POTUS Letter to Pelosi 
https://imgflip.com/i/3cxmjc

This is too funny not to share.

Views: 117

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Nelson,  Hank and Tif is messing with you again, if you read the last sentence by Trump to Pelosi?

" Anyway I received your request for documents, but I wiped my ass with them. Sorry.

Hope you have a happy Halloween Satan.

You wiped your ass with the documents... that wasn't to smart.. Now you have Sh*ty documents. 

Tif is always claiming to have documents that support her blog's positions... only to state she will post them LATTER... However, latter never materializes.  The lack of documentation to support her blog's assertions prove they are not worthy of consideration...

We don't celebrate Holloween in my household and certainly don't wish anyone 'happy holloween'.... As for Satan... he stays clear of me and my family.

Dad has a habit of messing up my little agenda to keep Ronald jumping, but yep the letter was addressed to Dig Bat Nancy Pelosi...:) not to anyone else.

President Trump's Signature- Explain this letter, Happy Halloween.... like dam*n man it looks the same to me.

Hank...

Are you suggesting this is not a parody... that it is an acutal letter from Trump?

Yep

Well, the originator of this blog says its is a PARODY ...not an authentic letter to Pelosi... it is a spoof. 

When I suggested posting this letter may be misinterpreted as a real letter... Deplorable Me ... the author of this blog...  clearly stated it was a parody... and that I could not tell the difference between a paroday and reality... maybe he needs to talk with Rep. Adam Schiff about misdirected parodies...

See: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/xn/detail/4301673:Comment:4722682

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/xn/detail/4301673:Comment:4722884

Ronald...:)

Personally, I'd rather block you for making mountains out of molehills. Oh, and by the way, your spelling sucks as well. I would expect more from a colonel.

I got a spell check for ya...:)

Bite me...:)

Despicable Me...

I don't use a spell checker... and have serious arthritis in my hands... which leads to typographical errors and misspelled words.  However, I find no lack of comments regarding my posts... such misspelling evidently has no effect on the reader or their comments...  You had no problem in responding... did you?

I find much of what you post in keeping with your illustrative moniker... quite despicable and the product of an irascible nature.

Despicable...

I find posting a letter like the one presented here despicable:

1) On its face, many will assume the letter came from the President and will not treat it as a parody or sarcastic rhetoric.  They will circulate it as proof that our President has become unbalanced.

2) Those posting such items without clearly identifying them as Parody do no favor for our President... as the basis for this letter's humor is cemented in the idea that Pres. Trump could write such a letter... as you are well aware.  This letter casts a blight upon the President's Character... parody or not.

I find your posts counterproductive to the Trump legacy and present administration's efforts to govern ...  Please refrain from doing the President any more favors... as they certainly distract from his effort to make America Great Again.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service