Professor Danielle Allen Emily Sneff of The West Sussex Record Office "Lied": “The Sussex Declaration”

Professor Danielle Allen Emily Sneff of The West Sussex Record Office London England " They Lied": “The Sussex Declaration” I broke the code today, this Document dubbed, “The Sussex Declaration” had a secret message.

The message was, within our Declaration of Independence Of the United States of America, was this, a bitter complaint against the British Empire because of the United States Constitution, wrote in a clause, That all Debits Foreign Or Domestic Shall be Paid, further binding the New America to a Debit to fight the British Empire, a debit / loan arrange by Parliament.

It should also be noted that Professor Danielle Allen Emily Sneff, failed to release the information that Ben Franklin signed the Document.

First the code which is no more then a way, they wrote back around 1200Ad 1700's. This "Cengiefs" , has been investagated. Its all very British.

In red is the definition.....

Titled as-           TR "Cengiefs"

The Declaration Of The Thirteen States Of America

TR Cengiefs , which meaning- Cengiefs is willing to hope that the patriotiftri and goad fenfe of your ftate will be influenced \sy motives fo important, and they re- queft, fir, that you will be pleafed

Journals of Congress : Containing the proceedings from Sept. 5, 1774 to [3d day of November 1788] ..."

Cengiefs-  Is Willing To Hope

patriotiftriPatriot- na caout avious ar reo deus recevet avantaich ; maes Quent e tle admira ha meuliar vadelez infinit gant peinie tiftri*a buit ho cragou gant quement a liberalite, Grant Me Liberty- 1774

fenfe- However, I hope, you who have as much good-nature as good fenfe (fmce they generally ... J Good nature and goad fenfe generally are companions, many at hand to corrupt him; who, by throwing in his way the fptendor of fat ft honor, think them) elves JUre of dazzling his goad fenfe and under/landing

ftate- piece of conducting matter, whether infulated or not, which is in the lame ftate, is brought near it, the light piece of matter will neither attract nor be attracted. ftate. Mr. Franklin, And therefore it is lawful for me to treat him, as one who has put himfelfinto a ftate of War with me, ». t. kill him if I can -, for to that Ha- -zard does he juftly expofe ...

\sy motives- that these parties are influenced in regard to American questions by motives, the tactful woman knew well how to use as a source of permanent influence. ... ne faisoit pasi la moindre plaisanterie qui p(\t choquer, et elle savoit si bien el' ... be her quality, and “watchi' prudence” rather than ambition her motive of action.

re- queft, fir- Define request: an act of politely or formally asking for something — request in a sentence.

pleafed- In the following year he was chofen Prpfeflbr of Rhetoric by the Magiftrates and Town-council of Edinburgh; and, in 1762, His Majefty was pleafed to eredl and ... It was for this Reason that I then befought your Majesty to command us once more to attend Tou all together, which your Majesty was pleafed graciously to allow ...

Now as for Ben Franklin's signature, there are many original copies displayed

The document is the very first draft, it was hidden away for almost 200 years because, it Challenges the British Empire, in our rights to build our own government.

Sussex: Declaration of Independence The Truth Part 2- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYsaisg2uV8

LOL Tif

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sussex University Student Union, UK Schools Giving Pupils Pronoun Stickers To Help Transgender Children

Frankly, who gives a hoot: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/uk-schools-giving-pupils-p...

LOL Tif...:)

This is Ronald's Treaty of Paris (1783),

To Be continued:

They have refused us the rights to test the document, this will be on going, our entire class will look into this.

Keep us informed.

Why waste your time on this document... it holds no significant authority and casts no new light on history and the American Revolution.  The Treaty of Paris (1783) is the controlling legal authority for our independence form England... it holds the final word on our soveriegnty.

P/S there are no independent records in Congress or any of the colonial legislatures that the Sussex  Declaration ever existed, was debated, put to a vote, or otherwise considered by the Colonies or Congress.  Its existance is without corroboration .

The Sussex Declaration has no official or legal standing.. .not only is its authenticity highly suspect... it was never.. never ratified by the Colonies... and therefore would not be binding if in fact it represents ligitimate negotiations with the King.

The King has spoken, that is so cute when Ronald beats his Kingdom King at us, nice people over there, and their Sharia Law, for all.

Your so cute when you do that Ronald...:)

Hmmm..???? So if I break this all down in separate images,

I am willing to bet the signatures of the founding fathers, they match up with the The Sussex Declaration and the 12 States Constitutional document tested, 1783, and 1781 on two different test.

US Constitution, September 17, 1787 tested to the date of Oct 31, 1787.

Who cares... this document means NOTHING... 

I care,Rosie and her people at their College cares, Hank dose, my dad, Amanda does, Jason does, Tom does, my friends do, so, I am looking around, still got no one backing you up again, Hmmm? fancy that

LOL Ronald.

Why waste your time on this document... it holds no significant authority and casts no new light on history and the American Revolution. The Treaty of Paris (1783) is the controlling legal authority for our independence form England... it holds the final word on our soveriegnty.

There are no independent records in Congress or any of the colonial legislatures that the Sussex Declaration ever existed, was debated, put to a vote, or otherwise considered by the Colonies or Congress. Its existance is without corroboration .

The Sussex Declaration has no official or legal standing.. .not only is its authenticity highly suspect... it was never.. never ratified by the Colonies... and therefore would not be binding if in fact it represents ligitimate negotiations with the King.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service