Protesters Storm Stage, Disrupt Rep. Luis Gutierrez Speech at Refugee and Immigrant Conference

LUIS-GUTIERREZ-facebookProtesters shouting “liberation not integration” stormed the stage at the National Immigrant Integration Conference on Tuesday, disrupting Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) as he was about to deliver a speech to the gathering, eyewitnesses tell Breitbart News.

As Breitbart News reported previously, the conference is a gathering of refugee and immigrant advocates meeting to plan opposition to the refugee and immigration policies of President-elect Donald Trump.

A spokesperson for the National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA), one of the two hosts of the conference, confirmed that Gutierrez’s remarks were disrupted.

“Congressman Gutierrez gave his remarks as scheduled after a brief demonstration,” the NPNA spokesperson told Breitbart in an emailed statement.

“As you can imagine, some attendees here are scared, worried, angry and stressed. We understand that things like this happen in a democracy, especially in uncertain times like these,” the spokesperson added.

One eyewitness who was present at the conference when the disruption took place offers a more detailed version of the event.

“A group of mostly non-black activists started screaming about black immigrant rights and rushed the stage blocking the speaker [Rep. Gutierrez] with a banner that said ‘What About My Family?,’ ‘Black Immigrants,’ ‘What About Sex Workers, LGBTQ Folk, Muslim Immigrants, Criminalized Immigrants?,’ and ‘Not 1 More Deporation,'” the eyewitness told Breitbart News.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/13/protesters-storm...

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Countrymen it could get lot worse. What if Mexico partners with China and we are staring across the border at China's artillery, tanks and liberation army. Things are going to change fast. Look up China Cuba and Mexico negotiate oil drilling in the gulf and 45miles from Florida where US interest is prohibited from drilling. We are in treacherous times but we are Americans and we will survive.

God Bless America and the State of Israel

Live Free or Die.

YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

Many patriots have said that the invasion of ilegals was just the beginning of a war that will take place in North America. Wondering if they could hide short range missiles on oil rigs 45 miles off our coast?

The great obama's new buddy in Cuba had also made an oil deal with the Chinese; allowing them to drill off the coast of Florida closer to the coast than US oil companies were allowed to drill.
Not to mention the 113 oil leases that the obama regime didn't allow to be renewed by U.S. companies. A voter ploy to appease the environuts and make us even more dependent on muslim countries as well as backdoor funding of terrorist groups like ISIS. 

Every policy, immigration, trade, military reductions, race relations, energy, etc. etc.,
Obama has deliberately put financial strain on America to colapse her. Obama is either a complete lunatic or a treasonous bastard of the highest order and Congress is equally to blame for not stopping this ars hole. I personally believe our Govt is part of a international crime syndicate. I hope and pray that I am correct in saying that Trump will go after these thieving bastards with a vengeance. If not the worst will occur, there will be civil war and nobody in their right mind would want something that terrible. This administration has so much money missing its absolutely mind blowing. Thank God he gave us the Constitution of the United States of America through our founding fathers, for we can not speak this way anywhere else in the world. "Heavenly Father, thank you for America and give aid to your servants to deal with those who abused the trust that was given them in this great nation." If all God's people will pray for God's justice it will happen. I like many are very angry that we have for a time stopped the Communist in their tracks, Please, excuse my language at times does not reflect my faith but this is righteous indignation. If I didn't truly believe this were so I would simply go fishing and forget this total insanity we have witnessed from this past 8 years.

God Bless America and the State of Israel

Live Free or Die

GOD has given US four (4) years to get America Great Again

After the 4 years God willing He will give US another 4 years & after that VP Pence may run for The Presidency  - - God willing & We The People keep voting as WE did on Nov. 8, 2016

It looks as if the "COMMUNISTS are FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER" so that their particular MINORITY GROUP is given # 1 Slot as far as "IMPORTANCE" goes !!!!

It sounds as if the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" Group is pissed off because the Hispanics are running the show, with "Gutierrez" La RAZA Rhetoric taking all the time slots !!!!

Hahahahah!!!! Let 'em go at each other's throats like good COMMUNISTS do and maybe we can watch them all kill each other off !!!!!

Sure is funny how growing up before we had all these different cultures coming into the US pushing there way on us we didnt have all these problems.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service