Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

President Donald J Trump is a class act with a plan for America that can turn around Obama's sinking ship on a dime, just as President Ronald Reagan did. When he says he inherited a mess, truer words have never been spoken.

I pray God will continue to bless the Trump family, his Vice President, his cabinet and America. With God's blessings and the righteousness of His people, we will all have the opportunity to prosper.

Superbly expounded and masterfully delivered speech by President Trump who once again amply demonstrated why the political Left including and especially the very biased MSM and including vestiges of the Republican Washingtonian political establishment have all now been
exposed to the very artful persuasive negotiating skills of this Manhattan-NYC-based nonpolitician successful busi nessman!
I concur that POTUS #45 was not merely very presidential but sounded like the true clarion voice that echoed and reverberated for all Americans throughout this great land last night!

I have alluded to it before and I will say it again, I am ready to look at the White House on that shining city up the hill envisioned by President Reagan and President Bush #41 and imagine it transformed into Camelot II remembering that CAMELOT I was during the occupancy of the People's House by President JFK, Jacqueline, Caroline and John John.

TRUMP WILL TROMP THE ISSUES...., JUST GIVE HIM TIME....! HE'S OUR PRESIDENT.....!!

Image result for TRUMP LOOKING PRESIDENTIAL

where's the raving buffoon MSM+never trumpers keep harping on about?? 

anybody else notice none of those women seemed to wear white well?

What American citizen could not agree with this speech? I got goosebumps just listening to it. Hopefully the democrats won't obstruct this agenda for We the People. 

One of the best speeches in our history. No one can sit back and say they were not included and that Trump isn't watching out for me... except the snowflakes and Soros led Demoncrat's.

Trump was fantastic and the democrats proved to the world how utterly stupid they are. They ran out of the capital building because they couldn't face Trump, they don't have enough since about them to be ashamed and not supporting traditional American faith based values. The world saw what makes the Democrats what they are. The democrats make me sick.

Donald J. Trump showed us what a supreme leader looks like. He is in command of the nation. Congress and the judiciary better fall in line or fall on their own sword.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! Still can't get over it!!! LOVE IT!!! God has a hand on this country!!! Relax & enjoy the ride. Ofcourse, PRAY DAILY for President Trump, his family & his administration.
Sorry Nash, not to be disrespectful, we are not going to relax and enjoy the ride, we are the gears, the wheels and all parts of this mechanism to destroy the communist. They are our enemies and we will put our foot on their throat and we will kick them in the teeth. We learned a hard lesson with 8 years of Obama, we will not make the mistake again.
We at TPCC always scrutinized our own, it is not intended to be disrespectful but does help to shape us and identify who we are and what we are fighting, we are in a war to defend our Constitutional Republic.

God Bless America and the State of Israel

Live Free or Die
My very dear friend Philip, I am a first generation LEGAL immigrant & LOVE this country more than most!!! You are absolutely right, I mis-spoke. The price of FREEDOM is Eternal vigilance. And: "EVIL EXISTS WHEN GOOD MEN & WOMEN DO NOTHING!!!" May God Bless POTUS Trump, his family & his administration.
Nash.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service