Obama: We Can't Pray With Clean Conscience Unless We Stop Easy Access to Weapons of War on Our Streets

President Barack Obama on Saturday issued a statement about the shooting that took place at a Planned Parenthood facility in Colorado Springs, Colo., on Friday.

Three people, including a policeman, were killed in the incident.

“If we truly care about this--if we’re going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience--then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them,” said Obama. “Period.  Enough is enough.”

Here is the full text of President Obama’s statement:

The last thing Americans should have to do, over the holidays or any day, is comfort the families of people killed by gun violence -- people who woke up in the morning and bid their loved ones goodbye with no idea it would be for the last time.

And yet, two days after Thanksgiving, that’s what we are forced to do again.

We don’t yet know what this particular gunman’s so-called motive was for shooting twelve people, or for terrorizing an entire community, when he opened fire with an assault weapon and took hostages at a Planned Parenthood center in Colorado. What we do know is that he killed a cop in the line of duty, along with two of the citizens that police officer was trying to protect.  We know that law enforcement saved lives, as so many of them do every day, all across America.  And we know that more Americans and their families had fear forced upon them.

read more:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/obama-if-were-goin...

Views: 568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama prays to the god of HisAnus. He is a master bater of manipulation. Someone kick his arse out of the WHITEHOUSE.

The ‘Muslim Free Zone’ Gun Shop in Florida Just Got a Big Decision From a Federal Judge

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/482161-the-muslim-free-zone-gun-sho...

A Federal District Judge dismissed a lawsuit filed against a Florida gun supply store that had advertised itself as a “Muslim Free Zone.” The judge cited the freedom of speech rights guaranteed by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution and said that the plaintiff failed to demonstrate that anyone was harmed.

In a 12-page decision, Judge Beth Bloom said this:

“There are simply no facts grounding the assertion that Plaintiff (CAIR) and/or one of its constituents will be harmed.”

In response, Andy Hallinan, the owner of the store, said this:

“I have never denied a Muslim the right to buy guns here because they’ve never tried to buy guns here. We laid out the facts. We laid out the evidence, and the evidence very clearly showed that I did not discriminate.”

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service