REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

Navy Lt. Commander will reportedly be charged for shooting at Chattanooga terrorist
white chattanooga
Lt Commander Timothy White and Islamist killer Muhammad Abdulazeez

A report at The Navy Times in July confirmed that one of the Marines shot during the Chattanooga terrorist attack exchanged fire with the terrorist. Navy Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also shot back at the terrorist.

But rather than being celebrated as a hero, Lt. Commander White may be charged for discharging a firearm on federal property.
Allen West reported this week that Lt. Commander Timothy White

Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.

The text message asked if it would be possible for Lt.Cmdr White to reach out to me. To wit I replied, affirmative.

What kind of freaking idiots are in charge of our Armed Forces — pardon me, our “unArmed Forces”? What would they prefer that Abdulazeez had been able to kill all the Marines and Sailors at the Naval Support Reserve Center? Let me draw an interesting contrast: Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus is more concerned about lifting the ban on transgendered Sailors. Mabus has a problem in that for the first time since 2007 the US Navy will not have a Carrier Battle Group operating in the Persian Gulf. But this knucklehead has no problem with the Navy seeking to destroy the career of a Sailor, a commander of an installation, returning fire against an Islamic jihadist attack. I do not care if it was his personal weapon, he deserves a medal for facing the enemy.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/report-navy-officer-who-fir...

Views: 2160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I not only called them, I WROTE TO THE WHITE HOUSE!

This is how screwed up our American Government has become. Our community organizer President has purged our civilian and military government to allow his communist cronies in positions of authority. This country is under a tyrannical administration that will stop at nothing in order to achieve the UN's Agenda 21. And part of that is to disarm the American Citizens. The Navy should be giving Lt. Cmdr Timothy White a commedation medal or award for his actions to defend himself and his men. What kind of government has this country come to? It damm sure isn't to one I served. What's really bad about all this is our Congress and Senate are both failures and have joined with Obama in selling us out. This scares the hell out of me. When all three branches of government fail to honor their oath of office is nothing more than a tyrannical government gone wild.

when is this insanity going to stop...   The man deserves a medal

Dear fellow members I'll no longer be a member of this party. I have been accused of attacking a moderator for this website because I replied to her posts and stated my free speech opinion. I didn't know she was a volunteer for the tea party until she informed me an hour ago. But that WOULD'NT have stopped my from stating my opinion.she states she loves freedom of speech but obviously not when it comes to you verbally speak your opinion against her response to another member. I have been told i was wrong in replies to my post and i did'nt accuse the people of attacking me verbally. Any way you respond to a post or posting your opinion is verbal, and disagreeing is'nt an attack. I will not be accused of wrong doing or be denied My Constitutional free speech or opinion and be told it is verbally attacking! I AM IN AMERICA HOME OF THE FREE, AND WE ARE TRYING TO STOP A DICTATOR! Go to Carolan LA Vallee- Rahman MOD 11 replied to the discussion feds won't reverse denial of Baltimore disaster aid, you will find three of her messages to me. She goes on and on about me verbally attacking her when I've asked simple questions. I requested she send me a copy of my post attacking her. No matter what you say or do if you don't agree with someone and state your opinion using free speech YOUR'RE going to be accused of doing something wrong.I'm sure I'm wrong 99% of the time my grandson tells me, but I give him my free speech opinion which improves my odds with him by 5%. But he judges me because I'm his old granny.I'm a simple white American Female disabled widow who was raised to work hard, pay for what you get, have respect for others, be faithful, loyal, honest and if you can't afford it you don't need it, don't steal, country girl,GOD AND JESUS is our Lord and Savior,don't do drugs and care for those who need it and I was born in a free country protected by my AMERICAN CONSTITUTION, earn it, it's not given to you and government works for you, you work hard and are SOVEREIGNTY!

Thousands of patriotic Navy men and women, who gave their lives bravely defending us, are sold out by Naval leadership without a drop of honor.

This is Obama giving us the finger again; he wants to make it clear - he hates this country and is intentionally destroying it. The tragedy is that ALL OF THE DEMOCRATS AND MOST OF THE REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE SUPPORT HIM!

I totally agree with Mr. west this man should recieve a Medal for returning fire on the Islamic Scum Bag just a shame he didn't kill him . Not being put on trial !.

I'm fed up. Sheriff David Clark, walk with me to arrest this man.

Why, MR. Dunlap be right! You not seeing the openly stated  threat's  and actions to all but muslim's is alway's going to be true. It's the meaning of their holy book. No, I did'nt,  as to why you dont let immorals mind's exist in your presant's is to not learn from a path  not your own. To be grounded on Jesus Christ to see as the son of God and an incredible fortruss of, His knowledge.

He should have shot that muslim turd between the eyes.....I would have....There is no place here in AMERICA for any muslims or there terrorists.....I they built one of there filthy mosques here  Id burn it down....So help me GOD

This does not surprise me at all. When I was in ‘Nam, we had a Buck Sergeant K-9 Security Guard on perimeter patrol return fire after his dog was shot. The powers to be court martialed him for not asking permission to fire at the enemy. So the officer gene pool hasn’t improved any over the years. I was detailed to augment Base Security during an attack. I was issued an M-16, but no ammo. When I asked why I was told so I wouldn’t shoot someone. Both of these incidents were in a war zone, so you expect the military to be rational when in the States.

How much more are Patriots and Christians willing to take,.................... ?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service