The problem with the Patriot and middle class supporting rallies... in places like the District of Columbia is that they are Employed and simply can not leave their jobs.  Most Patriots are barely able to keep the wolf off their door steps... living pay check to pay check... They simply don't have the cash reserves to make a trip to DC or too pay for lodging and meals, in one of the most 'expensive' cities in the Nation.

The left has paid and subsidized (welfare) drones... who have no jobs, live off government checks and programs, which do not require them to be in any particular place, unlike those who work for a living.  Many of the 'Occupy Wall Street' crowd were students, welfare recipients and vagrants, recruited, transported and often paid to attend, by the likes  of George Sorros and Move-on.org. 

Unless the Patriot movement is willing to find alternative and innovative methods... to energize and involve their base (working America) they will be hard pressed to field boots in the streets of America.  What is needed are organized labor strikes and rallies, coordinated nationally but conducted regionally. Rallies that have an initial weekend surge and then are maintained by a coordinated follow on force of volunteers;  regional volunteers rotated in and out as needed to keep a significant number boots in the street.

It takes major resourcing to support viable assemblies... Billions not Millions, too properly fund a national campaign. If the Patriot wants to put boots  on the ground, in large numbers, they will need to reconsider how to accomplish that task.  Innovative concepts which operate outside the 'Box' of normal political thought must be forth coming. Concepts the mobilize the otherwise busy citizens in support of the Patriot cause.

Boots in the Street are IMPORTANT to the Patriot movement... for both morale and the effective application of political power. Public perception and opinion are often persuaded by large crowds (numbers), which appeal to the human psyche and the need to identify with others. The Patriot must effectively organize, plan and execute, political activities with events that grab the narrative and focus America on their cause. That will take NEW and effective forms of political dissent... which appeal to the psyche... effectively mastering  identity politics.

Views: 956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bruce, I can tell you from experience, going armed is a dumb idea. Hell, simply talking about being armed is enough to kill the entire idea before it even get's started or off the ground.

Amen Colonel Nelson!

You have pointed out the exact reasons why we Patriots have trouble bringing millions to the streets of DC, or tens of thousands to a City. As you mention, it takes lot's of money and lot's of planning to pull off any large scale demonstration, but I believe it CAN BE DONE! I believe it because I personally saw what happens when you have neither finances or planning through my direct association with the unsuccessful Operation American Spring.   

I'm not convinced that nation wide protests or massive rallies, are a good idea.

We are not liberals, we have jobs and responsibilities.  Trying to set up protest across the country that go off all at once, or one massive rally,  is not a workable idea.  

I don't believe so anyway.

I think that a better idea is for people to get together in their own community and do what they can there.

I was broke and couldn't attend a single protest.  Not only did I not have gas for the truck, but, the truck wasn't in good enough condition that I could trust it across town, never mind out of town.

What I could do was put up ant-Obama signs on my front yard.  these signs are protesting Obama every day, night and day.

During the 2012 elections a buddy of mine and myself stood out on the front yard, next to the road, in an Uncle Sam costume asking the people to fire Obama.  As it happens, my front yard is located on a road that you have to pass through to get to any place else.

I realized later, that if I could have gotten other people to do the same at certain bottle necks, the average driver would have gotten the impression that there was a massive protest going on, because, no matter where they turned they'd witness an ant-Obama protest.

It would only have taken a few locations to give that impression.

The media does the same thing.  Look at the nine people protesting they put on the news.  They framed them in the shot in such a way that made them look like a crowd, but, there was only nine people there.

No matter how big our rallies are, it will not be covered or it will be covered in a way that minimizes the participation.

So far the most successful protests, have been the overpass protests.  Because the average citizen can see it, the media can't hide it.  They're small, but, they happen again and again.

Every town and city has certain bottle necks that the average driver can't avoid.  People should familiarize themselves with these bottle necks and routes of travel that can't be avoided, the same goes for people who own homes along those routes.

If people protest in their own towns and people do this all across the country whenever they can, then the average person will see the protests and they will get the feeling the the resistance is growing.  Because they can happen again and again, non-stop.

And there is nothing the media can do about it.

Think Strategically (nationally)...  organize tactically and execute locally...

1) Think Strategically: Prepare an overall unified national strategy.  

2) Organize Tactically:  organize actions to tactically support  immediate objectives. Examples: volunteer support for local and national candidates,  get out the vote campaigns, local demonstrations and actions to support important legislation (local and national legislation), assemblies and protests organized to focus on government policy and to hold the MSM accountable for its bias, etc.  

3) Execute Locally... Execute tactical events needed to achieve short term objectives on a local level.  These locally executed tactical events must be coordinated at the national level to maximize support for the Strategic Goals/strategy of the patriot movement.  Local groups with specific planed activates (tactical events), simultaneously executed, in support of a national strategy, will provide an opportunity for every patriot to participate. 

In order to maximize Boots in the Streets of America... events must be strategically planed, tactically organized and locally executed.

