Authorities have arrested a National Guardsman who, on more than one occasion, was heard announcing that he would kill Vice President Pence at the 9/11 memorial service on Monday.

Authorities confirm that a National Guardsman has been arrested for allegations that he threatened the life of Vice President Pence. William Robert Dunbar of Berlin, Pennsylvania was charged on Saturday for disorderly conduct and terroristic threats after more than one fellow service member heard him admit to being willing to assassinate Mike Pence during his visit to the 9/11 crash site in the state.

Richland Township police say that Dunbar was on duty at the Army National Guard Training Center when he allegedly said, “If someone pays me enough money, I will kill the vice president.”

Witnesses contacted both the superior officers and local authorities to report what they overheard. In fact, Dunbar supposedly made the offer at least twice.

Threats on the life of the president, vice president, or anyone moving into those offices are strictly illegal and punishable by up to five years in prison under federal law.

Threats on the life of the president, vice president, or anyone moving into those offices are strictly illegal and punishable by up to five years in prison under federal law.

This isn’t the first time a disturbed individual has threatened to harm the president, vice president, or successors to the presidency. These are crimes under the federal statute 18 U.S. Code § 871. The law states that whoever “knowingly and willfully” writes a document or mails a “written document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm… or otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.”

That means that no one can make such boasts without facing serious criminal punishment. Many conservatives wonder if the number of kooks have increased because of the constant propaganda displayed by leftist news outlets.

The major networks and many “talk” shows continually promote the idea that President Trump colluded with Russia or that he is somehow racist, both of which are false. That sort of daily indoctrination, which is also fueled by the education system, can have a dangerous impact on people who aren’t mentally sound, or who don’t have the ability to apply logic to what they hear.

Dunbar told more than one person that he would kill the vice president for enough money. Witnesses reported the conversations to superiors and police.

Dunbar told more than one person that he would kill the vice president for enough money. Witnesses reported the conversations to superiors and police.

Before President Trump took office, a man in Miami Beach was arrested for posting video declaring that he would murder Donald Trump at the inauguration. Reports discovered that the man had ties to Hillary Clinton. His mother was killed by Muslim terrorists when she was aboard one of the hijacked planes on 9/11.

The mentally deranged Hillary supporter and $20,000 DNC donor called himself LORD JESUS CHRIST and issued a challenge to the presidential bodyguards. He said, “Yes I’ll be at the review stand at the inauguration, and I’m going to kill President Trump. … What are you going to do about it, Secret Service?”

Apparently, the man was also a writer for NBC Dateline, which demonstrates the mental competency of the liberals employed in that leftist haunt.

Another man in South Carolina faced charges after threatening to kill both Barack Obama and President-elect Trump. Around the end of November 2016, 30-year-old Kipper King was held by authorities for reportedly making threatening remarks about both.

A 24-year-old Ohio man was arrested November 10, 2016 for tweeting that he would kill president-elect Trump. As soon as the results of the election were known, Zachary Benson wrote, “Diplomacy. F***ing Fools. I hate you all. I want to bomb every one of your voting booths and your general areas.”

About 20 minutes later, he allegedly tweeted again, “My life goal is to assassinate Trump. Don’t care if I serve infinite sentences. That man deserves to decease existing.”

This close Hillary confederate and former writer for NBC threatened to kill President Trump in a video.

This close Hillary confederate and former writer for NBC threatened to kill President Trump in a video.

Benson admitted to making the tweets, but like many liberal democrat supporters, he tried to excuse his behavior in order to get off without punishment. He blamed the rage and illegal activity on alcohol, but the arresting agent described him as anti-social and introverted.

Dunbar can’t claim intoxication. He allegedly made the comment that he could kill Vice President Pence more than once. Police say that the National Guardsman was taken to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation before being carted off the jail.

Vice President Pence attended the Pennsylvania memorial on Monday, thanking the crew of Flight 93 for their selfless sacrifice, which he believes, saved the lives of many in the nation’s capital that day, including his.

“I will always believe that I and many others in our nation’s capital were able to go home that day and hug our families because of the courage and sacrifice of the heroes of Flight 93,” Pence said

Dunbar remains in county prison on a $250,000 bond, but court documents don’t list an attorney for him at this time.