CNN

During the massive anti-Donald Trump protests held in California the day after Election Day, one woman CNN spoke to called for violence and death as a means to enact political change.

“If we don’t fight, who is going to fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back,” said Lily, a Latina woman from Los Angeles.

“There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world,” she continued. “Trump, enough with your racism. Stop splitting families. Don’t split my family.”

Watch above, via CNN.

[Image via screengrab]

>>Follow Alex Griswold (@HashtagGriswold) on Twitter

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-...

We learn that a Los Angeles Latina woman is calling for mass deaths to defeat Trump. "People have to die to make a change in this world," she says, meaning of course that white people must be murdered en masse for her own race to conquer California and take over America.

But this call for genocidal mass murder is just the beginning of how leftists really feel, now that they've lost the White House, the Senate, the House and the US Supreme Court. They just can't wait to murder as many white people as possible. To them, this is called "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" because they are all mentally deranged lunatics, of course.

As this Infowars article shows a Chicago mob of Clinton supporters beating a Trump voter to a bloody pulp, all while screaming, "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that sh#t!"

Via Infowars:

Another woman shouts “beat his ass,” while another man is heard laughing before remarking, “Don’t vote Trump.”

A second video of the incident which is dubbed with the “F**k Donald Trump” song, a phrase now being chanted by “protesters” across the country, shows one of the attackers driving away in the man’s vehicle while his hand is still stuck in the window as the car drags him down the street.

In other words, the lynching of whites across America has begun, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood leftist bigots.

Not to be outdone by the violent racist bigots in Chicago, the triggered snowflakes in Oakland have decided to start setting fires to their own communities while screaming "F##k Donald Trump!" The idiocy of this tactic is, of course, a perfect representation of the extreme hatred, destruction and racism of the political left.

Anti-American leftists in Portland, Oregon, another bastion of communists and leftist dipsh#ts, decided to set fire to the American flag while chanting racist, bigoted memes against Trump and his supporters:

Views: 1028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My thought, exactly - and are they registered to vote - are they ILLEGALS - oh wait, that wouldn't matter - the POTUS told them that ILLEGALS should go vote because there's no way to check if they're IILLEGAL or not. 

Larry, I agree.  If they come and riot in my neck of the woods, rural Oklahoma, those fools will be the ones dying because we have guns and many of us are combat veterans and have "been there done that" while those whining piss ants have never done anything but be pampered  that skank is long on mouth and short on brains and should be arrested for making terrorist threats against law abiding citizens.  Come after me, punk loud mouth!!!!!  I live in Claremore, Oklahoma and am more than willing to see your riot and raise you a 7.62 x 39 in your big punk mouth!!!!!  I'm not afraid of you or any of you snotty punk friends!!!!!

Good Bob

Why isn't Obama and Hillary calling for peace and non violence?  This shows very immature behavior..instead, all kind of plans are being made to make sure Trump is never President in whatever way they can and Hillary can be made president.. I got an email by OUR REVOLUTION thinking I was a Hillary supporter wanting my input on how to take Trump down..I responded by telling them that I am a Trump supporter and to never contact me again..Hillary is a liar, scam artist and only cares about herself, POWER AND MONEY.   HERE IS THE EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM THEM.

Message body

all bovine scatology from a bunch of leftist punks.  There is no hatred ad racism coming from Trump supporters, it is coming from the communist punks.  I will tell them how I can fight.  If they bring their B S to me they will regret it.  I won't go looking for a fight but if it comes I will show them what I learned when I was in the U S Army dealing with the same kind of scum who liked to attack peaceful people!!!!!

Hmmm, thoughts???? Let US Patriots and Militia minded Freedom Loving people band together and open up a Giant Can of WHOOPA** ON THE sore ass thugs and bullies?

Works for me...

We all should keep in touch, even in hear. Oh by the way the democrats as we know started this.

Have you heard about the GoFundMe pages where they are asking for funds to kill Donald. I believe they have found 9 so far. 

And WTH is GoFundMe allowing that when they shut down the one for a Christian couple losing their bakery to the LGBT?  Thought their claim was it couldn't be for something violent, hateful, etc....?

I'm guessing they pulled them down the minute they seen them but for them to put them up. These kids have no idea the seriousness of that crime. They have never suffered the consequences for their actions but they are about to when you start talking about assassinating a president. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service