Perhaps there is some hope for the Republic after all

Is Sen. Ron Wyden trying to warn the public about an unknown government surveillance effort that affects domestic communications? The Oregon Democrat isn’t saying, leaving experts guessing as he presses a cryptic inquiry.

On Thursday the privacy advocate's office circulated to reporters a letter Wyden sent to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, demanding that Coats offer a third answer to a question about government surveillance.

The question, first asked by Wyden at a June 7 hearing and restated Thursday, seems straightforward: “Can the government use FISA Act Section 702 to collect communications it knows are entirely domestic?”

Click here for the rest of what I consider to be a bigger scandal than Watergate and the coup d'etat "gate"(i.e. the Russian investigation against our president) combined! 

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your ignorance is only exceed by your ineptitude of expression... The only cut and paste in my post above, was referenced in the Post, with highlights in blue.  Clicking on the blue takes one to the source document.  

You amaze me... I thought it impossible for one to become so obtuse and disoriented on their own. However, your boasting about painting with your feces convinces me it is possible. If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.  

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: New Video Reveals HORRIFYING Truth About Voter Fraud. God Help Us.

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service