Mother Of Son Killed By Illegal to Pelosi: Which Of Your Children Is Expendable For An Illegal?

Views: 1114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sanctuary Cities are FULL of Extreme Left-Wing Liberals!!

Ding-Bat Nancy Pelosi is a Extreme Left-Wing Liberal and muslim brotherhood member and Sympathizer!! How dare she said praying, she is Responsible for over 59 Million Babies Deaths!!

Nancy Pelosi i Anti-USA Capitalism and Everything / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Antisemitism / Anti-Christian and Jewish People!!

United We STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided we FALL!!

Please Pray too our ONE True GOD the FATHER who art in HEAVEN above and HIS SON Jesus-Yeshua Christ for the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation USA Everyday!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ) Everyone, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

I am Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-USA / Pro-Life!!

is Pelosi out of her mind she need to go to jail 

Democrats can't tell the truth no matter what.

I agree with you 100%

like I said back in the 2012 election the Democrats voted God out of their party, the result of that come in the mouth of Nancy Pelosi

This wonderful mother has emotion all over her face and pelosi has dead eyes. Botox nancy doesn't feel she only goes thru the motions.
That shows how cruel Pelosi is the Democrats are cruel

Here is a solution that will end this tomorrow.

1. Make anyone who allows, supports, or in ANY way condones illegals to come here, live here, work here, get free medical care, free school, and other benefits PERSONALLY LIABLE for ALL crimes committed by ALL illegals.  This is the same thing these same lying, self serving, treasonous politicians and lawyers did when they made bartenders personally liable for serving drinks to a patron who later injured or killed someone while driving intoxicated.

2. Make anyone pay SERIOUS fines for hiring an illegal, knowingly or not, then if that person or company is found to continue the practice, imprison them for life and confiscate their assets to help pay for the hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars politicians STEAL from taxpayers to support illegals.  By serious I mean $5,000 PER DAY PER ILLEGAL for ALL illegals they hire RETROACTIVE to the first day they hired them.

3. Seize all assets of a person or company that rents housing to an illegal, knowingly or not.

4. Imprison any person who condones the crime of "sanctuary cities" since they are willing and intentional accomplices in ALL crimes committed by illegals.

5. Imprison for life any person who aids an illegal to obtain a drivers license, voters registration, social security card, credit card, or other official document whether they do it knowingly or not.

6. Imprison for life any person who allows an illegal to vote or who SUPPORTS the notion that illegals can vote here.

7. Add other laws as necessary to force the deportation of ALL illegals. Imprison any person who refuses to enforce the law.

8. End the lie that the 14th Amendment grants US citizenship to any person born on US soil who is not under the jurisdiction of the USA at the time of the child's birth, and enforce this law retroactively to 1990.

WORKS FOR ME...

It work for me to

You didn't have to make her so pretty Frank...   ;o))

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service