Reporter Asks WH if Obama Thinks He’s ‘the Emperor of the United States’

“Does the President still stand by what he said last year when he said, ‘I am not the emperor of the United States; my job is to execute laws that are passed.’ Is that still operative?” asked Jonathan Karl, reporter for ABC, during Tuesday’s White House press briefing.

“Absolutely,” replied White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest.

“Not a king either?” asked Karl, to audience chuckles.

“That’s right,” said Earnest flatly.

“Because [Obama] was asked very specifically about the idea of expanding the deferred action executive order for the DREAMers to their parents. And he said September 17th last year on Telemundo, very clearly: ‘If we start broadening that, then essentially I would be ignoring the law in a way that would be very difficult to defend so that is not an option. Is that still off the table?" asked Karl

more:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-reporter-asks-wh-if-obama-thinks-he...

Views: 1061

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is just that arrogant.

I can't believe that a MSM reporter asked the question and pressed for an answer!!  I guess the MSM has seen which way the country is going since the elections and decided to jump on board to save their reputations.  They sure won't do this because they love and respect the US.

Swiss Gold Referendum, Dead Banksters and China - what is going on behind the scenes:

DEAD BANKSTERS & CHINA'S 30,000 TONS OF GOLD -- Alasdair Macleod

Published on Oct 26, 2014

In the first half of our new interview with GoldMoney's Alasdair Macleod we discuss the latest banker "suicides" which have all of the hallmarks of intelligence agency 'wet work'. And Alasdair explains how China could easily have acquired 20,000 tons of gold in recent decades - and as SRS Rocco recently pointed out - another 10,000 tons of gold in just the last three years. The second half of our nearly one hour long interview will post on Tuesday night. Thanks for tuning in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoJaXPue5hU

The immigration laws are not broken.  They just aren't following them. 

The Democrat Party is what is broken.  That was proved in the last two mid terms.  He doesn't give a rat's ass about immigration law.  In fact, I am not sure he has cared about any laws, unless he liked them.  If he likes a law, it is sacrosanct.  If not, then he simply ignores it.  In a perfect world, he would be tried by Congress and our justice system and hanged for the traitor that he is.  I believe he has truly and intentionally betrayed the country and the Office of the President of the United States, subverting them for wicked ends rather than the good of the people.  He is Stalin all over again, and I am convinced he would purge our country the way Stalin purged Russia by slaughtering tens of millions if he could.  He just hasn't figured a way to "legally" do it ... yet.

Actually, it's the DEMs who are trying every day to break America, ...beyond repair.

FYI -- Watch this update. Writ of Quo Warranto; Obama in China...to stay there/seek refuge from prosecution? Russian warships sent to Australia due to Putin assassination threat; Eyes open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZBkIy18cFE

Weekend Update Nov. 15 2014 Video 1 of 2

David you are Right to ask how they stay in business. By turning off the direct tv cable TV and any programs that send them money. Then they will no longer be in business. Until they are forced to report the news instead of creating it. STOP YOUR MONEY FROM KEEPING THE LIARS IN BUSINESS. I DID.

So much for the insane Emperor.............

THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX!  ABIDE BY THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!  He can not make laws!  He is to enforce the laws!  What part of this do you not understand?  Why do the citizens know more than you?

I would say you have an excellent point, but then again you are thinking like an American citizen.  When he says there are "problems" that need to be fixed, I am not sure he is referring to the immigration system per se.  It is more likely the problem is segments of the Democrat base are losing interest in what the Democrats have to offer, and they are in danger of losing at least part of their uneducated, permanent underclass.  They need to replace these voters with new illiterate voters, to try to win possibly a permanent majority.

No matter how hard you beat a fool, you can’t pound out the foolishness.  Proverbs 27:22

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service