBC but would attempt drastic change from within the group, which tends to lean to the left.

“Yes, yes. I would join the Congressional Black Caucus and try to take that thing apart from the inside out,” Love told Deseret News in early 2012 during her first congressional bid, which failed.

“It’s demagoguery,” Love said of the tactics used by the CBC.

“They sit there and ignite emotions and ignite racism when there isn’t,” Love continued. “They use their positions to instill fear. Hope and change is turned into fear and blame. Fear that everybody is going lose everything and blaming Congress for everything instead of taking responsibility.”

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/06/republican-mia-love-joins-congres...

Views: 650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting ... me thinks a number of us will be watching with a good amount of curiosity ... hmmmmmm

TRUE!

Ms Love you are wasting your time because you cant fix stupid but you can bring to light so the hole country can see it ! with as much stupidity there it should be good show ! Good Luck .

The demogaug black caucus is a racist group itself. They don't have any European Americans Caucasians in their ranks. And if we had one of those groups, we would be labeled racist,  white supremacist group and be made to disband it.

you are so right...I have been saying why dont white congressmen start a White/European Caucus??throw it back in their faces..there should none at all or caucuses for each ethnic group.

oh my let the show begin!

BE CAREFUL . YOU JUST STEPPED INTO THE VIPERS NEST . COl WEST TRIED IT . SEE WHAT IT GOT HIM .

Maybe This chick has the "fire" to make changes. I hope so. Changes and sense has to change the Blacks who do these evil acts like the CBC and NCAA!

Anyway, I am going to Pray and cheer for her---until I see her true "colors"!!

Yeah...I hope she can make changes with them, cause typically it doesn't work that way.  Hope they don't turn her head...

They will either turn her or kick her out and do unto her as they did unto Allen West.

I thought it was illegal to have clubs, organization, etc. that exclude persons based on race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, etc., etc., etc.

I think some white Republicans should also join, in fact, they should flood their ranks with new members!

That's only if the club is for whites men only.  Any other group can have exclusive clubs.  They even have (or at least they did have at one time) a dating site called "Black People Meet", i.e. white people need not apply.  So if they were going to form a White Congressional Caucus, then it would be a blow up.  If it were a White Male Congressional Caucus, Al Not-So Sharpton would be testifying before the Supreme Court.  But since it's the Black Caucus, then it's okay.  Seriously Carolan, you need to get with the times.  ;)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service