Philadelphia: Mosque leaders applying sharia law, try to cut off suspected thief’s hand

The City of Burka-ly Robberies is now stepping up it’s Islamic contributions to America with sharia amputations. via Police: Suspected thief almost gets his hand cut off

Masjid Ar-Razaqq Ul-Karim mosque on 63rd Street (Google Maps)

POLL: Has Obama's foreign policy set the stage for the birth of an Islamic Caliphate?

A leader at a West Philadelphia mosque was arrested for allegedly trying to chop off the hand of a member accused of stealing money from prayer jars, police said Friday.

Merv Mitchell, 37, was arrested Thursday night when police executed a search warrant at Masjid Ar-Razaqq Ul-Karim in the 1100 block of North 63d Street, said Lt. John Walker of Southwest Detectives.

The attack happened after a prayer service Monday morning. Mitchell, also known as Mabul Shoatz, accused the 46-year-old mosque member of the theft.

The accused immediately denied it, but to no avail. Mitchell and the mosque’s imam carried the accused down a flight of stairs to the backyard of the mosque, a converted house, where Mitchell also lives, Walker said.

They put the victim’s wrist on a log, and Mitchell “swung at his wrist, cut through his skin, and cut his tendons, but didn’t make it all the way” because the blade was dull, Walker said.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/07/19/philadelphia-mosque-...

Views: 1178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert,

What often concerns me about those who say let's deport ALL Muslims including NBC citizens is that their next step is to say let's KILL ALL MUSLIMS who won't leave or even let's just start killing them no matter what. There have been some here who HAVE advocated such, including one Jewish poster. I guess he forgot about the Holocaust, but he got quite "perturbed" with me when I wrote that. So such reminds me of the Nazis and Communists, and now the Islamists.

However, I do believe we should halt ALL immigration into the US by Muslims, ask ALL non-citizen Muslims to leave, strip the citizenship of any naturalized Muslim who breaks our laws OR who in favor of Islam protests against our government. In other words, I think we should consider the immigration laws of Mexico.

Then for NBC Muslims who engage in political violence or demonstrations in favor of Islamic cruelties or advocate changing our Republic to Sharia dhimmitude, they should be put in prison or given a choice to be parachuted over the boondocks of Afghanistan. Anyone who engages in a act of political terrorism where there're fatalities after being convicted should be executed forthwith.

For better or worse, I'm old enough to remember when "patriotic" WASPS told blacks, Irish, Jews, and Puerto Ricans to go back to "their" country of origin not for any misconduct or words, but for merely being who they were. I experienced their violence first hand. That's what I sadly see in Mr. Tapp.

However, this AMERICAN former combat officer isn't about ready to approve of let alone acquiesce to such. Am I wrong? Your thoughts.

Bob

Roberto,

I think you are seeing the FRUSTRATION tumbling out all around you.  Those people, who will cut off your hand for not paying a subway fare, or your head for not 'believing' as they do.  They can do no wrong, because no matter which front you attack, there are two others that mockingly claim total innocence.  (It's a RELIGION, it's a LIFESTYLE, it's a SYSTEM OF LAW.)  All of which are SUPERIOR to anything to be found in ANY non-Muslim country.  Don't believe it?  Hang onto your head!  

We MUST figure a way, SOME way, to remove and keep out ALL of them.  They cannot be trusted NOT to destroy our Country, because their command from the Koran is to 'LIE TO THE INFIDELS' and to 'KILL THE INFIDELS.'  Don't look now...  WE are those Infidels!  Japan has it right.  They are allowed in to do business, and must LEAVE.

Randall,

Very well, tell me how under the constitutional rule of law and the concept of a Republic we can kick out NBC Americans who've not committed any crimes, violence, sedition, or treason merely because of their race, ethnic or national origin, or religion.

Then tell me if we find that some haven't done any of the above offenses and therefore we can't under the law kick them out, why we shouldn't just start pogroms of killing them.

Then me how we can consider ourselves Americans, Christians, or Jews and why if we do what many in their bloodlust want to do why
God shouldn't judge this country, harshly.

Please.

Oh, and do you agree or disagree with my second and third paragraphs?

Bob

Bob,

If they haven't done any of the above offences, let them alone.  Until they do.

I believe that God IS judging us, perhaps not too harshly, but with the parental attitude of 'If you don't shape up I'm gonna trouce you to within an inch of your life!'

I wonder why He doesn't judge the Muslims, since their travesties began MUCH more recently.  They are the interlopers.

BTW...  The ONE 'L' is correct.

Randal,

Sorry about the 2 'Ls." You should see how some write my last name, and that's when they're not angry at me. ;-)

I agree with your statements completely. We don't punish people because of their origin, religion, or other similar factors. But if they violate the law, and for non-citizens if the violate our hospitality, we MUST act. No second chance.

You're absolutely right about God's punishment. I believe the country has the president it asked for. Remember when the Israelites asked for a king despite God's warnings? The same is happening to the US. I also believe He's using the Muslims to punish us as He used the Romans to punish the Jews.

That's why I think he's not punishing the Muslims. Plus, I see a lot of similarities in what's happening today to the prophecies of the Bible. God will only allow the Muslims to go so far. When He does judge them it's not going to be pretty.

Bob

I 'fat-finger' all the time, and so I won't even attempt your SirName. 

The Romans didn't last forever...  I wonder if we can survive the Muslims?

Randal,

Sometimes the pronunciation of my surname gets, well shall we say exciting.

Will we survive the Muslims? I have to wonder also. In the Bible there's it hint of Israel escaping on the wings of an eagle.

As I see, Islam is the Great Whore of Babylon of the Bible as described in prophecy. So while I say we mustn't act in a manner contrary to the Constitution or the Scriptures, we mustn't be naive and be door mats.

So if I chastise those calling for behaving like our enemies, and Islam is an enemy of Western Civilization, please don't think I advocate pacifism. Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said about pacifists.

They will continue to practice their barbaric traditions until they are stopped. Ship them back to their 3rd world toilets and let them cut off all the hands they desire.

70% of American Muslims voted for the treasonous Obama. I see no alternative than to start taking out Muslims and if they are stupid enough to think it is a faith of peace, they deserve to die!

But aren't you affirming the Bible which states that we ALL deserve to die?

BUT the grace of GOD gives us everlasting life .. all you have to do is believe, JESUS is the son of GOD and he came to die for our sins .. HE rose on the 3rd day and showed himself for 40 days before he returned to Heaven to be with the FATHER !

Give GLORY to GOD , Not politicians ..

Absolutely! We all deserve to die as we've all sinned. But by His Grace He's given us a path to salvation through belief and acceptance in our Savior Jesus. that's in Romans Chapter 10 Verses 8 through 12.

He has also given us government because of mankind's failing so as to spare us from anarchy. We are called to be good citizens and the politicians are called to be good servants of God.

So what does your post infer?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service