Just an idea, but this is what my church did to spread the word of Jesus and the Tea Party.  We found some homeless shelters and areas where the homeless actually camp.  Each member made printed out posters at home with a message about Jesus and connected the benefits of Tea Party candidates into the message.  And made sure we added that the candidate had paid for the meal. We made the poster to fit on one half of a sheet of paper, so we had two to hand out.  We made some full sheet posters to place around our table.  We made a menu for food and drinks, divided the menu between the members.  We had hot dogs, BBQ chicken wings, potatoe salad, macaroni salad, sliced tomatoes, corn on the cob, cakes, chips, sweetened iced tea and lemonade.  We had two grills, one for  meat and one for the corn.  Everything was home made, which was a treat.  The cost was minimal to each member, as the candidates chipped in for the food.  We spent about 6 hours on Saturday.  We started doing this about 10 weeks out from the election and each place had maybe 50 to 100 homeless.  We saw many at the voting polls bringing friends with them, coming to vote and of course stopped to say hello and thank us again for the meal.  We not only won the vote, many are attending church with us now.  We feel we have found the perfect message between Jesus and a honest Patriot candidate.  If we had thought ahead, we could have put up a notice that we were going to provide a meal on a certain day for homeless and would have had more people.  We might have to adjust the menu but with everyone sharing the cost and the donation from the candidates we could fed more.  We had 40 people involved and I think it averaged to about $10 per person.  We have continued serving the meals in two areas on Saturday's, including used warm clothing and blankets donated by church members, during the winter months.  We got the idea from our youth group as they  hand out cold bottled water during the summer months on busy intersections at the shopping centers and malls in our area, with the information about our church, which is truly appreciated by the busy shoppers.  Many of which end up also attending services with us and our membership is over 800.  We believe when you make direct contact with the people even with just a bottle of cold water, they respond positively and will remember the kindness.

Thank you Ronald for your message, I believe there will be good results come from it.

>>> URGENT  MESSAGE  TO  COL . NELSON : THE BEST AND PROBABLY THE ONLY  WAY TO SAVE AMERICA AND RESTORE RULE OF LAW IS FOR ALL THE FLAG OFFICERS WHO HAVE BEEN RETIRED OR FIRED BY THE FRAUDULENT, TREASONOUS  ILLEGAL ALIEN IN OUR CAPITOL AND WHITEHOUSE IS A MILITARY COUP AND PROVISIONAL GOVERNMENT . THERE ARE MORE THAN 200 FIRED OFFICERS WHO COULD MOST CERTAINLY ORGANIZE AND CARRY OUT SUCH A MANEUVER , WITH HELP FROM OTHER ACTIVE AND INACTIVE PERSONNEL . DO IT TODAY .

Watch thy mouth! SEDITION IS DEFINED AS AN ACT TO INCITE, SUGGEST, ORGANIZE, OR FACILITATE THE OVERTHROWING OF A RULING BODY OF GOVERNMENT THIS IS CONSIDERED TO BE AN ACT OF TREASON.

The Mid-Terms are less the four months away!

OR, as with the Hero's of WWII that were sent home to Recruit.  They also could stand up at local rallies and tell what the heck is really happening to this Country and have Vets as their back drop. 

Great thought you had Mr. Tapp.

Arnold...

I understand your frustration but we must remain within the Constitution and lawful order in our pursuit to reform government.  There are many untried or poorly executed attempts at Constitutional and peaceful means to redress our grievances.  Let us not be first to draw blood nor the instigators of violent action.  We must find peaceful venues by which to vent our frustrations...

Certainly, the council of these senior officers may prove effective in the organization and tactical execution of well planed activates to bring about positive reforms to our Republic and its current Administration.  However, don't expect these fine men to go outside the law and the Constitution too achieve political reform.  We must not become outlaws... we must conform to the rule of law... or we are no better than those in government who ignore the rule of law and the Constitution.

I don't think explaining any tactics on the Tea Party Command center is a good idea, whose to say that there are no shills reading comments here.

Speak to one another - they still have phones these days don't they?

all electronic communications are being monitored and recorded by the NSA... won't do any good to take your conversation to a phone... unless it is a string and tin can system.  Go retro.. if you want to have a private conversation and even then it may not be private.

I have said many times on these pages that we need to bury Washington in SNAIL MAIL!  Ok, before you kick me in the Tea Bag = what better way to make a visible statement?  I remember some years back when for another reason, and before tweeter, email, and texting, that the halls of Washington was awash with snail mail.  It was on National TV and the message that was being sent was also being broadcast.

We develop two or three, or evenjust ONE letter tailored for DOJ, IRS, Benghazi, NSA, ICE, HHS etc., and we print them at our homes and mail them. 

This would serve two purposes: 

1.  A copy of each letter could be presented to the media, both national and local, and put out for the public to read.  I don't know the law, but I would assume that they could also be put out as door knockers etc.

2  When Washington is up to it's ass in paper, maybe they will then hear us. 

p.s. we could also have a tailored letter regarding good ol' Harry Reid and his gang of twits and how they are the cornerstone of the inaction in Washington.

We just need some ambition and creativity.  I fall into the older generation discussed on these pages and I would have gladly gone to Washington, but I am on a fixed income. 

But as with our eunuch Prez I also have a Pen and a Phone (and mine IS NOT an Obama phone).

Retired Navy - In-Country Viet Nam 70-71 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service