Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've received the following information from someone who was actually out in Burns, OR this past week, and one of the questions I keep asking is WHY weren't Oath Keepers there.   I know a few men who were part of Oath Keepers, and like many have parted company with Rhodes.  Here are some of the comments/Info I've received from them.:

I would not bother wasting one bullet on Stewart Rhodes. The man is a liar and a coward. I resigned my life time membership and forced that Turd to refund my money.

I sent 8 of my guys to Oregon. After they got word the National Guard was enroute, they went 'wheels up', about 2 hours before I could get word to them to pull out. They passed six (6) AH-64 Helicopters on a due West heading on the way back here.........

Some damned local fools were firing high caliber rifles all over the place. We do NOT operate like that, EVER. We NEVER fire first.

Rhodes does not have the back bone to even show up, just like in Bunkerville Nevada. He promised us 1,400 troops that NEVER showed up. HE did not show up until WE ran the BLM/DHS off with 20 men  with .50 Cal BMG's in Sniper nests..........

When he DID show his face, he was Bitch slapped by a couple of the local Cowboys. He and his limp wristed OK's hauled ass back to the safety of their hotel room.............

I am hearing 4 Federal warrants have been issued this morning. I can only assume they are for the Bundy group

MARILYN CALKINS

YOUR INFO IS TOTALLY FALSE.

I WAS THERE  AND  NOT

ONE SHOT WAS FIRED,

AND NO HELICOPTERS.

YOU EVEN LIED ABOUT THE BUNDY

SITUATION WHEN IT HAPPENED.

HAVE YOUR PANIIES BURNED YET.????

LIAR  LIAR  PANTS ON FIRE

The Fact is "WE THE PEOPLE" Own this Land! NOT THE BLM!!

Well now you are getting it -   I'm impressed.  Yes the PEOPLE LAWFULLY  OWN ALL THE LAND IN AMERICA and DC has committed Treason by selling OUR land  to Foreigners - selling stolen lands !  Foreign ownership of American land  and businesses is forbidden by Founders law.  BLM is a totally Foreign unlawful entity that has no real power other then what they make you THINK they do. !    

Washington stated at the very beginning that this land was based on the PEOPLE OWNING the land, not govt - for the people were in charge of protecting this land from invasion and even "National Parks" are also owned by the public, not the govt as they have made everyone believe, as they have their Federal agents patrol to keep the public out of many of them and have laws over the people if they go in.  It should be the people keeping out the Feds !

And DC has even sold to Foreign entities  our National monuments !  Treason !

The UN actually owns it as it does many of American national sites but of course this is kept well hidden, but many know it.  The spot Mt. Rushmore  is one of them -- however this land and spot was really owned by the Lakota Indian Tribe and was stolen from them by DC.

In 2006 the Lakota Tribe reclaimed by Declaration all their Tribal land back which includes Mt. Rushmore and parts of 5 states.  But the UN makes sure that they control the area.

The UN also owns the Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park, as well as millions of acres of land in each state.  ALL Treason and totally unlawful !

==

What was right has now become wrong , What was wrong has now become right !
THANKS TO THE LIBERALS , OBAMA , SATAN !!

Absolutely right !  God told us to watch for this sign - marks the end of the age.

Is 5:20  ;  Job 17:12  Last Days sign.

Nothing in DC is legitimate !  Not one thing !  Including their court !

ACT OF 1871

DC is NOT a "government"
A must see for every citizen and their kids need to learn this too !
The UNlawful Govt run schools will never let them know this !
God holds PARENTS  responsible for what your child is taught.
Home-schooling is what God commands.
God never approved of handing your child over to a govt institution to "educate" and indoctrinate.
God sees that as sinful.
Deut 6:7-9
=====

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service