Putin Takes His Gloves Off at Lies by US Journalists, Says US and NATO Leading to WWIII

July 07, 2016 "Information Clearing House" -

"RI"- The Russian president was meeting with foreign journalists at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, when he left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.

Putin railed against the journalists for their "tall tales" in blindly repeating lies and misinformation provided to them by the United States on its anti-ballistic missile systems being constructed in Eastern Europe. He pointed out that since the Iran nuclear deal, the claim the system is to protect against Iranian missiles has been exposed as a lie. 

The journalists were informed that within a few years, Russia predicted the US would be able to extend the range of the system to 1000 km. At that point, Russia's nuclear potential, and thus the nuclear balance between the US and Russia, would be placed in jeopardy. 

Putin completely lost patience with the journalists, berating them for lazily helping to accelerate a nuclear confrontation by repeating US propaganda. He virtually pleaded with the western media, for the sake of the world, to change their line:

We know year by year what's going to happen, and they know that we know. It's only you that they tell tall tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. You people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing is going on. I don't know how to get through to you anymore.

Does anyone in the reeking garbage heap that is mainstream western media have a conscience? Do they even have enough intellect to get what Putin is saying - that they are helping to push the planet towards World War III?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_W1im4AGc

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/putin-loses-it-journalists-i-dont-know-how-get-through-you-people/ri15456

http://observer.com/2016/03/kremlin-warns-russian-public-of-anti-pu...

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Regretfully, I agree with Putin on his assessment of Western "journalists".  If they can deceive us about American politics what would make us think they are any better with International politics.

I was just thinking about the media being responsible for what happened in Dallas. By spreading the liberal, RINO agenda and keeping the truth from us (even FOX doesn't tell us the whole truth) they cause all our problems to stay under the radar. I have said it many times before, our media is a huge problem.

I wouldn't say even Fox They have been complicit with the other outlets marginalizing the tea party though they weren't so blatant as the others. After the Tea Party march on DC O'Reilly kept insisting for several days that there were only about 70000 persons there claiming a Fire Department estimate then when the Fire Department said they don't put out estimates he shut up, Ailes actually bragged he told everyone to tone down their coverage of the Tea Party. Ailes also bragged he calls producer to shut up coverage he doesn't like so you have been getting rino news as approved by a G H W Bush former employee.    

Your right. I'm not fan of any one of them but most conservatives watch FOX thinking FOX is on their side when they are not.

Yes I believe Putin. And O has weaken our military so we will not win. O does plan on destroying the US.

Putin and what's ITs name have an arrangement, remember Medvedev and "flexibility", and the "reset" with hellary Putin is little more than an alliance of so called "Christianity" with islime, otherwise known as chrislime ...all I can say is our militias better be ready because they may be needed for ridding ourselves of our "leadership" before Putin takes any more steps.

At least Putin is straight up in his assesment of the real situation while our "top criminal" is full of cow patties.

Our 'Top Criminal' could take a lesson from Putin.  I don't think he is spouting propaganda.  Our so-called journalists give US pap and make false statements to the world!  Time was, you coould trust it if "You Read It In The Times".  NO MORE!

It would be a major mistake to think the "leadership" of any major player country has the will of their people above the will of their party and the "political establishment", especially mr. showoff like Putin ...and not unlike the Republican party is now little different from the demonRat party, the monopoly is being staged to the OWG and NWO, Putin at the leading edge of that "movement", not unlike the RINOs he tells people what they want to hear but more importantly "appears" to be on their side.

Both political parties here in the USA would rather bury me tomorrow than do right by this old Veteran. They ignore me as a distraction that is of no value and should be silent. I just think they should do their job, keep the oath of office they took and prosecute those that break it. Give me Liberty or give me Death!

No, they don't care -- why?  Because it SELLS better when they lie about it!!

And get this: Philandro Castile and his girlfriend filming his death is media false narrative.

Just in"

The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative.  Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

suspect MN 4mn shooting 6

Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.

Police officers in: Dallas (link), Tennessee (link), Missouri (link) and Georgia (link) have been Shot or killed in the past 24 hours as a result of a false narrative driven by the Black Lives Matter movement. It is important to get the truth out quickly.https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-...

So our state sponsored media is driving us to race war, i.e. martial law or close to it.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service