Police Charge 89-Year Old Woman With Hate Crime For Spraying Her Mexican Neighbor With A Hose

To my knowledge the Oregon community college shooting has not been classified as a hate crime even though killer Chris Harper-Mercer targeted and killed people because they were Christians. Meanwhile in another part of the state, an 89-year old woman has been charged with a hate crime for spraying her Mexican neighbor with a garden hose. It’s nice to see that the state has its priorities straight over whom they protect from hatred.

The East Oregonian reports that Milton-Freewater, OR police responded to a call on Sunday afternoon of a grievous hate crime. It turns out 89-year Lydia Gilmore told her neighbor Juan Castillo-Epifanio that she didn’t like Mexicans and sprayed him with a hose. And if that wasn’t bad enough, she then sprayed some water on his vehicle. Castillo-Epifanio is presumably a young healthy man who can handle himself, but he was so in fear of this hose-armed octogenarian that he called the police to protect him.

When police arrived, they informed the little old lady that they were going to arrest her for a hate crime, which she thought was completely absurd. As the cops tried to grab her, she spray one of them with the hose and called him a “wetback.” There is nothing in the report that states whether this officer was Latino or not.

In any case, the police claim that the 89-year old woman put up one hell of a fight as they tried to subdue her:

“Ms. Gilmore also physically struggled with officers, kicking them, and refusing to walk to the patrol vehicle,” said Police Chief Doug Boedigheimer.

read more:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/police-charge-89-year-old-woman-with-...

Views: 1665

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please Everyone, NO Attacking one another!!

Our True GOD the FATHER who art in HEAVEN ABOVE LOVES Ye All Through HIS SON Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ!!

Red / Yellow/ Black and White, they're all Precious in HIS sight, Jesus loves all HIS children in HIS sight!!

Love Always,

Kristi Ann

I don't believe it. This is not reality. 

SHE WAS RUDE , ELDERLY DEMENTED PROBABLY , BUT NOT A CRIMINAL . LET IT GO PEOPLE . BE THE BETTER HUMAN AND FORGIVE .

Look at the last name on the comment ,see any connection?

Amen, Skip Foss, you're right.!!  the last name said it all...

Look a hard look my name Skip. Do you object to it? I believe all bigots are demented; that includes you, Chris, Mars, and a few others here.

As a matter of fact, I see VERY few true American patriots or Christians on this forum, just mostly bigots spewing canards, innuendos, and prevarications. Not one of you has shown that the Hispanic man, who was her NEIGHBOR, is here illegally, or for that matter is not a citizen. Or is it that you don't believe that Hispanics should be citizens Skip?

@Skip Foss,

Regardless of someone's last name, they have a right to express their opinion, right or wrong.

Do they really in your opinion? I'm sorry, but your seeming excusal of the bigotry here seems to say otherwise. Isn't that improper for a moderator?

Chris, how dare Mary speak the truth? How dare you lie about what Mary wrote?

Wow, a Democrate here to do some fixen's.

A Democrat; where? Is it in your imagination? Ah, I forget, most bigots believe that those who oppose racism, xenophobia and ethnophobia are Democrats and Leftists. I guess that's be cause we're not part of the Klan.

Do you know that what Mary said is the truth?  Do you and Mary have information that has been withheld from the rest of us?

I agree Mary is entitled to her opinion but that is all it is.  What it is not is a statement of truth because the truth is yet unknown.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service