Philadelphia: Mosque leaders applying sharia law, try to cut off suspected thief’s hand

The City of Burka-ly Robberies is now stepping up it’s Islamic contributions to America with sharia amputations. via Police: Suspected thief almost gets his hand cut off

Masjid Ar-Razaqq Ul-Karim mosque on 63rd Street (Google Maps)

POLL: Has Obama's foreign policy set the stage for the birth of an Islamic Caliphate?

A leader at a West Philadelphia mosque was arrested for allegedly trying to chop off the hand of a member accused of stealing money from prayer jars, police said Friday.

Merv Mitchell, 37, was arrested Thursday night when police executed a search warrant at Masjid Ar-Razaqq Ul-Karim in the 1100 block of North 63d Street, said Lt. John Walker of Southwest Detectives.

The attack happened after a prayer service Monday morning. Mitchell, also known as Mabul Shoatz, accused the 46-year-old mosque member of the theft.

The accused immediately denied it, but to no avail. Mitchell and the mosque’s imam carried the accused down a flight of stairs to the backyard of the mosque, a converted house, where Mitchell also lives, Walker said.

They put the victim’s wrist on a log, and Mitchell “swung at his wrist, cut through his skin, and cut his tendons, but didn’t make it all the way” because the blade was dull, Walker said.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/07/19/philadelphia-mosque-...

Views: 1178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose your motto is "Long live the Klan," Herr Bachtel. At least we know you're not a Christian nor a real American patriot.  So may you have a Saul encounter on your personal road to Damascus.

Now, if you wanted to or could show some real intelligence you'd call for stopping ALL
Muslim immigration to the US and ALL immigration to the US from Muslim countries, ALL non-citizen Muslims told to leave the US, and ALL US naturalized Muslims who advocate or commit crimes in the name of Islam to lose their citizenship and be deported. As a Republic we're not called to submit to slavery nor to commit suicide.

But I believe such commonsense is beyond your puerile capabilities. You've got bloodlust on you mind. May you find Jesus Christ lest you be judged as you judge others. And if you do find Him, please don't be deceived into thinking that pacifism or dhimmitude are the answers. There's such a thing as righteous anger.

PS; could it be that you're a progressive agent provocateur trying to make conservatives and libertarians look like bigoted Neanderthals?

I hate Muslims and their laws, but this sounds funny to me.

Christine, Jesus said to love our enemies, but fight the good fight of the word of God. Many pastors have lost there first love and have fallen in religion taken up words of man rather then the words of the Father. I too don't care for the evil spirit of the Muslims faith or government ,government is more of what Islam really is let's call it for what it is. These people have been lied to all there lives and many are coming to believe in Jesus and this is good. Jesus also said the gates of Hell won't prevail against the church, it seems hopeless if we don't keep our eyes fixed on Jesus and know him,a relationship with the comforter or the Holly Spirit keeps us in touch with the Son and the Father, once we lose sight of that then we start to waver from the word of God. This leads to the lose of faith and then we replace faith with empty words or as Jesus said Idle words. Will our word we speak be the foundation of the faith or will they be burned up like wood,hay or stubble. Words have power God spoke everything into this world but man, He formed him from dirt and breathed life into him and He said we are made in His emage and He gave Man the power to name all the plants, Animals of the land, the birds of the air, and the Fish of the sea. We are like Him when we become close to Him knowing His every word and all of what He has for us He said we are like Him He gave man the power to speak to the Mountian and have it move. Would we ever get to know our husbands ,wife's,or our children if we never spoke to them prayer is our strongest power to get Him to hear us and for us to use the full power we have, but so few Christine's pray like we should, Satan has used everything we speak against us. It seem Christians can get more excited at a football game them in worshiping Him. It's mans idea that we are to be low key don't speak out, get along don't make waves and thats why we have been losing our country year after year, all of this is pushed by no less then Satan himself. Putting fear in the hearts of Gods people and Jesus also said fear comes from Satan. We have become hearers of satan's words more then the words of God. Many church's don't even teach from the bible, but from books wrote by men telling us what the bible says and this is more lies from satan, many of these men speak with words of men rather then words of God most are without the wisdom of God, but full of wisdom of man. The church in America has been robbed of its faith and turned over to her own sin. Jesus said there would be rimnece that would hold to the faith and be faithful to the end. With all that is taken place in the world, one can see His return is near. Will his people be ready or will they be looking for someone else? Many will be fooled by the evil one who comes to Steal, Kill,and Destroy. How will we know Him from the Lier? Only by His words and having a personal relationship with Him!

the rabid hole law ...steal, rape, murder and torture top down, never ever the other way.

