Question of the Day: Why Can I not find the CIA's 'Russia rigged the election' report anywhere?

Question of the Day

Image result for RUssia rigged the election meme

I have looked all over the internet and all I find is this alleged information came from ' a senior U.S. official' and that this is a 'secret assessment'. I find no report, just the nefarious 'senior official'.  This information was shared with "key senators in a closed-door briefing". WHAT?  Can't they just say shared with Democrats? 

Why Can I not find the CIA's 'Russia rigged the election' report anywhere? Is this just more Democrat propaganda via the Mainstream Media?

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is no report but I bet they will FIND one that was lost some where

This is just the same old media bullshit the Lame left media is carring out the same old Omuslime instructions that they have been covering for the past 8yrs if Killery had won there would have been nothing said  Omuslime would have slithered off and been happy to see her kill our country. I don't disagree that Russia has hacked our systems but they could care less who won the election, the American voters were the ones that defeated the BITCH OF BENGHAZI not the Russians but the Omuslime Killery C.I.A. has to try to push the Demonrat  agenda and try to back their propaganda, The F.B.I did not find any such info but they are being demonized by Reid and want him investigated , how strange that he was their GOLDEN boy when he didn't put Killery behind bars where she belongs

The democraps and the swamp in DC are upset that Trump will clean up. He is already assembling a great team. Trump will Make America Great Again. People who stand in his way need to be eliminated.

LMAO!
BRING IT ON MEDIA!!!
We the People are ready for your bullshit!

Trump knows what he is doing but the CIA doesn't. I am glad Trump is chastising the CIA and defending himself, America, and Russia vigorously. These allegations about Russia influencing the US election came out before the election. Nothing new here. American voters still gave Trump a landslide victory and the strongest mandate since Ronald Reagan.

I also hope he will name Tillerson as Secretary of State. Tillerson knows Russia very well because he got the Russian "Order of Friendship". Tillerson would be another great addition to the awesome team Trump is assembling. Trump will Make America Great Again.

Possibly cannot be found, as it does not exist..............give them time, they'll make it up as they go along.

Doesn't ANYONE think this administration can keep something secret? ;-)

Perhaps because it does NOT exist.  I did read with all the leaks from Assange - that Russia had nothing to do with it.  Maybe looking they will discover one of their own is the ONE person that did it all.  One that for what ever reason could not stand to see Hillary in the White House.  Leaving this door with many people to pick from.

Democrats are desperate to keep their donors thinking they have a future... 

first of all Russia and the clinton are good buddys because they are communist, and I believe is the Obala administration that's doing it because communist country such as Russia, and many others are in the same boat

second I will never trust Obala and his administration at all I believe they are the problem

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service