OMG!!! Hillary Orders Maid To Print Top Secret Documents!!

Hillary Clinton had her Filipino immigrant maid handle and print classified emails for her when she was secretary of state, according to latest reports based on FBI notes.

The maid, Marina Santos, not surprisingly did not have the security clearance to handle such materials but that didn’t stop Clinton from having her top aides at the State Department forward the sensitive documents to her for printing, emails and FBI memos show, according to the New York Post.

Clinton had Santos print out talking points before speaking to another head of state, drafts of her speeches and, most disturbingly, confidential memos, among other things, the Post reported.

“Pls ask Marina to print for me in am,” Clinton told Huma Abedin in a 2011 email marked sensitive but not classified.

In a 2012 email titled “Revisions to the Iran points” that was marked classified, one of Clinton’s aides wrote, “We can ask Marina to print this.”

Image: Fox News

Both emails were marked “confidential.”

According to the FBI’s notes, Santos also had access to a SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) room that was setup at Clinton’s D.C. residence known as Whitehaven, the Post reported.

From within the SCIF, Santos — who had no clearance — “collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton,” the FBI notes revealed.

Just how sensitive were the papers Santos presumably handled? The FBI noted Clinton periodically received the Presidential Daily Brief — a top-secret document prepared by the CIA and other US intelligence agencies — via the secure fax.

A 2012 “sensitive” but unclassified e-mail from Hanley to Clinton refers to a fax the staff wanted Clinton “to see before your Netanyahu mtg. Marina will grab for you.”

Yet it appears Clinton was never asked by the FBI in its yearlong investigation to turn over the iMac Santos used to receive the e-mails, or the printer she used to print out the documents, or the printouts themselves.

In a speech given in Manila for the Clinton Foundation former President Bill Clinton called Santos the “wonderful woman who runs our home in Washington, without whom Hillary will not be able to serve as secretary of state.”

Source: http://www.teaparty.org/the-maid-fbi-notes-reveal-clinton-ordered-h...

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Voted for Trump and Pence as they're both Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-Zionism / Pro-USA Everything!!

Baruch HaShem Yahweh YHWH Yeshua-Jesus Andonai Bless You All who STAND with the HOLY LAND of Israel-Yisrael and Our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Please Pray for the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and Our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America Everyday!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

( Psalms Chapter 117 KJV ) “O Praise the LORD, all ye Nations: Praise Him, all ye people. For His Merciful Kindness is Great Toward us: and the Truth of the LORD Endureth For ever. Praise ye the LORD.”!!

( Joshua 24:15 KJV ) “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, Choose you this Day Whom ye will Serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for Me and My House, we will Serve the LORD.”!!

( Genesis 12:2-3 KJV ) “And I will make of thee a Great Nation, and I Will Bless thee, and make thy Name Great; and thou shalt be a Blessing: And I Will Bless them that Bless thee ( Israel-Yisrael and USA ), and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all Families of the Earth be Blessed.”!!

( Psalms 135:21 KJV ) “Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.”!!

( Joel 3:16-17 KJV ) “The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His Voice from Jerusalem; and the Heavens and the Earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of His people, and the strength of the children of Israel-Yisrael. So shall ye know that I AM the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, My Holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be Holy, and there shall no strangers pass through Her any more.”!!

( Psalms 122:6-9 KJV ) “Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For My brethren and companions’ sakes, I Will now say, Peace be within thee. Because of the house of the LORD our God I Will Seek thy good.”!!

Happy Shavua Tov ( Good Week ) Everyone!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ) Everyone!! YSIS \o/

Kristi Ann

Love your post! Rock on! 

Thanks so much Steve!! God Bless You and Your Family and Friends!!

Love Always and Shalom,

Kristi Ann

i can't believe it. Hillary actually lost.  i feel relief. That and skepticism. We've been lied to for so many years. 

The glowing hot coals are ready.

> Will there really be a "wall"?

> Will the TSA continue running the airports w/ political motivations and influence?

> Will TPP be suspended; and will NAFTA be reformed?

> Will Obamacare be repealed - but NOT replaced w/ yet another gov't run and SUPER expensive and disfunctional program?

> Will Dodd/Frank be repealed?

> Will there be a Balanced Budget. As well as SocSec reform?

> Will the Deficit / Debt continue soaring?

> Will there be real tax / IRS reform?

> Will the Fed get an audit?

> Will the regulations set forth by the EPA, since Obama took office, be suspended; as well as Obama's Ex Orders?

> Will Common Core be suspended?

> Will the investigation against Eric Holder's Operation Fast & Furious be reactivated?

