A conversation with Lisa Ackerman, World Monuments Fund, and Beth Harris, Smarthistory. Created by Beth Harris and Steven Zucker.

They are rebuilding the Tower of Babel, on the very spot where it was destroyed, rebuilding all the cities within the same spot.

My opinion, while this is being rebuilt, the world are man is being destroyed through open borders, now they rebuild something that was destroyed by God.

Visiting Babylon- YouTube

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huh, you drinking with your pills again...:)

A little Yosemite Sam humor... guess your not old enough to know who he was... or what a long-eared varmint is either.

Try Khazar...:)

LOL Tif

At least she was not talking to me.

Well Kristi, Obama his daddy married a Jewish woman, so like ooops...:)

Just saying...:)

LOL Tif...:)

The Abomination Barack Hussein Obama Jr aka Barry Soetoro is a Marxist raised muslim and muslim brotherhood member and Sympathizer!!

BHO is school in Indonesia muslim!!

BHO is a Anti-Christian and Jewish People / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Capitalism and Constitution!!

Kristi Ann

Hey Gregory, check this out...:) the three Towers of Babel ...:)

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/the-three-towers-babylon-n...

This Tower of Babylon is being built by the US investment, $300 million per year. Congress in the late 1800 objected to this. The Tower of Babylon is a people condemned by God.

Provide us with credible sources for such a claim Rosie... 

All ready looked it up...Like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the above supposed to be... first it is not a link... so we don't even know if the post is authentic. 

Next, .. what is the refernce ...1892 law.... pertain too.  What is going on ... are you completely dense? What is the yearly capacity of 2,500,000 pounds refering too, would that be refering to the English Pound or what?

The posting of obtuse and unverified non-links to who knows what... proves nothiing... except your incompetence as a researcher.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service