Obama: US won’t be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail

Israel can expect to face international isolation and possible sanctions from countries and companies across the world if Benjamin Netanyahu fails to endorse a framework agreement with the Palestinians, US President Barack Obama cautioned on Sunday ahead of a meeting with the Israeli prime minister.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Obama stressed that time was running out for Israel to achieve a peace deal, and added that he believed Netanyahu had the capacity to rally Israel’s citizens behind an agreement.

But if Netanyahu “does not believe that a peace deal with the Palestinians is the right thing to do for Israel, then he needs to articulate an alternative approach,” Obama said.

“There comes a point where you can’t manage this anymore, and then you start having to make very difficult choices,” he said.

The president went on to stress that he would convey to Netanyahu, in the spirit of the Jewish sage Hillel the Elder, that the prime minister could lead Israel toward peace if he chose to do so.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks during the weekly cabinet meeting on February 16, 2014 (photo credit: Marc Israel Sellem/POOL/Flash90)

“If not now, when? And if not you, Mr. Prime Minister, then who?” Obama said.

Read more: The Times of ISRAEL!

Views: 1983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Judy, I agree with every thing you wrote. But I think you missed the statement that was written... "A Son of God"! This is what the Jehovah's witness use and have placed in there on private version of scripture... namely John 1: . This chapter of John's gospel spells out that Jesus was not A Son but rather The Son of God, The creator of heaven and earth! The statement 'A Son of God' gives the impression that God has many Sons and that is only true in the sense that all who except Jesus Christ as savior are born again into the family of God and then can be called sons of God. Remember John 3:16... 'For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son that whosoever beleiveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life'.

He is called Emanuel which means God with us. If we can say that he was just 'A Son of God' then that would give the idea that there are multiple  'ONLY Sons of God' which is not true. Please read chapter one of Johns gospel and Hebrews chapter one. Also John's first epistle warns of those who say that God 'Jesus' didn't come in the flesh who John calls anti-christs.

Judy, Your right, they don't believe He is the Messiah or the Son of God. Their text reads "a son of God". I have spoken to many JW's and they do not understand the trinity or... like you said, that the Holy Spirit is a person of the God head. My question was always... then how can someone 'Grieve' the Holy Spirit. If it is a power like electricity you cannot grieve a thing but you can a person. I tell them to go home and look up every mention of the Holy Spirit in their concordance and come back and talk to me. So far no takers!

if a Child dies We grieve, if a grandpa dies We say rest in peace... Jesus suffered a very premature and in the extreme horrible death, murder by the lib-shit-head and a tory hand... grief starts with an unfulfilled love and life, its horrible limits are bound only by mortality

Jesus represents the triumph of Love (The Son) through The First Moral Nation, One Nation Under God, Israel ...Jesus was a Messiah (hence a God) to Godly but weakened people, weakened by the disempowering, under-powering, demoralizing, life and love of life destructive effects of money …"under god" on money coins and affirms The Rejection of God, it is a written blasphemy on the artificial curse for God, same difference as a golden calf on Mount Sinai.

Barry, God creates, We copy...  my mom wasn't reading from the manual before she had me... thank God I was copied correctly.

lol, Oleg, Your right, God creates and we make copies... mine was done very poorly... won't go into details.

OBAMA ( A RADICAL MUSLIM, ANTI-JEW  AND ANTI-CHRISTIAN )  IS HOPING AND WAITING FOR THE DOWNFALL AND OVERTHROW OF ISRAEL BY HIS "FRIENDS-THE MUSLIMS !!!!!).....OBAMA IS TOILET BOWL SCUM !!!!!!

Please, that's an insult to toilet bowl scum !

The USA is on the verge of civil war because of obummer.

I agree 100%.

Only the scripturally ignorant and blasphemous are not knowledgeable about what is coming soon. When Jesus Christ comes again, he will violently destroy the evil, and I will see His vengeance on all who have opposed Him. Jesus is coming soon, and we as Christians will not be on the wrong side of His wrath. I will not live long enough to see it, but my children will live long enough to delight in His justice on those who have blasphemed His HOLY NAME! Praise GOD and AMEN!

Really ??????? Scripturally ignorant ? That is not nice ! There have been those who have been preaching the "end of days" since Christ ascended up into the heavens after giving the great commission ! Christ will return again , I do know and believe this but I do not think man will know when that day is coming . There have always been evil dictators forcing their self serving laws down onto the masses but it has always been somewhere else not here ! I believe the USA is one of the greatest nations to ever exist but we have walked away from God , it is time to pray for a deliverer to lead us out of this oppression !

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service