Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

null

Rumors are swirling that anti-Trump Democrats will prompt Muslim and immigrant guests to boo and hiss during the President’s speech to Congress tomorrow.

Lawmakers usually get one guest ticket each for presidential addresses and numerous Democrats are reportedly planning to pack the crowd with immigrants (both legal and illegal) as well as Muslims angered by Trump’s travel ban.

However, the question of whether the guests will merely represent a symbolic rebuff to Trump’s policies, or if they will engage in actual heckling is being hotly debated.

According to DC Whispers, “It is rumored some of these guests will boo and hiss the president and that the media is already preparing to highlight those examples in its coverage of the prime-time address.”

Given the mainstream media’s obsession with hyping Republican Congressman being interrupted by protesters at town halls across the country, the anti-Trump press must be licking their lips at the prospect of immigrants becoming vocal during Trump’s prime time speech.

Any attempt to interrupt Trump during his presidential address will be abnormal but not totally unprecedented.

continued here

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/27/report-dem-invited-immigran...

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And as soon as they act up...............

Image result for bingo animation

You and Frank ought to get up an Act and go on the Road, you're that good!!!  Thanks for the Wit and enjoyment you provide for all here!

Thank you....You're too kind.  But Frank is the one who REALLY has the talent, creating most of his from scratch.  I just go out and hunt for the kind of thing I'm looking for.

What do ya' think Frank?   Okay with the wife if we hit the road?  ;o)))))

I'll throw them in Jail if I was Donald Trump including Obama, and his forefather

Democrats continue to PROVE how immature, childish and irrational they are.  To refuse to shake hands with our President, and at least TRY and make an appearance that you'd like to work with him, is TOTALLY inexcusable.  Engel SHOULD be embarrassed at his own behavior....but then, you need a conscience for that.

Rep. Engel Will Skip Traditional Handshake at President Trump’s Speech to Congress

“I will listen to what he has to say today but I will not greet him and shake his hand,” Engel said in speech on the House floor early Tuesday afternoon, according to The Hill. “This goes beyond ideological and political differences.”

This is reportedly the first time in his 29 years of service in the House that Engel will not sit on an aisle seat to shake a president’s hand.

Engel explained his decision: “Unfortunately, since January 20th, the new administration has shown no interest in working with the Congress on both sides to tackle problems, including Russia’s unlawful interference in last year’s election. That’s why I’ve decided not to stand on the aisle of the House chamber to shake the president’s hand during this joint session of Congress, as I have done in the past through Democratic and Republican administrations alike.”

Engel previously called for a rigorous bipartisan investigation into Russia’s alleged involvement with the election, citing “far too many questions unanswered about this administration’s ties to Russia.”

Following a deep, months-long investigation, the Federal Bureau of Investigation determined that Trump had no ties to the Russian government.

Autoplay: On | Off

According to several media outlets, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) is, so far, the only Democrat to state she will not attend Trump’s joint address to Congress. Waters was one of nearly 70 Democrats who boycotted Trump’s historic inauguration on January 20.

Engel attended inauguration.

This time, instead of boycotting Trump’s speech, several of the same congressional Democrats who boycotted his inauguration plan to bring Muslim clients of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and recipients of former President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program to Tuesday’s speech.

They include Rep. Judy Chu (D-CA), Rep. Nydia Velázquez (D-NY), Rep. Jim Langevin (D-RI), Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO), Rep. Mark Pocan (D-WI), and Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL).

President Trump will also have special guests in the audience Tuesday evening.

According to Town Hall, three families who lost loved ones due to crimes committed by illegal immigrants will sit alongside First Lady Melania Trump:

Jessica Davis and Susan Oliver are the widows of California police officers Detective Michael Davis and Deputy Sheriff Danny Oliver, who were killed in 2014 by an undocumented immigrant. The two officers have a bill named after them, which aims to increase cooperation between federal and local officials to enforce federal immigration laws.

In addition, Jamiel Shaw Sr., whose son, Jamiel Jr., was shot to death in 2008 in Los Angeles by an undocumented immigrant, was also invited. Shaw spoke at the Republican National Convention in July.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/28/rep-engel-will-s...

OMG.... Can you believe this?  These lefty loony toons are now referring to themselves as:  "Revolutionary Love Project"  Image result for puhleeze

Soros-Financed Groups Provided Script for Anti-Trump Town Halls

An organization partnered with far-left groups that calls itself the Revolutionary Love Project distributed an actual script with anti-Trump talking points for citizens to use when meeting with constituents in town halls, including during last week’s Congressional recess.

The script provides word-for-word language suggestions that accuse the Trump administration of “xenophobia, racism, and Islamophobia.”  It asks activists to use the descriptors to petition their representatives to “forcefully condemn” and support legislation opposing President Trump’s immigration and border security agendas.

The script is entitled, “#NoBanNoWallNoRaids Talking Points for Congressional Townhalls.”

It ends with contact information for activists from two groups heavily financed by billionaire George Soros – Avideh Moussavian at the National Immigration Law Center and Deepa Iyer at the Center for Social Inclusion.

Contacted by Breitbart News, Moussavian confirmed his group “contributed” to the script “in response to overwhelming concern and fear stemming from the January 27th executive order that sought to ban the entry of refugees and Muslims and in response to mounting questions from community members about how to express these concerns to policy makers.”

Despite Moussavian’s claims, Trump’s executive order did not seek to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. It temporarily halted the refugee program while the flawed security screening process could be reworked.

