Ohio Judge Issues Smackdown to Islamic Jihadi Loud Mouth

These Islamic jihadi big mouths are really something else. They think they are above the law and the non-Muslims should bow their knees to them, but a district judge in Ohio simply laid a very simple and succinct smackdown on one of these guys as he delivered his sentence.

US-born Islamic terrorist Terrence McNeil, 24, was convicted of ten terrorism-related charges.

During the sentencing phase, McNeil decided to get on his soap box and preach his Islamic supremacism to the court.

McNeil told Judge Dan Polster, “nothing you did today even matters. Jihad will continue until the day of judgment.”

“And that’s a promise from Allah,” he continued. “It’s not going to change. It’s not going to stop. Neither of them are.”

“My commission of Allah is not going to stop,” he added. “So this is meaningless. I’ll be rewarded for what I do. You’ll be punished for what you do. I’m fine with that. You’re fine with that. So we’ll wait for the punishment of Allah to afflict you, either by himself or through the hands of the Muslims, and then we’ll see. Inshallah.”

After listening to McNeil’s blather, Judge Polster simply responded:

“All right. Mr. McNeil, while I respect your opinion, I think you have confirmed the wisdom of my 20-year sentence.”

McNeil posted kill lists of members of the U.S. military and actively disseminated ISIS propaganda on social media websites.

According to Cleveland.com:

The FBI arrested McNeil in November 2015 after he used social-media websites to profess his support for ISIS, prosecutors said. A file he posted Sept. 24, 2015 on his Tumblr page had the header “Islamic State Hacking Division,” followed by “Target: United States Military” and “Leak: Addresses of 100 U.S. Military Personnel.”

The file, first posted by someone else in March 2015, is a .gif, which allows multiple images to be looped. The text of the first file encouraged people who saw it to kill the military members “in their own lands, behead them in their own homes, stab them to death as they walk their streets thinking that they are safe…”, prosecutors said.

He also made similar postings on Twitter and Tumblr at least two other times.

McNeil, who has been in federal custody since his arrest, pleaded guilty in April to 10 terrorism-related charges. While facing a life sentence if he was convicted at trial, McNeil agreed to serve between 15 and 20 years in federal prison.

“With this sentence, McNeil is being held accountable for disseminating ISIS’s violent rhetoric, circulating U.S. military personnel information and explicitly calling for the killing of American service members in their homes and communities,” Assistant Attorney General Boente said following McNeil’s sentence.

“This threat will be there forever,” said Assistant U.S. Attorney Christos Georgalis, who pushed for the 20 years.

Some of McNeil’s posts included, “I can’t wait for another 9/11, Boston bombing, or Sandy Hook!!!”, according to the government’s sentencing memo.

He also posted videos of Islamic State jihadis killing people by drowning them in a cage or blowing them up in a car.

While reports indicate the McNeil is supposed to pay restitution to military members who took precautions by purchasing guns, moving or installing security systems, one has to question how he is to do that in prison.

No, this man is not getting justice, and neither are those he threatened.

This man is being given an environment of people who are just like him in that they have broken the law and now he will have an audience of prospective converts for the next 20 years.

While I understand the judge’s statement as a smackdown to McNeil, the reality is that McNeil will no doubt be just like Michael Adebolajo, the devout Muslim who was just following the teachings of the Koran when he murdered Lee Rigby in broad daylight in London, but is now recruiting more jihadis while in prison.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/08/06/ohio-judge-issues-smackdown...

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For a moon god that doesn't exist. Their is only one God, Yahweh, the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

so, he'll be 20 years recruiting converts to Islam in the most fertile ground for recruiting in the U.S. for the past few decades, prison. The enticement of an established underground economy on the streets of every city, centered in the mosques, sounds pretty appealing to convicts who expect to eventually get released - along with the protection while still inside.  not sure what good that serves.

If the black people who convert to islam had any brains...they'd do some research and find out islamists consider them as slaves and sub-human.

Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Fooled!
Iqbal Rahman

The color of one's skin has suddenly become relevant to religion. Muslim activists have been trying to convince African American citizens that Islam is the religion of the Black man, that Islam is African and that Mohammed was Black. Needless to say, Muslims only make these claims to Blacks; among Whites they take a different approach!

Knowing that these are well thought-out falsifications, intended only to draw Blacks towards Islam, I felt compelled to set the facts straight. Nothing in this article is meant to lend approval to this racial approach. If we are to accept or reject Islam, it should be based on Islam's own merits, rather than color or origin.

Africa was not the Cradle of Islam

Islam was born in the 7th century, in the Arabian Peninsula, which is part of the continent of Asia. Yellow Asia and Black Africa are separated by the Red Sea. Here, we are talking about two different continents and two different peoples.

Islam went to Africa relatively recently, and is not the predominant religion there. African Americans were most likely either Christians or Animists at the time they were brought to America.

Christianity has been present in Africa since the first half of the first century. St. Mark, the writer of the Gospel of Mark was a North African Jew who preached the Gospel to Egypt. From there, Christianity spread all over North Africa, and to the south of Egypt's borders. The Eastern church raised to the level of sainthood many Africans, St. Moses the Black from Egypt and St. Tekla Himanote the Ethiopian and others.

