Exclusive: Jack Cashill revisits eye-popping anomalies concerning Romney ballots

Retired Pittsburgh-area manufacturer Bill Been stumbled into what may prove to be the most significant presidential vote fraud scandal since, at least, 1960.

Although Been did not buy into the myth of the missing millions of Republican voters for Mitt Romney in 2012, he was troubled by the Romney shortfall in at least three Pennsylvania counties: Philadelphia, the suburban Philadelphia county of Delaware, and the Pittsburgh-area county, Allegheny.

In fact, Romney outperformed John McCain’s 2008 numbers in virtually every state, including Pennsylvania, but in these three counties, he received 35,000 fewer votes than McCain had in 2008.

A mathematician by training, Been set out to understand the localized Romney shortfall in Allegheny County. There was an obvious binary nature to the problem: either fewer Republicans voted in 2012 than in 2008 or the official Allegheny County Voter History failed to record all the votes of those who did.

To solve this problem, Been planned to ask those Republicans who voted in the 2008 presidential election but did not seem to have voted in 2012 whether they actually voted or not. More than 24,000 people fell into this category.

To test the thesis, Been ran a preliminary phone survey in the Gibsonia area. Of the 21 people he reached who fit this description, 18 of them (or their spouses) claimed the person in question did, in fact, vote for Romney in 2012.

The phone survey, although unreliable in itself, showed Been that further testing was warranted. To enhance reliability, he would need to walk the test door-to-door and have respondents sign a notarized affidavit swearing their response to be accurate. The affidavit read as follows, “I, __________, who currently resides in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, do affirm that I voted in the General Election held on November 6, 2012.”

Been took the survey to 179 households. 130 of the targeted voters were not at home or no longer at that location. Of those remaining, 38 were willing to answer the question of whether they voted in 2012. Of these, 13 said they had not voted and 25 said they had voted in the 2012 election.

When combined with the phone surveys, 49 voters were identified as having voted, none of whom were listed as having voted in 2012 on the Bureau of Elections CD. Of the 49, 22 were willing to sign an affidavit testifying to the effect that they had voted in 2012. Several expressed disbelief that their votes may not have been counted.

Although Been’s sample is too small to project with any accuracy, it is possible that as many as half of the 24,000 missing voters in Allegheny County actually did vote in 2012.

Is it within reason to question whether election officials simply chose not to record thousands of Republican votes? If the numbers in Philadelphia are any indication, the answer is yes. A week after the 2012 election, for instance, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported that in 59 inner-city voting divisions, Mitt Romney received no votes.

“These are the kind of numbers that send Republicans into paroxysms of voter-fraud angst,” reported the Inquirer glibly. Well, yes they do. When Barack Obama outscores Romney by a combined 19,605 to zero votes cast in these 59 districts, the stench of fraud is surely in the air. Fidel Castro never did this well. That said, not a single major media outlet followed up on the Philadelphia story.

They should have. According to Roper, Romney received 6 percent of the black vote nationwide. If those numbers held in Philadelphia, and there is no reason to believe they would not have, nearly 1,200 of these Philadelphia voters would have voted for Romney.

If only 14 people voted in those districts, the odds would have favored Romney’s receiving at least one vote. If 80 people had voted, Romney would have had a better than 99 percent chance of receiving at least one of those votes. With nearly 20,000 voters, the odds of Romney being completely shut out are beyond any reasonable calculation.

This is a story the media should have hopped on. They did not. Instead, they have left the research to enterprising individuals like Bill Been. Knowing nothing, the media smugly question the motives of anyone, presidential candidates especially, who points out the obvious.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/proof-thousands-of-gop-votes-likely-stol...

Image result for THOUSANDS OF GOP VOTES STOLEN cartoon

Views: 1608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Texas-Early Voting Report- Votes Switched from Trump to Hillary

However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.

“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

“I tried to go back and change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of the workers and she couldn’t get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket,” she added.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/early-voting-report-votes-...

Ain't that the truth.  I can't believe how many people I know that believe the Patriot Act is a good idea, and it's to PROTECT us............yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  

The easy way to get this voter information would have been to do a mailing. Make a form with a tear off reply instructions to go to your bank to have it notarized for free and mail it back. The cost would have been very reasonable and you don't have to worry about no one at home. Most serious voters would comply just because of their vote not counted and if you are going to do a class action suit, I think most would be interested. 

I had stated many months ago that a web site could be set up to have voters record their vote online. This would give a tally to compare against when the voting ballots were counted.

Trump could do this himself and set it up so Trump voters could go on line and place their information and vote for him. That would be easy and if done quickly enough to get the word out, voters could do it even now.

Great idea.

The Democrat Bolsheviks have many ways of cheating.  Uncle Fred died years ago and he still votes..Jose's an illegal welfare recipient who votes, Joe at the post office throws out Republican mail in ballots..just to name a few.

The tighter the election the easier it is to steal because it takes fewer votes to do so.  My advice to those who are discouraged; do not let anyone prevent you from voting because I, like many others, believe that there are far more Trump voters than anyone knows.  I think the Democrats know this and are using fudged poles and news stories to discourage as many Trump voters as possible.  They want to get this within the margin of theft.  The More Trump voters turn out the less likely they will be able to steal the election.

Vote as though your life depends on it because it does!

All these stories occurred possibly, and I agree with Andrew, there is one way to defeat this cheating, and that is for so many of us,  to show up, that we cannot be denied.     Voter Fraud reporting could also be another underhanded attempt at manipulation, to discourage people, making them think their vote will not count.    Many have suggested wearing a Red shirt or Red blouse, so all in Line, will know who you're voting for.    We, too, can play the intimidation game.  The Lines are long, even in early voting, and you can be pretty sure all of those eager Voters are not there for Hillary.     Early voting crowds are a great sign, and if possible ask for a Paper Ballot, if in doubt.

With just one day of early voting.  ..... Lost Repub votes in Amarilla, Houston, San Antone, Austin.... funny how all the Rep got marked Dem.

If you can't trust our government with counting you vote. Then there is only one way left.

Go vote, hang onto your hat, and pray!!!

AND DEMAND A PAPER BALLOT!!

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh today and a lady caller called in and said she voted for Trump and the machine changed her vote to Clinton,she called this to the workers and they made it right.  I had a friend had this to him in the last election.  They pulled all the machines and replaced them with new ones.  This was in Texas. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service