Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

null

Rumors are swirling that anti-Trump Democrats will prompt Muslim and immigrant guests to boo and hiss during the President’s speech to Congress tomorrow.

Lawmakers usually get one guest ticket each for presidential addresses and numerous Democrats are reportedly planning to pack the crowd with immigrants (both legal and illegal) as well as Muslims angered by Trump’s travel ban.

However, the question of whether the guests will merely represent a symbolic rebuff to Trump’s policies, or if they will engage in actual heckling is being hotly debated.

According to DC Whispers, “It is rumored some of these guests will boo and hiss the president and that the media is already preparing to highlight those examples in its coverage of the prime-time address.”

Given the mainstream media’s obsession with hyping Republican Congressman being interrupted by protesters at town halls across the country, the anti-Trump press must be licking their lips at the prospect of immigrants becoming vocal during Trump’s prime time speech.

Any attempt to interrupt Trump during his presidential address will be abnormal but not totally unprecedented.

continued here

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/27/report-dem-invited-immigran...

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well but in all honesty we've done the same thing in town halls, that's how we became so powerful. They're just copying our own tactics.

BULLSHIT.  We've not disrupted anything to the extent nobody else can speak, or endangered people's safety.  Maybe that's what YOU have done....   

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/05/dems-see-backlash-in-town_.... just one report. I can recall quite a few town halls where things got a little loud. It was an effective strategy then but not so much now. And going forward I would appreciate you keeping a civil tongue in your head. There was absolutely no reason to curse at me or yell. 

There's no place on here for snowflakes little girl.  ALL caps?  It was ONE word.  Do you speak in a monotone?  You don't comprehend inflection?  You use Huffington Post as a resource???   SERIOUSLY???  No TRUE patriot believes anything that comes from HuffPo.   This is an adult site, pull your big girl panties on.  If you're going to spread LIES....people here are going to call you on it.  There's no room for whiners here.

Oh I comprehend quite a bit more than you might give me credit for and I ask again that you make an effort to be less of a bitch. Is that inflected enough for you? 

You OBVIOUSLY don't have any idea what the word inflection is.  And now you've PROVEN to be a leftist troll using the term "bitch".  I never said anything like THAT to you.

Image result for troll alert

So this is how you try to win an argument, by crying troll. Oh boo hoo for poor little fragile you. Run to your safe place and cry to somebody who cares. That would be exactly nobody. 

Image result for laughing presentermedia animation

You were a helluva lot more patient with Poison Passion Fruit than I would have been!  And she's dead wrong, of course, about the Tea Party's speaking up (but not totally disrupting the entire proceedings!!) - it bears absolutely NO relation or comparison to the leftist trolls that have been hired & organized by the Soros team of traitors!

Keep up the fighting spirit, Marilyn - you (and Frank!) do it SO well!!

Hi troll.........you are wrong, there are many of us who care and I am thankful for Marilyn and Frank who recognize you for what you are.

Speak for yourself.

no entry and that is final

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Steve Breen

ALERT ALERT

YUP: President Trump Signs Great And Beautiful Trump Border Wall During Tour In San Diego

Embedded video

President Donald Trump visited the San Diego border on Wednesday to show off a newly constructed portion of the wall after a fundraising trip in California.

“It’s an amazing project,” Trump said, pointing to the 30-foot high barrier constructed with steel and concrete, noting that it also went six feet underground.

“If you think you’re going to cut it with a blow torch, that doesn’t work, because you hit the concrete, and then if you think you’re going to go through the concrete, that doesn’t work because we have very powerful rebar inside,” Trump said.

The president traveled via motorcade after a fundraiser to Otay Mesa, a community outside San Diego on the United States -Mexico border to review the latest constructed physical barrier.

He pointed out the new wall structure to the press, which was 24 miles of primary and secondary wall at the border.

“We have it covered underground, we have it covered overground,” Trump said.

The president was joined by acting Department of Homeland security Kevin McAllen and several other border security officials.

He said that over 44,000 bollard panels had been set up for the wall, which was then filled with concrete and rebar.

Trump admitted that he envisioned a solid concrete wall when he campaigned for president, but he was told by border officials that they preferred a wall constructed by concrete-filled bollards so they could see through it.

“It’s hardened concrete, very powerful concrete,” Trump said, pointing to the structure.

He added that the steel wall was designed to retain heat, making it harder to climb, plus having an anti-climbing system at the top.

“You can fry an egg on that wall,” he said. The president also acknowledged to reporters that he wanted the wall to be painted black and have spikes but said it was cheaper to let it remain naturally rust-colored.

“We can paint it later,” he said.

The president discussed his growing understanding of border barriers, noting that the Southern border would not need much more than 500 miles of wall to secure the border. He cited the existence of natural mountain and river barriers that prevented criminals from crossing. He did not rule out building additional barriers in the future but said it would depend on whether it was needed.

One border patrol agent spoke about the importance of the border wall to all of the agents, thanking the president for pushing forward on construction.

Trump said he met with Border Patrol prior to constructing the wall, picking the most effective structures to protect the border.

One border security official scoffed at the idea that the wall was a “vanity” project for the president.

“There’s a false narrative out there that this wall is the president’s vanity wall,” he said. “I’m here to tell you right now that that is false.”

He thanked Trump for listening to border patrol agents during the planning and construction process.

“You listened to the agents and you gave them exactly what they asked for,” he said.

One official with Trump confirmed that the structure was funded with regular Congressional appropriations in the FY 2017 and FY 2018 and that that the new wall replaced an inferior structure.

Trump said that he still considered the situation on the border a national emergency, but as more wall went up he could withdraw military forces.

“I hope you’re impressed,” he told reporters as he took questions about the project.

One worker told Trump of a tradition of workers signing the wall if they worked on the wall.

“I’ll sign it,” Trump said, and went to the wall and signed the steel barrier with a marker before encouraging other officials present to do the same.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service