One of the teachers and prophets in the early church, Simeon, was an African from Niger in west Africa (Acts 13:1)

Eastern Africa was converted to Christianity through the ministry of a cabinet member of Queen Candace of Ethiopia who was baptized by St. Philip, one of the seven deacons in the early church (Acts 8:26 - 40).

Mohammed was not a Black Man

Mohammed was an Asian-Arab. You can't confuse an Asian-Arab with a Black- African. There are numerous evidences that Mohammed was actually white. The space limitation will allow us to mention only a few:

In Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1 no. 63, we read "while we were sitting with the Prophet, a man came and said, 'who amongst you is Mohammed?' We replied, 'this white man reclining on his arm..."

In volume 2 Hadith no. 122 refers to Mohammed as a "white person" and in vol. 2 Hadith no. 141 we are told that when Mohammed raised his arms, "the whiteness of his armpits became visible."

Mohammed Owned Black Slaves

Mohammed owned several black slaves. Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya relies heavily on the prophet's biographies written by great ancient scholars. Therefore, he is regarded by Muslims as an authority, a primary source and a leader among the students of Islamic religion. This scholar tells us in his book, "Zad al-Ma'ad" (part 1, pp. 114-116), the following:

"These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu' Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran."

Even in modern times, in Saudi Arabia the homeland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd" meaning slave.

What was Mohammed's position on freeing the slaves?

In one instance , a man freed a slave that he kept as a sexual partner. When Mohammed heard what happened, he auctioned the boy and sold him for 800 derhams to Na-eem Ebn Abdullah Al- Nahham. (Sahih Moslem vol. 7, page 83)

According to Mohammed, the punishment for committing adultery is different between a free man, a free woman and a slave-woman. The man is to be flogged one-hundred stripes and be exiled for one year. The free woman must be stoned to death. But the slave-woman (since she has a monetary value) will not be exiled or killed, she is to be flogged one-hundred stripes. If the violation is repeated, the slave-woman is to be sold.(Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 8:821 & 822)

Islam Looked Down on Blacks

Islam is a religion, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about Black people.

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

Islam is not the Haven of Freedom and Equality

Even if we wrongly assume that Islam started in Africa and that its Prophet was a black man, this still wouldn't in itself be a good reason for Blacks to adopt Islam. Nor would it be a good reason for Whites to adopt Islam just because Mohammed was white. We have to look at Islam itself.

I wouldn't want to be a Muslim because Islam is anti freedom, which is one issue so close to the hearts and minds of African Americans, considering the inequities they have suffered in their past.

One thing Islam does not believe in is freedom of religion. If Islam takes over America there wouldn't be a choice of religion. The Quran states: "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost".(Surah 3:85)

Many of the teachings of Islam are incompatible with progress. Neither are they compatible with human rights, civil rights or constitutional rights.

Here are a few examples of the teachings of Islam:

Men are superior to women. (Surah 2:22 
Women have half the rights of men: 
In court witness. (Surah 2:282) 
In inheritance. (Surah 4:11) 
A man may beat his wife. (Surah 4:34) 
A man may marry up to four wives at the same time (Surah 4:3) 
Muslims must fight until their opponents submit to Islam. (Surah 9:29) 
A Muslim must not take a Jew or a Christian for a friend.(Surah 5:51) 
A Muslim apostate must be killed.(Surah 9:12) 
Stealing is punished by the amputation of the hands. (Surah 5:3 
Adultery is punished by public flogging. (Surah 24:2) 
No separation between Church and State. (Surah 2:193) 
No opposition party allowed. (Surah 4:59)

My fellow African-American:

Muslims don't care for your skin color, they are only using that to gain control over you. For if Muslims really care for Africans, why are African Muslims kidnapping their African Christian brothers these days in Sudan, butchering the weak and selling the healthy as slaves? (see State Dept. report: News Network International; May 26,1993)

Great overview of the religion system of jihad, slavery, stoning, bombs, beheading, lies and hypocrisy.

Of course....where else can you get that many blacks together where they can hear you talk over rioting and chaos?

Hi, good morning Marilyn, how are you? It's raining "cats and piglets' here in the Mid-Atlantic. Since I so highly respect your point of view on these matters; I have a serious query for you? I am a white, heterosexual Christian man of European descent ~ AT THIS POINT-IN-TIME. So, from what you profer in this blog, if I accept Alibaba as my mentor, role model and guiding star, I should be good-to-go with Islamists and Jihadists, just another one of their rabid animals ... RIGHT? Be truthful with me now ~ promise! This means a lot to me.

Now, suppose I were to wake up in the middle of the day, only to discover that I felt like a gender binary, Aboriginal Feminazis in the sleek silver body of say an Icelandic salmon with the mental acuity of say, Kathy Griffin. Hey, it could happen; HELL, it has happened, I saw several at Berkeley, swimming upstream in the riots for Milo. So my question is, could I still embrace Alibaba and Islam and be welcomed, dare I say embraced, into their vile coven? Just curious, because one never knows what one might feel like tomorrow, know what I mean? I guess it is sort of a rhetorical question, sorry.