> Will the investigation into Hillary's emails and especially the foundation continue; and will there be indictments?

> Will actual Constitutionally motivated jurists get appointed to SCOTUS?

The GOP now holds ALL THREE houses! So, there are NO MORE excuses! Will they continue breaking their promises?  We WILL be watching very CLOSELY!

Luis

Hmmm...

Trump got 277.

Real Clear Politics called it.

AP called it.

WSJ, OneAmerica, Politico and Facebook all called it.

Yet the alphabet networks, including Fox, refuse to call it.

That tells me how much they all...including FOX, expected, and even wanted, the Hillarroid to win.

Hypocrits.

AND MANY = MANY OTHER THINGS !!   HARVERD LAW SCHOOL NOW PUSHING FOR SHARIA LAW IN THIS COUNTRY !!!! THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER !!!!! BY ANY MEANS !!  STAY AWAKE AMERICANS !!

From the Hillarroid's concession speech:
"But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power."

Translation:  PLEASE don't continue w/ the investigation into our Foundation! PLEASE!!!

;' /

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT

BREAKING: Hillary Admits She Was Wrong About ‘Deplorables,’
White Nationalists Only ‘0.15%’ Of U.S. Population

(TeaParty.org) – Hillary Clinton, the failed liberal presidential candidate who sealed her fate by slamming half of U.S. voters as a load of racist, sexist, xenophobic “deplorables,” just came out and admitted she was wrong, Breitbart reports.

Speaking with Hugh Hewitt on his radio show about her book “What Happened,” he asked her if she actually believes that half of the American population are white nationalists and racists.

“Of the 62.9 million people who voted for President Trump, do you have a number in your mind that you think are actually white nationalist racists of that 62.9 million, a real number?” he asked.

“No, I don’t,” she said.

Still have any doubts? Later in the conversation, Hewitt asked the same question again. “Do you think there are more than a half million, you know, honest-to-God white nationalists running around the United States?”

Clinton: “Probably not, no.”

A white nationalist would like to establish a sovereign country for people of white European heritage, an idea everyone across the political spectrum finds unspeakably intolerable and offensive. Now, the woman who declared that this was the desire of more than half of Americans is saying that virtually nobody wants it. On both counts, she’s completely wrong.

There’s no doubt that Clinton is probably going to try running again for president in 2020 – if she’s even alive that long – and might be trying to absolve her guilt and pander to all those “undecideds” who instantly went MAGA the second she blasted them as no-good racist deplorables for not voting Democrat.

However, Clinton did later admit that there were more white nationalists in America than she had thought. Expressing her worries that the internet and the presidency of Trump is giving them a voice and a platform, she hinted that under her iron scepter, she will attempt to silence them.

“Unfortunately, their views, which used to be quite beyond the mainstream, you know, have a much broader audience now, because you know, of being online and having outlets and media presence that can promote those attitudes,” she said.

How many white nationalists are there in the United States? That’s a question with troublingly few answers, since for some mysterious reason the liberal mainstream media – even though it claims all the time that white supremacy is on the rise – hasn’t actually bothered to take polls and just ask people whether they are white nationalists.

Actually, there’s a simple answer to that. If such a poll were to be taken, our bet is that liberals would be very disappointed to discover that almost nobody is actually a white nationalist, and so there would be no way they could continue scaring people with those fears. A tactic Clinton has apparently given up on.

Left-wingers are entirely convinced that some vague but large majority of people who say they aren’t racists or white nationalists, actually share a lot of views with them – which is why Nazi and white supremacist have become interchangeable with Republican and libertarian.

An article by Newsweek, which polled around 5,000 in order address this very question, came up with this response:

About 70 percent of respondents strongly agreed that people of different races should be “free to live wherever they choose” and that “all races are equal,” and 89 percent agreed that all races should be treated equally. At the same time, 31 percent of respondents said they strongly or somewhat agreed that the country needs to “protect and preserve its White European heritage,” while 34 percent strongly or somewhat disagreed and 29 percent said they neither agreed nor disagreed.

Reality is, it’s a little true that some Americans do have overlapping views with white nationalists, but the overwhelming majority of respondents STRONGLY believe that the races should be free, are equal, and should be treated equally. Sounds like none of these respondents would be joining a lynch mob or waging a second Holocaust any time soon – trying to equate the preservation of white heritage with support for slavery and genocide is obviously one of the Left’s biggest lies, and the very reason why 39 percent of people in this same survey believe white people are under attack.

So Clinton changes her mind, and now says she believes less than one percent of the American population are white nationalists – did she believe there were even LESS than that during the campaign trail? Either way, she’s either just lying or plain stupid.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service