Peaceful Civil Disobedience... Lech Walesa's 'Solidarity Movement', a plan which worked to unseat a communist regiem

The solution is massive PEACEFUL assemblies and STRIKES... the people must rise up in mass... tens of millions in assembly, occupying every Capitol in the Nation,  petitioning the government (state and federal) to immediately and properly address their grievances.  We need to think outside the box... to engage heretofore unused powers (massive persistent assembly and strikes), if we are to achieve national reform.

Lech Walesa and the Polish 'Solidarity Movement' should become our model for the PEACEFUL reformation of our government.  The power of the People lies in their ability  and WILLINGNESS to apply selective and progressive Strikes, coupled with massive assemblies, on a national basis... until the government aggress to their demands for reform.  Their willingness to leave their homes and jobs... too, remain in assembly and on strike, are the keys to PEACEFUL reformation.

However, such a movement will require LEADERSHIP capable of resourcing this massive national undertaking.  We need the equivalent of a George Soros's too provide the resources necessary too accomplish this task.  America must find strong and confident leadership, willing and capable of undertaking such a movement. As of yet, no one has risen to accept this challenge... no one appears to be willing to pledge their life, liberty (high potential of arrest)  and personal fortune to the cause of liberty.

There seems to be no modern day equivalent... for George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and the hundreds of others, who gave their all to the cause of liberty. Until we find leaders, capable and willing, to undertake a movement similar to the Polish 'Solidarity Movement', America will have no avenue for the peaceful redress of her grievances. This Administration, Congress, and the Judiciary, are all corrupt... beyond repair using the routine political process... We must find a new path... we must engage the power of the people (assembly and strikes)

The People are fooling themselves if they think their VOTE COUNTS or that elections will deliver us from the hands of the tyrants in charge of our government.  The venue for peaceful resolution is a narrow one... One, that will require strong, effective, leadership and a level of commitment by the people that has not surfaced to date. 

This movement must find the leadership and resources necessary to capitalize on the people's innate power too bring about peaceful reform... their right to engage in massive assemblies; the right to withhold their labor and taxes... these are the keys to peaceful reform and they rest in the hands of the people. These keys will unlock the door, thru which the American Dream may be rapidly and peacefully restored.

Views: 1112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hurry up JC, cause Ronald is going clean off, I sent ya a link-Declaration of Independence Against the Banks, means a Declaration of War...:) :http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/declaration-of-independenc...

You make a good Communist... attacking the banks, the central arm of the Capitalist System... 

Peaceful Civil Disobedience I am very good at...:)

Great put it to use in the correct way... go after the politicians who enable corrupt bankers to operate.  I can see you all fired up ... in that pink dress ... bet they were befuddled. 

Politicians, hell they want even take a phone call...:) Na, going after the EU Rothschild- Sore Ass George Soros banking establishment, is more fun.

Whatever rings your bell but I seriously doubt your protests will change much... if anything. Just be careful and watch out for overzealous security... 

They need to watch their ass they need to back down, you should read the comments when Bank of America announced it was going cashless...:)

Bend over and get a microchip to bank with...:)

Bank of America is not about to run off all their customers... they may offer a Chip but there are other means to go cash less... using credit and debit cards with an RFID chip in it... as many already do... is one alternative.

I don't expect to see manditory microchipping of individuals happening in the near future... one day yes, but I will no longer be here.

So, my initial read was correct.  You're a Globalist .... you just have something against them putting a chip in your body.  Do you have any artificial joints ... or implanted teeth ... or pacemaker ... anything you weren't born with. See, you're already a bot.

What an ignorant remark...I have over 15K posts on this site all calling for government reforms... I don't support a one-world government or currency.  However, a cashless system is not globalism it is efficient monetary policy... which I doubt you would understand.

We are living in a cashless system right now... basically, all transactions are debt and credits on an electronic balance sheet...  Over 90% of the retail and wholesale settlements are done electronically... cash is handled separately and is a problem ... because it must be counted, sorted, recounted and stored... until need again. 

Retail outlets handle cash by hand also... and when balancing their day's activity it requires additional time..  If all their transactions were cashless ... they could shut down with the flip of a switch... but with cash, it could take hours if they had a cash drawer mistake... looking for it before balancing the books for the day...So, Retailers want cashless for that reason and a host of other benefits... How does one rob a retail store or bank that is cashless?

Lets hope they don't clone him,'Ronald", with the same brain, that would be a FUBAR...:)

Well, my IQ is 128... on a bad day ... what is yours?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service