Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber: 'Pharma is going to be a huge winner from this bill'

MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, a key architect of Obamacare, testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2014, before the House Oversight Committee health care hearing. (AP Photo/Molly Riley) ** FILE **"I understand that some will try to delay action until the special interests can kill it," President Obama said from the Rose Garden in late July 2009, warning that these opponents "would maintain a system that works for the insurance and the drug companies, while becoming increasingly unaffordable for families and for businesses."

This was hogwash. A couple of months later, as the Wall Street Journal reports now, Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber wrote top White House health official: "Pharma is going to be a huge winner from this bill — maybe $15 billion/year in incremental revenue." Gruber then asked, "Any way to go after them harder for financing?"

Gruber may not have been aware that Democratic officials had already "go[ne] after" pharma for financing — financing of the reelections of the Democratic senators who support Obamacare.

read more:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-architect-jonathan-grub...

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When honesty and integrity are fleeting ideals society will suffer. There must be consequences for all the lies and deceptions.

Obamacare  as it is call is not affordable unconstitutional  and  full of taxes and most of all unfair

Grubber is the gift that keeps giving. He lays out how the Dems. have screwed the people.

Too bad only half the country cares, the other half says ,We want Hillary, We want more.

One of the most fraudulent if not the most fraudulent law ever passed and foisted on the American people and as usual the poor people will suffer again, this bill will not help them much, just make them slaves to the Government and unable to oppose all these political tricks.

This is it in a nutshell-----GOVERNMENTAL CONTROL!

Obama peddles it to the destitute and they say we have nothing so he's giving us something. they are all for Obama care but its the beginning steps to enslavement by the government. SO the poor see Obama as a god, while the remainder see his oppressive games to lower American standards by shutting down parts of our economy because he believes in U. N. AGENDA 21 is the program to rule America AND AMERICANS ARE TOO IGNORANT TO SEE THROUGH IT and know this is the truth. We need to get rid of Obama IMPEACH HIM FOR CRIMES IN BENGHAZI and then resign from any part of United Nations AGENDA 21, it is destroying Americas progress  to a healthy economy.

Dictator Obama Care has nothing to do with health care.

It is an amazement to me that Jonathan Gruber has not had the crap beaten out of him by now! He walks around as one of Obama's henchmen and he acts like he's made of Teflon--Mr untouchable!

He boldly proclaims what his part in Obama Care was, and acts proud of it!

Obama Care is a mechanism to destroy our economy, not help people. The whole thing was worked on before Obama ever got elected and once in he steps up with this manifesto of 3000 pages and tells America this is what we need. Communism at its best!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service