Reporter Asks WH if Obama Thinks He’s ‘the Emperor of the United States’

“Does the President still stand by what he said last year when he said, ‘I am not the emperor of the United States; my job is to execute laws that are passed.’ Is that still operative?” asked Jonathan Karl, reporter for ABC, during Tuesday’s White House press briefing.

“Absolutely,” replied White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest.

“Not a king either?” asked Karl, to audience chuckles.

“That’s right,” said Earnest flatly.

“Because [Obama] was asked very specifically about the idea of expanding the deferred action executive order for the DREAMers to their parents. And he said September 17th last year on Telemundo, very clearly: ‘If we start broadening that, then essentially I would be ignoring the law in a way that would be very difficult to defend so that is not an option. Is that still off the table?" asked Karl

more:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-reporter-asks-wh-if-obama-thinks-he...

Views: 1061

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHY WOULD ANY ONE BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THE LIERS MOUTH?

You talkin bout gaybama?

I am saying.....again....that the name of the WH press secretary is a joke....an oxymoron of itself, but he could not have been more aptly named.

Josh  (to kid, joke or jest)

Earnest (to be truthful and expedient in your endeavors)

WTG ABC, its about time we had a MSM beside's Fox start watching out for the People. Where is NBC and CBS? As usualk, they could care lss about the People but ONLY watch out for the Party. Why DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS? Why do they call themselves a News organization? SAD what this President has done to the Free Press, Sad what the Free press has done for this President over the American People. I bet NONE of you expected to be traitors to your own coun try when you went to school did you?

Obama just wants to rewrite the law from the white house!

The law is the law until Congress submits a bill to make a new law. IN CASE YOU HAVEN"T LOOKED LATELY---THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED.

WE ARE STILL COVERED BY EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS.....RIGHT?

YES AS TO THE LAST ITEM I THOUGHT SO RIGHT EXISTING FED IMMIG LAWS OH THAT OVOMIT IGNORES AND IS SUPPOSED TO ENFORCE YES WE ARE; THEN AS FOR CONGRESSTHE BRANCH THAT WRITES THE LAW THAT THE PRES IS SUPPOSED TO ENFORCE OVOMIT DOES FEEL HE IS THE GOVT THAT IS THE PROB WE THE PEOPLE HAVE NOW THAT IS WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING 

ERNST IS A/O LIAR LIKE CARNEY 

OH AND NO HE DOES NOT WRITE THE LAWS HE THINKS HE DOES THEREIN IS THE DIFF

Is there a purpose for Obama having a White House press secretary?  They either lie or dodge questions.  What is the purpose of even talking to those guys?

The correct term for Obama's liars should be Press Obfuscators.  These people have no honor.  The sell their personal integrity for a paycheckj..sort of like a professional prostitute selling her body for money.. 

You need to have integrity first before you can sell it.

GAA

Tuesday afternoon

Mark,

A just released report by the Federation of American Immigration Reform (FAIR) says illegals arriving in the U.S. under Obama's "Executive Amnesty" will "have immediate access to welfare and other public benefits."

+ + Virtual "March" To Stop Obama's Amnesty Is Underway!

Citizens like you are the LAST BARRIER to Obama's blanket amnesty that would not only take U.S. taxpayer benefits away from struggling Americans, but deliver a death-blow to our sovereignty and solvency!

That's why Grassroots Action has launched a "Virtual March On Washington" to stop Obama's amnesty. As the last line of defense, Grassroots Action team members can send 500,000 CITIZEN CONTACTS to Congress THIS WEEK opposing Obama's Executive Amnesty.

Here are just two ways you can remind the GOP of their mandate to STOP OBAMA'S EXECUTIVE AMNESTY PLANS:

+ + ACTION ITEM -- SIGN THE PETITION

Grassroots Action representatives will be hand-delivering "Stop Obama's Executive Amnesty" petitions this week to key House and Senate leaders -- reminding them of their mandate and urging them to STOP OBAMA by whatever means necessary. Join the more than 145,000 citizens who have already added their na....

+ + ACTION ITEM -- Call Your California Senators and Representative

After signing the petition, take an additional moment to contact your California lawmakers, as well as House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and Senate Majority Leader elect Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and demand they STOP OBAMA'S EXECUTIVE AMNESTY!

Here is your contact information:

Dianne Feinstein:  202-224-3841

Barbara Boxer:  202-224-3553

Jeff Denham:  202-225-4540

Senate Majority Leader elect Mitch McConnell:  (202) 224-2541, or (202) 224-3135

House Speaker John Beohner: (202) 225-0600, or (202) 225-6205

I made the callAfter making your calls, please click on the "I Made The Call" icon so that we can count your calls toward the total number of citizen contacts. Call every day!

Demand Republicans STOP OBAMA'S EXECUTIVE AMNESTY PLANS to legalize nearly 5 million illegal aliens by signing the petition, and making your calls!

Thanks for the stand you are taking!

Your friends at 
Grassroots Action

P.S. After signing and making your calls, alert your friends to be among the 500,000 who are demanding Congress STOP OBAMA'S EXECUTIVE AMNESTY PLANS by clicking below and sharing this effort on Facebook.
Looking to fax Congress for FREE? Click on the tile below and consider becoming a monthly member! 

Membership link
+ + Comments? Questions?

www.grassfirehq.com/email.asp?ind=10

Why even have any kind of media?  They might as well just let the WH do ALL press releases from there.  We already know Obama and everybody aligned with him lies about EVERYTHING.  They don't even bother to keep track of their lies.  When they get caught, they just tell ANOTHER lie.  Clinton gets impeached for ONE little bs lie (which...what was the point, he still got to continue on as if nothing had happened), and NOBODY holds ANYBODY in this administration accountable.  We no longer have a government.  They're all just a bunch of scam artists.  All we've got is a bunch of THUGS running the entire country.  We've got investigation on top of investigation going on....and to what point?  Investigations don't do anything, unless you take that info, and then prosecute.  It's ALL A SHOW to make Americans who believe there's someone in government still looking out for them, that they've got nothing to worry about.

As in "pravda?"

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service