This isn't a "blog"...I merely posted a couple of articles.  What you think is up to you.  Just because I "post" an article doesn't mean I agree OR disagree with it, merely that it has info or opinions that I think people would be interested in.  

If I encountered a rabid dog, would I pen it up for 20 years and then turn it loose?  I don't know how long rabid dogs live but suppose they live more than 20 years and while penned up, I put many dogs in with it, so there are many more rabid dogs. I don't know about everyone else but this is crazy.  The first rabid dog should be executed, period.  What has happened to us, that we are committing suicide by letting this happen? 

He should be executed. The judge said "while I respect your opinion"...........how can one respect the things this rabid dog said and did?  Respect: a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities or achievements.  

This is what the end of absolute truth has given us. An enabling and embrace of pure evil.

BINGO.  I've said it for decades...satan doesn't really do things in HUGE leaps.  He does it a little bit at a time, bend this rule, that's just a little white lie, everybody else does it, etc...........until we've gotten to where we are today.  It's sad to see the incredible differences in this country from 50, 60, 70 years ago.

Yes, and it makes sense, doesn't it? It is much more difficult to realize you've been led astray when it is step by step, rather than a reverse course.

ID# 15946 - Three Darts Hit Bulls-eye - PowerPoint Animation

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT

BREAKING: Hillary Admits She Was Wrong About ‘Deplorables,’
White Nationalists Only ‘0.15%’ Of U.S. Population

(TeaParty.org) – Hillary Clinton, the failed liberal presidential candidate who sealed her fate by slamming half of U.S. voters as a load of racist, sexist, xenophobic “deplorables,” just came out and admitted she was wrong, Breitbart reports.

Speaking with Hugh Hewitt on his radio show about her book “What Happened,” he asked her if she actually believes that half of the American population are white nationalists and racists.

“Of the 62.9 million people who voted for President Trump, do you have a number in your mind that you think are actually white nationalist racists of that 62.9 million, a real number?” he asked.

“No, I don’t,” she said.

Still have any doubts? Later in the conversation, Hewitt asked the same question again. “Do you think there are more than a half million, you know, honest-to-God white nationalists running around the United States?”

Clinton: “Probably not, no.”

A white nationalist would like to establish a sovereign country for people of white European heritage, an idea everyone across the political spectrum finds unspeakably intolerable and offensive. Now, the woman who declared that this was the desire of more than half of Americans is saying that virtually nobody wants it. On both counts, she’s completely wrong.

There’s no doubt that Clinton is probably going to try running again for president in 2020 – if she’s even alive that long – and might be trying to absolve her guilt and pander to all those “undecideds” who instantly went MAGA the second she blasted them as no-good racist deplorables for not voting Democrat.

However, Clinton did later admit that there were more white nationalists in America than she had thought. Expressing her worries that the internet and the presidency of Trump is giving them a voice and a platform, she hinted that under her iron scepter, she will attempt to silence them.

“Unfortunately, their views, which used to be quite beyond the mainstream, you know, have a much broader audience now, because you know, of being online and having outlets and media presence that can promote those attitudes,” she said.

How many white nationalists are there in the United States? That’s a question with troublingly few answers, since for some mysterious reason the liberal mainstream media – even though it claims all the time that white supremacy is on the rise – hasn’t actually bothered to take polls and just ask people whether they are white nationalists.

Actually, there’s a simple answer to that. If such a poll were to be taken, our bet is that liberals would be very disappointed to discover that almost nobody is actually a white nationalist, and so there would be no way they could continue scaring people with those fears. A tactic Clinton has apparently given up on.

Left-wingers are entirely convinced that some vague but large majority of people who say they aren’t racists or white nationalists, actually share a lot of views with them – which is why Nazi and white supremacist have become interchangeable with Republican and libertarian.

An article by Newsweek, which polled around 5,000 in order address this very question, came up with this response:

About 70 percent of respondents strongly agreed that people of different races should be “free to live wherever they choose” and that “all races are equal,” and 89 percent agreed that all races should be treated equally. At the same time, 31 percent of respondents said they strongly or somewhat agreed that the country needs to “protect and preserve its White European heritage,” while 34 percent strongly or somewhat disagreed and 29 percent said they neither agreed nor disagreed.

Reality is, it’s a little true that some Americans do have overlapping views with white nationalists, but the overwhelming majority of respondents STRONGLY believe that the races should be free, are equal, and should be treated equally. Sounds like none of these respondents would be joining a lynch mob or waging a second Holocaust any time soon – trying to equate the preservation of white heritage with support for slavery and genocide is obviously one of the Left’s biggest lies, and the very reason why 39 percent of people in this same survey believe white people are under attack.

So Clinton changes her mind, and now says she believes less than one percent of the American population are white nationalists – did she believe there were even LESS than that during the campaign trail? Either way, she’s either just lying or plain stupid.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service