Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’

Rep. Paul Ryan's first major legislative achievement is a total and complete sell-out of the American people masquerading as an appropriations bill.

Too harsh, you say? Let the programs, the spending, and the implications speak for themselves.

(1) Ryan’s Omnibus Fully Funds DACA

Though much of the public attention has surrounded the President’s 2014 executive amnesty, the President’s 2012 amnesty quietly continues to churn out work permits and federal benefits for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens. Paul Ryan’s bill funds entirely this 2012 executive amnesty for “DREAMers”—or illegal immigrants who came to the country as minors.

Specifically, Division F of Ryan’s omnibus bill contains no language that would prohibit the use of funds to continue the President’s unconstitutional program. Obama’s executive action, known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), has granted around 700,000 illegal aliens with work permits, as well as the ability to receive tax credits and federal entitlement programs. A recent GAO report documented how this illegal amnesty program for alien youth is, in large part, responsible for the illegal alien minor surge on our southern border.

In 2013, Paul Ryan said that it is his job as a U.S. lawmaker to put himself in the shoes of “the DREAMer who is waiting” and work to find legislative solutions to his or her problems.

(2) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Sanctuary Cities

Five months ago, 32-year-old Kate Steinle was bleeding to death in her father’s arms. She was gunned down in broad daylight by a five-time deported criminal alien whose presence in the country was the direct result of San Francisco’s refusal to comply with U.S. immigration law—yet Paul Ryan’s omnibus rewards these lawless Sanctuary Cities with federal grants. Division B Title II of Ryan’s omnibus funds various grant programs for the Department of Justice (pages 167, 168, and 169) and contains no language that would restrict the provision of such grants to sanctuary jurisdictions.

In a Congressional hearing, Steinle’s father demanded Congressional action and recalled his daughter’s dying words: “Help me, Dad.”

(3) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All Refugee Programs

Despite broad support amongst Republican lawmakers for a proposal introduced by Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX) to halt all refugee resettlement, Ryan’s appropriations bill will fund President Obama’s refugee resettlement operation and will allow for the admission of tens of thousands of refugees with access to federal benefits. Division H Title II of Ryan’s bill contains appropriations of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and contains no language that would restrict the program. Nor are there any restrictions for the program in Division K of Ryan’s bill, which provides funding for the Department of State, which oversees refugee admissions.

Ryan is not one of the 84 cosponsors of Babin’s bill to halt the refugee operation, and he recently told Sean Hannity that he does not support halting resettlement because, “We’re a compassionate country. The refugees laws are important laws.” Similarly, this outcome represents a legislative win for 

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), who told Sean Hannity he’d “hate to use” Congress’s power of the purse to deny funding for Obama’s resettlement operation. 

(4) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All of the Mideast Immigration Programs That Have Been Exploited by Terrorists in Recent Years

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/16/paul-ryan-betray...

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ryan is a political prostitute. He would sell his mother to a cat house to make a buck./ You can bet he is well paid for this treasonous act. Put him on the gallows list.

This crap is exactly why we the People are so focused on the establishment getting voted out. Who the hell do they really represent. Evidently it is not the people who elected them. Damnable LIARS!

Washington D. C. December 21, 2015

Let's start getting rid of him. 

YES DEBRA THATS THE WAY LETS START NOW

GET THOSE CARDS AND LETTERS FLYING

WE MUST RID OURSELVES OF THE VERMIN IN OUR GOVT NOW THE ELITISTS WHO ARE

MAKING THE PEOPLE FEEL WORSE THEN DIRT

DAM IT THIS IS OUR COUNTRY TIME TO MAKE THAT KNOWN

Speaker (UGH!) Paul Ryan is worse than Boehner.  He wants us to believe, as Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, a member of Congress for the past 18 years, doesn't know former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a 29 year member of the House, and had nothing to do with the Omnibus Bill that is a TOTAL CAPITULATION to Obama and Democrats.

Ryan, with his Muslim beard, must think we are so stupid as to not have any idea of his involvement in the Budget process, before and after his ascension to the position of Speaker.

American is in for a WORLD OF HURT, with a PIOUS, CHOIR BOY FACE (hidden by his new beard)! 

WE MUST GET RID OF HIM AND HIS FELLOW RINO/Establishment Republicans!

SPEAKER RYAN IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE POLITICAL ELITE WHO POPULATE THE CONGRESS AND DC ESTABLISHMENT THEY WILL SCREW EVERYONE TO KEEP THEIR FRIENDS AND FELLOW PROSTITUTES AND WHORE WELL FED AHEAD OF THE NEXT ELECTION....THIS IS LITTLE MORE THAN PROTECTION MONEY BEING GIVEN AT OUR EXPENSE....BUT I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A GOP INCUMBENT AGAIN NOR FUND THE GOP IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM......ONE CORRUPT ORGANIZATION ....MORALLY AND ETHICALLY BANKRUPT

Andrew, I completely understand your point.  The problem is, if we stop fighting, these ASSHOLES win.  They live a very cushy life, excusing their sustained FAILURES, as the President has a pen and a telephone, what could we do?

Ryan demonstrated the usual, "wait till next year" as if he hadn't been involved (in Congress for the past  18 years and past Chairman of the powerful Ways and Means Committee) in our current catastrophe!

Please don't stop the fight!  Just support those challenging the incumbents.  Incumbency is a fatal disease - converting good men and women into rich, comfortable, go along to get along players!

This budget deal is a classic example of why many people think Congress isn't there to support the People, but special corporate and politcal interests. 

To think we finally made enough calls and demands that Boehner be removed from office, and then OUR REPUBLICAN representatives voted in this creep. He is the absolute carbon copy of Boehner.

I thank God every day Ryan was not elected Vice President. I actually voted for that creep. God works in mysterious ways and God was preparing the way for Donald Trump. Only God knows what needs to happen and how to make it happen. He knows that without Trump, there will never again be sung in America, "God Bless America." It will be forbidden.

I will now put Paul Ryan's office number on my phone and I will be annoying the hell out of his volunteers. I love it that they have to be nice. I DO NOT HAVE TO BE NICE!!!

THAT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THE TEA PARTY SHOULD BE SUGGESTING. If we are a movement, "movement" means "action." We DO and not SIT! We need to suggest what to DO next and then DO it! I am waiting for Trump to come to N. CA and I hope all the N. CA Tea Party are ready to meet there. I will be the lady carrying a sign that reads:  "God gave us Donald Trump. The Devil gave us Hillary." See you folks there and start planning!

Hey Paul Ryan you piece of crap. It's all right to be a compassionate country if it doesn't effect the safety of it's citizens and put them at risk of being killed. Also we are a country that owes every Tom, Dick and Harry. Here we are broke as hell and you assholes in Washington continue to drive We the People into poverty with your feckless spending. All that is left for you to do is kiss Obama's ass. It's obvious you and the other assholes in the Congress and Senate could care less about the people who elected you turds. You all continue to screw us over for everybody else's good. Sorry for the bad language folks but after read just a small protion of the budget I got mad as hell. The Republican Party has become Obama's lap boys. I'm for starting any type of third party just to get you people out of office. As a hard working 67 year old senior and I have had enough of the likes of you and the other Republican lap dogs. Y'all continue to support and give Obama anything he wants no matter what to cost. It's no wonder We the People hate you career politicians who considers yourselves part of the GOP Establishment. 

This "budget" makes Paul Ryan appear corrupt and incompetent and certainly a liar. If this is how he wants Americans to feel about him, he's done one hell of a job.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service