You can see what an impression on America, Islam's Sharia law is having, and "WE" can relate on equal parts the impact our dear leader is having to American patriots.  Not much.  Sure, "WE" haven't yet impeached [him], but the rage "WE" are beginning to feel is at epic proportions; and don't think for a moment the world that our leadership tried to turn OUR backs on is not rooting for America again.  Don't ever think our Revolutionary War was only for Americans.  "WE" are the "smelting" pot of all nations; and until "WE" unknowingly allowed a small percent of multiculturalism, could only see from afar, particularly in France, that America, as Australia, will no longer tolerate a foreign culture to dictate [their] Sharia laws to our home country.  If you want to stay in America... "When in Rome..."  The walled-off Muslim cities will be subject to American law, learn to speak English and be patrolled by American Law Officers.  The Latino population and communities will do the same.  Multiculturalism has proved a dismal failure in all countries who experimented with not putting their guests, in their PLACE!!!

I agree... The Founders brought back the pride for all men to be themselves, in effect freed all men of good will from being or pretending to be subjects of their gov't by the name of british, german, roman, etc ...hence re-established the free man, the men that harness the gov't!  Cultures and freedom are not in conflict, but gov't and/or ideological rule over men of good will is... Other than the mid-19th century to early 20th century and 1965 to now (two of USA's most libtarded periods) the only people that did not come here were from mooslime countries, because outside of those two periods even the gov't would not allow them to be themselves.

Oleg,

Perhaps we should seriously reconsider the immigration polices when Muslims generally weren't allowed to come to the US other than the periods you mentioned. Your concept of the role of government in a society of people of good will is well put. It's very Biblical also.

I favor immigration - LEGAL immigration. Even then we've not only the right but also the duty as a sovereign nation to determine who comes here, why, for how long, how many, from where, with what skills and learning, and of what political background or yearnings.

Why should we as a nation harbor a fifth column composed of those who detest our traditional political, moral, religious, economic and cultural values? How can we believe and accept a people whose avowed goals are to destroy our traditional values and enslave us?

Thanks,

Bob

Robert,

To be put in one's "place" is to  be allowed to become genuinely a member of the American community. Although you didn't say it, to be part of the American community isn't being a member of an ethnic group, race, or religion, but rather learning AND appreciating English, basic US and state historical and political backgrounds, and the Western values and concepts that have made democracy (in a loose general sense), science, free enterprise, and tolerance possible. Dare I say it, a Judeo-Christian influenced culture?

Although I don't mind the terms melting and/or smelting pot, hinting at having shared common hardships together, I also like the term salad bowl with the attributes I mentioned as being the salad dressing bonding us together. I appreciate your hinting (strongly) that multiculturalism as those on the Left see it as impossible.

We should never allow an intolerant and dictatorial foreign culture like Islam, or humanism for that matter, control the hope that's America.

As in Rome, SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS.

Bob

Well said, Roberto.  I skipped many of the American customs because anyone becoming an American citizen will learn more than most American college students know about America upon graduation.  I referred to "melting" pot as being put into the stew together and learning to get along with one language so that misinterpretations of good feeling being deemed unsavory such as the huge problems with Spain and the Mayan Indians of the Yukatan.  Although 90%  of the "dialect" was exactly the same, with occasional pronunciation variance, in Spanish, bad was the word malo.  In Mayan the word for good was maalo, which was pronounced exactly the same.  Big problem for many years and many massacres.

>>> WAKE  UP  AMERICANS . ALL  mu-slimes ARE TREACHEROUS , DANGEROUS , AND HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH , WEALTH , LIFE , LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS . 

" WE THE PEOPLE " HATE , DESPISE , REJECT , REFUTE AND REFUSE  ALL SEMBLANCE OF STINKING ARAB  shit-a-ria  LAW. 

ALL  mu-slimes  MUST BE DEPORTED OUT OF AMERICA EVEN IF THEY WERE BORN HERE , SINCE WE NEVER KNOW WHICH ONE OF THEM WILL ATTACK US NEXT , RAPE OUR WOMEN , DESTROY PROPERTY , OR COMMIT  ANOTHER  " DIS-HONOR MURDER " OF A WIFE , SISTER , OR DAUGHTER . KICK THEM OUT NOW .

-------------------------   allah  fubar  ---------------------------

How do we know you won't rape or murder?

Seig Hiel Comrade Tapp.

Yes, Roberto, comrade Tapp seems a little prejudiced toward some of the more moderate Muslims who just have to go along with the radical tenticles; or be whipped, dismembered, stoned or just beheaded.  Bad "system of life;" as how the Islamic, non assimilating culture is viewed by infidels.  Too bad, so sad.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service