Question of the Day

We need your help! What questions would you put on a vetting questionnaire to determine if a candidate is a Conservative?  

Views: 943

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not understand why we purposely alienate women and gays as conservatives. I strongly feel the Republican Party is involved in family issues that should stay in the bedroom. These issues do not relate to the Constitution nor to the governing of a nation. They are personal and highly emotional issues. My husband and I have lived in strongly gay communities and count them as friends and creatures of God. A woman's choice is hers for life and hers alone. It is not a political agenda. The Republican party can no longer afford to preach. Save that for our churches.

Questions: As a candidate, are you willing to stay out of the bedroom of the American citizen and respect their rights to live life as private citizens?

Truly non-believers will never understand and it is pointless to discuss or even argue the issue.  We are now finding the legal system making special laws that are not framed within our constitution or, considering the Bible and God referenced as a foundation, are now being ignored.  It is both, our constitution and the Bible, that the vast majority of the conservatives find our strength and legal rights.  I find that neither a Homosexual or pro-abortion advocate have any written, inferred or implied right to that which they have been given and I and my beliefs has all the rights to, may not disallow their vote, will not alter my opinion.  It is my opinion that we as conservatives are respectful to all and we stand for all persons right and prosperity, just don't piss on me and me it's raining.

Question: is our country a democracy or a republic?

Do you see Obama as a Dictator?

The following should be the Minimum Immigration Position Standard for any candidate for public office in the USA!

PROPER IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT STANDARDS

Please forward to all contact lists!
In Thailand you can not even get a Visa to allow you into their sovereign nation for a one week or 30 days vacation without first submitting complete formal application to their Thaiand Washington, D. C. Embassey or their Los Angeles, CA Thailand Consulate and thereby showing you meet minimal qualifications with the following requirements:

... a certified signed document proof of a $20,000 annual income stream or existing bank account,
... a signed certified clean local USA government criminal background check document,
... a signed certified doctor's evaluation of personal health form document,
... your actual USA Passport along with two (2) recent ID size personal color photos,
... and unrefundable monetary payment up front in the amount of $75 for your application fee.

This is a no-brainer start requirement for any alien deserving or fit to be a visitor or hopefully a temporary resident, green card worker, or acceptable candidate for citizenship in any sovereign nation.WONDER WHY the United States Dept. of Immigration and Naturalization is not enforcing only one or the other of the following regarding legal immigration procedures:

(1) Requiring at least as much qualifications for legal entrance into the USA... obviously the most desirable place to emigrate to on this globe and for which there is certainly no shortage of eligible immigration candidates (potentially very capable labor seekers and objective Constitution supporting voters) waiting legally and for years in line! OR

(2) Denying legal entrance and declaring persons illegal aliens otherwise backed up by expectation of immediate deportation upon entry or soon thereafter once within USA borders then being an unlawful criminal illegal alien.

Please forward to all contact lists if you VALUE YOUR NATIONAL FREEDOM AND SOVEREIGNTY!

Jerry Hayes
8th Generation American Freedom Fighting Patriot
Descendant of Capt. John Parker - Battle of Lexington Militia Commanding Officer

As a Christian and a woman, I ask that our politicians allow our personal rights to not be political agenda. The rights of a gay citizen or a woman are not for any political critiquing. Please leave that to our churches. You are destroying the Republican Party by making judgements and rules when it does not involve the Constitution or the governing of a democratic society. Women and gays rightfully become Democrats when subjected to the self-righteous mandates of those who feel it is their responsibility to interfere with God's realm. This is politics only - so please let God instruct His own.

Thus, are you as a candidate ready to give up the censorship by government to a woman's right of choice and a lesbian or homosexual relationship?

God bless you Joesph Whitworth Smith!

Do you believe and live by the United States constitution?  Do you apose amnesty? Do you believe in big government? Do you think we need a border wall across our southern border?

Inasmuch as lying seems to be the "order of the day"-do you have a consistent RECORD of defending the Constitution? How often have you voted with progressives? Are you funded by progressives?

ACTIONS are all the matter, any more.

I agree with you Michael

Where do you stand on:
Strictly adhering to the constitution.
The FairTax.
Stopping illegal immigration.
Making it a crime for elected, appointed or hired government officials to lie or mislead the public.
Cutting the Federal Government back to it's constitutional limits.
Getting the government out of our lives.
Getting the US out of the UN.
Making sure no foreign treaty or agreement over rides the constitution.
Getting rid of the EPA and letting states make their own decisions.
Getting rid of the Dept. of education, energy.
Getting government out of private business.

Larry, you forgot one: GETTING GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR BEDROOMS!

US COMBAT VETERAN: Vietnam, '68-'69; 228th Avn. Bn. (ASH), 1st Cav. Div. (AM) and former Armored Cavalry Scout (19D30) and mighty proud to have served.

May the Great Spirit watch over all of us and guide our steps though all eternity.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service