Reid 'really frightened' over potential for government shutdown

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said he is scared of a possible government shutdown after meeting with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) Thursday morning.

“I’m really frightened,” he told reporters after a press conference to discuss the morning meeting he had with Boehner, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

“I think they’re looking like the House is having trouble controlling themselves,” he said.

Earlier in the day, Reid declared that the lower chamber had been taken over by anarchists after an energy efficiency bill stalled on the Senate floor.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/321923-reid-really-frightened-of... 

Keep Calling Your Representatives:  Keep Harry 'frightened' - He gave us Obamacare, he's a spendaholic when it is someone else's money and he's a 'control' freak!  Tell your Reps to stand firm!

Contact info for the house:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/page/h-o-r-house-of-rep

Views: 866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we just want to defund obamacare....not shut everything down.....besides, why should we all be forced to buy something, when harry, and the rest of congress are exempted from it.....if anyone is going to shut the government down, it will be barry and harry.

I doubt if old Rat Ba****d Reid is afraid of anything!

If the House does what we have asked they will fund everything but ObamaCare and there will be no reason for a government shutdown (and the way our government is being run we are probably better off if it is). In '95 when Clinton let it be shut down, no one was hurt.  That said, Obama is so petty, spoiled and spiteful one never knows what this little petty tyrant will do. 

i say anybody backing or protecting obama should be

If the gov shuts down maybe shit will run better

I was thinking that Reid is scared the government shutdown will show the people that our lives will be so much better without so much government interference.

If Harry and the Democrats are "really sacred", maybe they should consider the possibility of COMPROMISE, rather that their obstinate "my way or the highway" routine.  Republicans seem to have not figured out, it they pass a bill that funds the rest of the government, but NOT OBAMACARE, the Democrats will be the ones that are shutting down the government.

The Democrats have done a wonderful job of blaming for Republicans for their failure to compromise, while not budging an inch on anything.

The strong suit of both McConnell and Boeher is their consistent WEAKNESS and inept negotiation skills!

Excellent words! Now someone with Bxxxx needs to say them to the entire Congress, both Houses!!!!

David, you may edit, and forward the to TE CRUZ, on my behalf!! GOD BLESS AMERICA, AGAIN!! UNITED WE STAND!! Larry.

HE IS SCARED BECAUSE HIS U KNOW WHAT IS COOKED, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN, POLITICIANS R AS STUPID AS THEY LOOK.  HE IS SCARED CAUSE WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!  HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SEARCHLIGHT, NV AND GO INTO HIS BUNKER AND TAKE A$$ MCCAIN W/HIM.

Who the hell is he talking about this guy is the poster child for anarchy not to mention he alone is the reason the senate has not passed a budget in more than five years,this guy is so full of himself its almost like hearing an Obama clone ....this clown and about 97% of the rest of congress needs to be thrown out on their butts and never allowed to return

This is the only site I have trouble with, Big Evil Brother does not like my comments!

The Democrat Party is nothing more than the New Communist Party and they should all be afraid because the American people have had enough with their failed social experiment!

With the latest evidence of Louis Learner's involvement to target the Tea Party, does this not come under the heading of Election Tampering or Rigging?  If so, does this not give grounds for a recall on the election?  I will look into this further but if anyone already has the correct answer, please respond.  Thank you, Carolan

Reid might get so scared that he might have a heart attack and die.  He needs to be scared enough to leave the WH.  He, Pelosi, Obama are three of the worst and then comes all of the rest of the evil corrupt loons.  I hope everyone of them are so scared that the leave the US.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service