Paul Ryan: ‘Do you want Barack Obama to be re-elected? Then don’t vote for Ron Paul.’

Paul Ryan (Scott Wong/Getty Images)

Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan made a pitch to Ron Paul supporters during a  rally in Lima, Ohio, on Monday when asked why libertarians should support the Romney-Ryan ticket.

"For those of us who would have voted in the primaries for, say, Ron Paul, why should we vote for you and not, say, libertarians or Vermin Supreme and the Pony Party or something like that?" a man from the audience asked during the question and answer session.

"Do you want Barack Obama to be re-elected?" Ryan asked. "Then don't vote for Ron Paul."

He quickly added, however, that he agrees with Paul on issues concerning the Federal Reserve and government involvement in the economy:

There are many things that Ron has championed that I am a believer in. Especially liberty and sound money. Look at where we are. And this is where we all see eye to eye. We believe in limited government and economic freedom. We believe in pro-growth policies that say, You keep your money in your family's budget, in your family's business instead of sending it to Washington in the first place. That creates prosperity, freedom and jobs.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-want-barack-obama-elec...

Views: 546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has it been, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Rubio is not a NBC?  I read arguments both ways how he couldn't be and how he could be.  I gave up.  

Since you are not convinced by our arguments, Michael, then perhaps you might read some of the Federalist Papers or even some of the issues addressed during the Continental Congress and words of Franklin himself. Then do a Supreme Court search where matters of Natural Birth have been addressed but perhaps not in the context of electing a president.

One point: how can a child born of non-citizens, even if born on US soil, ever claim to be Natural Born? Are you then implying anyone just by being born to an illegal alien should have the right to be president? The founders if alive today would take issue with you on that point.

The issue of Natural Birth was settled then but over time the Marxist ideologues have used misdirection to warp the meanings and verbiage of the founders whom they would claim not to be in tune with 'modern' thinking. 

What are you talking about Mrs. Diane?  I am not convinced by what arguments?  What I typed was a question, not a debate.  The Internet is full of both sides of the argument.  I was asking if the argument has been settled about Rubio.  I was not making an argument.  I WAS ASKING A QUESTION! Do you understand?  There are those that have made an argument about Rubio pro and con much smarter than I am about that matter.  Did you not understand what "?" means at the end of a sentence?  WTF is the reason you went on an attack?  You think you know all there is to know about NBC?  It doesn't read like it.  Thanks for nothing Mrs. Diane L. Logan.  

I was not attacking you at all. In answer to your 'question' I offered information that gave you the means to search out the answer to your question. I asked a rhetorical question in return.

I am sorry if you took it as an attack. That was not my intent at all.

Must you use foul language to make a point even if initialized?

You made unreasonable assumptions about my reading Federalist papers and other assumptions.  You don't know me.  You were way out of line.  Your comments were condescending.  All you were trying to do was SOUND smart at my expense.  You made the most ridiculous response to a very simple question.  That tells me much about you.  Again, thanks for nothing.  You are no  help at all.    

You asked a question and I provided a source.

This is a site where many questions are asked and answers oft given in reply. A smart person would know how to use that information instead of making accusations of another. Oh well!

Again, you make assumptions and proceed to be condescending in your reply.  You replied to a very simple question in a way to make people think you are smart.  The intent of your reply was not to inform, only to bring attention to yourself.  Again, thank for nothing.

for some of us it will not make any difference who we vote for !

I live in the bluest of blue states the communist state of NEW YORK !

I am a LIBERTARIAN and I vote my vow to never vote the lessor of 2 evils again.

I could vote for mickey mouse and it won't change the outcome in my state.

I may vote Libertarian as a protest to the GOP however with Ryan on the ticket I might go ahead and vote row b

However I will make sure that my congressman is a Republican on the Conservative line if possible

"IF" Obama wins, it would be interesting to see however Romney winning the popular vote but not the Electoral College.

That would at least show Americans reject Obama.

I got out of NEW YORK 8 years ago and moved to Florida.  Now is seems all the NEW YORK communist are on their way here.  WTF am I going to go now?  I am getting too old to keep moving.  It is a virus I tell ya, a virus!  

Hey....just had a thought.  If they all move down here to Florida, I can move back to NEW YORK.  Hang in there James.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service