The anti-Trump script for activists is meant to aid a project driven by the George Soros-funded MoveOn.org group declaring the week of February 18-26  – the first congressional recess of the 115th Congress – to be “Resistance Recess.”

The project called on activists to show up at “elected officials’ events, town halls, and other public appearances to make it clear to those who represent us in Congress, as well as to the media, that tolerance of the Trump Administration’s hurtful policies is intolerable, that indifference or idleness is not acceptable, that complacency is politically toxic.”

A blast email from the Revolutionary Love Project urged supporters to use the talking points “script” to “voice your concern” when meeting last week with constituents during the Congressional recess.

The actual script recommends that activists say the following in stages:

Stage 1: Who You Are. My name is ______ and I’m a resident of _______. Add a description of your connection to the community.

Stage 2: Your Concerns. I am particularly concerned about the Administration’s efforts to  target and criminalize immigrants, refugees and people entering our country from Muslim-majority countries. I want you as a representative of our district to understand the impact of Trump’s executive orders and to take action.

The script provides talking points and urges activists to use the language to “buttress your concerns.” The talking points deploy key words like “xenophobia, racism, and Islamophobia” as suggested descriptions of Trump’s temporary refugee halt as well as the administration’s immigration enforcement policies.

Here are some talking points provided:

*Trump’s executive orders to deport undocumented immigrants, to punish so-called sanctuary cities for defending the Constitution, to ban people from seven Muslim-majority countries, and to shut the door on refugees all have one thing in common: they are rooted in hate, bigotry and a desire to instill fear rather than promote unity. We call this xenophobia, racism, and Islamophobia.

*Each of these executive orders is based on the false premise that immigrants pose a threat to us. They are hateful attacks not only on those newly arriving or seeking entry into the U.S. but to those of us, including U.S. citizens, who have raised families here, paid taxes for years and who have made enormous sacrifices and contributions.

*The policy changes called for in the executive orders are extremist, costly and ineffective, and they will not make us safer. They have wreaked havoc and confusion in airports across the globe and at home, in our schools, workplaces, and backyards.

*We are witnessing a massive militarization of our deportation force, and a supersizing of interior and border patrol agents. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids are occurring in homes and workplaces, and the climate of fear as a result of rumored and reported raids are paralyzing our communities.

Parents are afraid to send their children to school. Pregnant mothers are afraid to get basic nutrition assistance and prenatal care. We are separating families, hurting our economy and targeting the most vulnerable, without accountability from our federal government that is causing this devastation.

The script asks representatives to “forcefully condemn” Trump’s immigration and border security agendas and to “support legislation in Congress that would block implementation and nullify the effects of these orders and prevent any funding for them.”

The National Immigration Law Center, which is listed on the talking points memo, was party to a lawsuit last month that temporarily blocked Trump’s original executive order. The National Immigration Law Center has received numerous grants from Soros’s Open Society earmarked for general support.

The second group listed on the talking points memo, the Center for Social Inclusion, is also the recipient of numerous Open Society grants.

The Revolutionary Love Project, which distributed the script, is partnered with numerous far-left groups, including T’ruah and Trinity United Church of Christ, which was formerly led by Jeremiah Wright Jr., Barack Obama’s infamous radical pastor for nearly twenty years.

The Project is partnered with the organizers of last month’s Women’s March. Soros reportedly has ties to more than 50 “partners” of that march. Also, this journalist first reported on the march leaders’ close associations with Soros.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/28/soros-groups-pro...

Senator Warren Announces She’s Bringing Iraqi Refugee To Trump’s First Joint Address To Congress

http://www.westernjournalism.com/senator-warren-announces-shes-brin...

Well..at least that did not happen....

"Fake News"............seems all the hopes and dreams, of the Liberal Trash, have been tossed onto the rocks of reality.  After their behavior during the President's Speech, all they could do was snarl, sneer, and skulk away, tucking their tails behind them.  I would say we have witnessed the Official Funeral of the Democratic Party.  Americans will find them totally unacceptable, useless, and most surely castrated,

I think it was not surprising that the Dems never clapped or stood in favor for most of the  POTUS speech.  However it was appalling when they booed at the mention of VOICE — Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement for the American citizens who have been ignored by the media, and silenced by special interests. They were booing the very People who put them in office?!!!! Such hubris!

Democrats Refuse To Applaud America Putting Its Own Citizens First [VIDEO]

Democrats refused to stand and applaud President Donald Trump’s call for America to “put its own citizens first” at his first address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night.

Speaking of the voting revolution that resulted in his election win, Trump said the people who voted for him were united by a demand that politicians put the country first when making decisions. “Finally, the chorus became an earthquake,” he said of the voters who swept him into office in November, “and the people turned out by the tens of millions.”

“And they were all united by one very simple, but crucial demand, that America must put its own citizens first,” he continued. “Because only then can we truly make America great again.”

Republicans immediately stood and cheered Trump’s call, but Democrats offered little to no visual support for what some would characterize as a call for elected leaders to do their most fundamental duty — look out for the interests of their constituents.

“Dying industries will come roaring back to life,” Trump continued when Republicans quieted back down. “Heroic veterans will get the care they so desperately need. Our military will be given the resources its brave warriors so richly, richly deserve. Crumbling infrastructure will be replaced with new roads, tunnels, airports across our beautiful land. Our drug epidemic will slow down and ultimately stop. And our neglected inner cities will see a rebirth of hope, safety and opportunity.”

“Above all else, we will keep our promises to the American people,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/28/democrats-refuse-to-applaud-ameri...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service