Off-duty police officer shot multiple times in St. Louis

St. Louis Police Captain Michael Sack said a 28-year-old officer, who has been with the department for four years, remained in critical condition Saturday after being shot multiple times in his personal vehicle by an unknown assailant. (KSDK)

An off-duty St. Louis police officer remained in critical condition Saturday after being shot multiple times in his personal vehicle by an unknown assailant.

The shooting occurred near the intersection of Breman Avenue and North 25th Street in North St. Louis just before 4 p.m. Friday, a local NBC affiliate reported.

St. Louis Police Captain Michael Sack said the 28-year-old officer, who has been with the department for four years, is in critical but stable condition. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.

“An off-duty officer had been driving down this street in his personal vehicle when he came across an occupant or occupants in another vehicle,” Capt. Sack said in a press conference. “We don’t know what transpired, but the occupant or occupants of that other vehicle opened fire at the officer.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/off-duty-police-off... 

Views: 1054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally, I'd love to see SOBARKA, withholder, sharptongue, jessie jackazz and all their coconspirators occupying one of those FEMA camps; it's where they belong. 

Can you say Martial Law,...... Sure, ya can !!!!!!! Ovomit has been planning this scenario for years, don't be surprised .

I am afraid you are Spot On Sir. We are seeing an increase of uncalled for hostilities in Louisiana on behalf of Blacks towards Whites. It is NOT going to end up well for THEM.

thank you...Obama, Sharpton, holder and deblazzio.....and all of the race pimps in our country.

It's about time to open season on terrorist leaders in this country.

This will continue folks until we the people stand up and put fear back into government. We all know who is pushing to kill police , Sharpton-Holder-Jackson-Obama and liberal democrats. I know so many believe that next election will solve our problems so why hurry to solve things now? First, as we wait someone will kill another policeman and on it keeps going any many more are killed. You see Obama don't care what we want as he believes he is untouchable and at end of his term he will impose martial law on USA.  Remember what Holder-Gruber and Geraldo said about us? Well Obama is backed by Lazy Stupid  Cowards in USA. 

Are you kidding?....stand up to the Government?...It should be evident they don't fear emails, blogs, or Fox. Bloviation is all I see anyone doing. We don't rally or March in protest. Until we do...nothing will change.

I have been to DC four times since obummer was elected.  Until a million people show up armed with another million in reserve, nothing will change. 

Hate to say it, but you are right.  Bloviation has gotten us nowhere.

Talk, Talk, Talk, but no action.

David, I agree whole heartily, but even when we stormed Washington with over 1.4 million to protest Obamacare nothing worked. Trying to do the things peacefully with emails and faxes and phone calls it seems nothing is going to change. Perhaps the Conservatives need to take lessons from the Left Wing Loons. I don't know the answer, but one thing is for sure what we're doing isn't working. Perhaps it will take the gun grabbers coming after the guns to wake up this country the bad, evil and Loons are using there's and there getting the attention of the President he keeps letting more criminals out of jail and Cuba and bring them in from Mexico. I can't blame the people of Mexico wanting to come here to get away from there crime filled streets in Mexico. The thing as the good try to get here the criminals are coming as well so by not checking them out we are getting all the drug gangs and rapist, murders, and thief's. It's not going to end till the borders are closed down to all people till we get this country under control. It's plain to see this Adminastration isn't going to fix anything, it's not at all what he wants. Saying all that it might be Steven that has the right fix for this Liar in Chief and his evil criminal team. History shows each time the people stood up and be gain to fight back the government backed off. I think France in the 1700's had the right cure by taking the King and Queen out and hanging them or placing them in the gliateen. Which ever works it might just take to get the evil out of office.

The French must have stopped too soon, they did not eliminate all of the evil from their land.

Steven, you just might be right but it took a long time for the liberals to get back in charge. Maybe it's something that needs to do done once every hundred years? LOL

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service